May 02, 2024, 01:39:02 am

Author Topic: Impersonation  (Read 2988 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonation
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 07:06:46 pm »
I can tell you this one isn't me.

I can tell you it is. Yours and his IP match perfectly.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 07:20:53 pm »

Indeed,the latest impersonation of me has been seen in EA recently.The nick's ip matches your's.Any last words?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 08:06:39 pm »
we have 2 other impersonaters wich i caught today xXx and sree both impersonated inferno

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

killn00bs

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2012, 03:17:26 am »

Indeed,the latest impersonation of me has been seen in EA recently.The nick's ip matches your's.Any last words?

Show me proof that my IP matches this Paki fuckers IP. Otherwise you are both liars.

I never denied the time I impersonated Charley. Why would I try to deny it this time? It's not as if I care, I barely play on VCMP anymore. What are you going to do? Ban me from this forum? Let me get some tissues so I can cry.

Just show me your proof Brian, I'm very interested to see how my ISP suddenly moved to Pakistan.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2012, 09:28:56 am »
dude would you fuck off finally nobody cares about you the facts already say it and maybe you should read before blaming me

we have 2 other impersonaters wich i caught today xXx and sree both impersonated inferno

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012, 10:50:08 am »
You need to chill out il2kn, go smoke a joint or get laid or something.

killn00bs

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012, 02:56:45 pm »
That's a good one.  :thumbsup:

All of you are still living with your mommy, yet you tell me to smoke a joint and get laid as if I am the virgin!

I am chilled, it's just that the constant bullshit and lies that are annoying. If somebody makes up bullshit, (for example il2kn your IP matches this paki - even though we know you are from Europe) I will say hey -> that is bullshit and you are a liar.

Very simple to understand.

Problem?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 03:24:07 pm by killn00bs »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2012, 03:40:21 pm »
That's a good one.  :thumbsup:

19:02:32: <Inferno> and a random guy who is threatening me
19:02:51: <Inferno> you know i got impersonated at ka tdm
19:02:57: <Inferno> and now at ea
19:03:01: <Inferno> twice
19:03:49: <Charleyutton> have you got his ip?
19:04:48: <Inferno> 194.46.245.71

194.46's aliases: mEnTaL, MuereN0b, [CUM]asesino, thisisSparta, *Autonoob, Sephinoob, PaweIe, vahchef, conhost, bloodoven, remixx, (O_O), (O_o), 

Very simple to understand.

Problem?

Cba with this anymore, you're banned, the topic's locked.