May 01, 2024, 04:33:41 am

Author Topic: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?  (Read 27693 times)

tato

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Addicts
Re: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2012, 05:33:57 am »
never expect this from him, he's been with XE as a manager since 2009... :thumbsdown:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2012, 05:57:22 am »
Seriously, fuck this shit. I am tired of so many retarded people doing retarded things for such a meanless game. Was it really worth it?

With power comes greed. heh, aki used to teach me how to fight back in the day wen all u cud hear was hanney or him the pros of vcmp. even in tht log, he still had the maturity i met him with bt shit. heh, i remember the days wen i sed fuck it, i wanna be in a clan and i was trying so hard to apply for ulk cuz i respected em and they seemed like the big leaders........aki.......olvido, he was my close gud frend here b4 vu and ulk and all this shit on these ppl now.......ulk..................................the malicious members.................how does 1 find time for this? where is the social life time?!!!! the life itself.....the girlfriends man!!!!! THE BITCHES!!!!! the floppy drive......is it the new pussy to ram rewarding u hack time? O.o"
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2012, 06:44:02 am »
Thijn, y u no hack their forums instead?  :P

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
   "The Beginning"

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2012, 07:04:51 am »
Hmm. this reminds me of GTASA mission - Riot.

Well, I don't know akiharu much, probably not at all,  but I have always read up about him and his long line of acknowledgements to support XE and w/e else.

I guess, to me, this is just one of those ''doozies'' that come out of nowhere, like anty's brought-up gimic perspective of a novel. Well.. I see VC-MP as a novel.. And hearing this is like watching a conflict and a climax converge into each other. Or as one might say an ''unexpected event.''

On other ends... I still believe that ULK is a good clan, and for what reason aki may have done, shouldn't be looked & ridiculed to ULK as an whole. Let me be specific, as of thinking any less of ULK than what you have already though of in the past-time.

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2012, 11:15:54 am »
Akiharu has tarnished the reputation of his clan and the server that it is trying to manage by itself.

Yeah no, just himself for now at least. Unless ulk have been using private info for their own benefit (I don't know, do you?) I think you're all just using this as an excuse to vent your anger/frustration at ulk when it isn't warranted. As the leader of VU I expected more rationality from you.

Rathan

• Regular
  • Register in my server ---->>>www.f1-server.tk<---
    • View Profile
    • [TZ]Formula 1 Server
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2012, 11:32:32 am »
wtf

buda

« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2012, 11:42:36 am »
Akiharu has tarnished the reputation of his clan and the server that it is trying to manage by itself.

Yeah no, just himself for now at least. Unless ulk have been using private info for their own benefit (I don't know, do you?) I think you're all just using this as an excuse to vent your anger/frustration at ulk when it isn't warranted. As the leader of VU I expected more rationality from you.

well its obvious akiharu did, just take a look at his latest post on xe forums
Cannot rate own posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2012, 11:56:19 am »
Thijn, y u no hack their forums instead?  :P

....Glad to see you're still an impulsive dumbass
Cannot rate own posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2012, 12:16:43 pm »

Also let me just clarify, he hasn't posted a single thing about the contents of VU's private forum (before he got caught that is). We had no knowledge whatsoever of him doing this, or his access to it.
Cannot rate own posts

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2012, 01:24:01 pm »

Also let me just clarify, he hasn't posted a single thing about the contents of VU's private forum (before he got caught that is). We had no knowledge whatsoever of him doing this, or his access to it.

I talked to a member of your clan and he told me he knew about this all this time.

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2012, 01:28:02 pm »
Probably other ULK's knew about this before and now claim to not know anything.
p.s. lol fuck ulk

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2012, 01:31:28 pm »
Ofcourse they knew. Maybe not all of them but most did know. And by not trying to put an end to it you actually supported him in what he was doing. There goes your reputation too.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2012, 01:41:27 pm »
none of us in ulk knew he had access to VU private forums. I'm actually surprised he hasn't posted anything from there in our private forums as well.

That's a lie

That's a lie

Unless ulk have been using private info for their own benefit (I don't know, do you?)

Yes, I do.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 01:45:39 pm by Charley »

Writer of excessively long posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2012, 02:11:45 pm »
none of us in ulk knew he had access to VU private forums. I'm actually surprised he hasn't posted anything from there in our private forums as well.
That's a lie

That's not a lie, we didn't know he had access until you caught him.

That's a lie

Unfortunately you're right. He has posted little things here and there. I had no clue it was confidential information.

Let me just clarify that I have absolutely no intention of hiding anything for akiharu. If I knew it I'd say it. I have nothing but utter disgust and distrust for him at this point in time.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:13:24 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2012, 02:40:52 pm »
Alright, Sephiroth was kind enough to share with me a topic that was posted in the ULK private forum before we caught Aki on Kontrium's account.

I would, however, like to enlighten you a little based on my inferences from the activity that has been going on behind closed doors, among VU members. When Charley left XE, he did not leave quietly; he made it a big deal among VU members. It may be a tad bit pithy to say that he is sublimely "instigating a boycott" among VU members, but the fact of the matter is that it is true. He is well aware of what kind of reaction he can incite among VU members, and he has shamelessly manipulated a sort of negative agression in VU towards XE.

In a thread that Charley has started in VU forums that announces him leaving XE, he has described a new server that he will be creating as "fair, democratic and friendly" unlike some "other" servers, ostensibly making a subtle hint that he is referring to XE.

I'd just like to dispel a few of the lies he posted here. I'll quote from the actual posts made, unedited:

So I quit XE, but that doesn't mean I've quit VC:MP - quite the opposite.

After my exams finish (20th May) I'm gonna be making and launching a new server. It will be a community run server which is fair, democratic and friendly. It won't be like other VC:MP servers in a number of respects; I'll reveal more details closer to the time.

There will be opportunities for almost anyone who wants to help to get involved, they'll also be revealed closer to the time.

Finally, VU will own VC:MP  ;D

Nah, this is going to be a community server not a VU server. If VU owned VC:MP then we wouldn't have anyone else to play with; having no competition is boring.

Having said that I'd imagine that VU will take a large role in the administration team etc. but still, at its core it is community centred.

So first of all

'It will be a community run server which is fair, democratic and friendly. It won't be like other VC:MP servers in a number of respects; I'll reveal more details closer to the time.'

These are two separate points. The differences between this server and other servers will be in the way they're played, it was clearly not meant as a jibe at XE.

Contrary to his comment about the community centre just being 'rhetoric', the management team for the new server consists of 2 VUs, 2 ULKs, 1 MK and 1 clanless player. I assure you this server is community centred. The reason I said that VU will most likely have a large role in administration is because there's so many of us and many of us are able. I did not say that MK, ULK or whatever other clan won't have a large role.

I have absolutely not tried to turn VU against XE, in fact not once have I asked any VU to stop playing there or helping out before this shit happened. In fact I've been playing in XE more than I ever have over the last month or two, kicking and banning cheaters. As have my VU clanmates.

Sephiroth was also kind enough to share another post of his:

Today, I took ULK forums down because I was afraid of an attack against us. In fact, I think VU is the only gang out there that has a private forum with discussions on how a website/forum's security can be compromised - how hacking is done.

This is just an out and out lie. We do not teach people to hack forums here, in fact it has never been mentioned. If anyone ever tried to post something like a guide to hack forums we would take it out instantly. Stop lying Akiharu, jesus, do you have no shame?

Writer of excessively long posts