login
May 13, 2024, 06:55:18 pm

Author Topic: Resigning from the clan  (Read 2898 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Resigning from the clan
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2012, 05:27:34 pm »
Aye I understand this. I think given your interests and priorities this clan, or any other for that matter, can offer you relatively little. It's a shame to have someone as level headed, intelligent and kind-hearted as you leave but it would be unrealistic to expect you to stay.

Good luck with all that you put your hand to in the future, though I'm sure you won't need it.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Shadow

Re: Resigning from the clan
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2012, 08:22:30 pm »
Your probably the most influent player in whole VC:MP history, with such great talent and knowledge, you have been one of the greatest add-ons to VU. You always proven yourself good and funny in the same time, and even when some other people were mistaken, you were, despite by how busy or annoyed you were, everytime helpful and proved to be efficient and friendly. I always looked at you as an example. I do not know if you hide your deffects ( if you do, you are good at it :D ) or if you are simply being yourself, but I will always remember you!

You are intelligent, handy and last but not least, a good friend. There are many words to describe you, but if I had to go on, I wouldn't sleep at night.

Good luck in your life, from now, WS clanmate.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:51:21 pm by Shadow »
Cannot rate own posts