login
May 01, 2024, 03:55:28 am

Author Topic: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?  (Read 27693 times)

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2012, 07:17:02 pm »
The retarded prick strikes again. It‘s funny because everyone laughed at me when I was flaming him after the “Juan, I am truly sorry you are leaving vcmp“ drama. I am not surprised at all because like people said, this is the kind of shit ulk does. Thumbs up to dead_man and anty.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

biohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2012, 07:22:53 pm »
That sheer arrogance can be attributed to me and a few others at best. Not to the whole clan.

Generalizing is a huge flaw in thinking, and hate is a petty emotion. It is not uncommon for the small-minded though. So as far as "proving points" goes, you proved my non-direct go at lesser souls true as well, making yourself part of that group, and you seem intent on including Dead_man, Anty_army and the entirety of VU to that group as well. At no point had I made it personal towards anyone in particular :)

All I was doing was making a general plea in hopes some people might not hold a few bad members representative of the clan as a whole. We're not all bad and not all of ULK deserves to be treated as such.

Oh btw, what did you mean by this:
Quote from: NewK
Also you seem think me, Dead_man and anty_ARMY are the same person, why are you showing me their posts? They have their posts and I have mine.

I have not quoted them nor referred to them, hell - I didn't even refer to you until you wanted to make it about you showing up and trying to insist your respect is a treasure we have lost now. Have you lost your mind?

My link to the XE thread takes to Tical's post in particular if you click on it. He's got a colorful way of saying things. I was referring to Tical's post, not the thread.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:30:43 pm by biohazard »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2012, 07:28:18 pm »
I may be full of disrespect and hatred when it comes to ulk but there 3 maybe 4 people in there that don‘t deserve this kind of treatment and you, hazz, are one of them.

biohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2012, 07:49:51 pm »
Alright anyways, I'd be working against my original agenda here now anyways if I continued arguing, so I'll state this again, as Tical did on XE:

I apologize on the behalf of the clan and again, I'd appreciate it a lot if the innocent ULK could be left out of this collective shame-and-hate. And I realize and understand it's a hard thing to filter through the detest in a matter like this.

The guilty ones have had it coming, I'm not going to defend or justify them.

And if you feel like attacking me again, please do so in PM. I'd rather not defend my own person here, since that's a different issue.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2012, 08:21:39 pm »

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
   "The Beginning"

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2012, 08:35:20 pm »
Generalizing is a huge flaw in thinking, and hate is a petty emotion. It is not uncommon for the small-minded though. So as far as "proving points" goes, you proved my non-direct go at lesser souls true as well, making yourself part of that group, and you seem intent on including Dead_man, Anty_army and the entirety of VU to that group as well. At no point had I made it personal towards anyone in particular :)
Well you did replied to me, saying you didn't care about the opinion of lesser souls so of course I automatically thought you were refering to me and you replied with a link to that thread and did said "there might be a few people that can see past their hate" while tical's reply was directed at anty_ARMY and Dead_man, so it's easy to assume you were talking about them because you know they're not too fond of some ULK members and viceversa.
Oh btw, what did you mean by this:
Quote from: NewK
Also you seem think me, Dead_man and anty_ARMY are the same person, why are you showing me their posts? They have their posts and I have mine.

I have not quoted them nor referred to them, hell - I didn't even refer to you until you wanted to make it about you showing up and trying to insist your respect is a treasure we have lost now. Have you lost your mind?
Like I said, Tical's post was directed at them so It's an understandable assumption to make that you were refering to them aswell. And I'm not trying to insist my respect is a treasure, I knew before posting that no one in ULK cares about my respect or whatever I think, what I was trying to tell you is that it's not only me and those "lesser souls" you speak of that have lost respect for ULK. Also maybe you missed something on my first post?
Although we can't blame this on every single member of ULK, there's a few people on ULK I still respect
As you see I'm not generalizing, I know people in ULK are not all the same, for me to be generalizing I would have to know every single member in ULK and I don't.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 08:39:28 pm by NewK »

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2012, 08:36:16 pm »
Nothing less was expect from akiharu, but this time you  are drowning along with rest of the gang. Who knows, how many others were also involved with this situation in secret and not to mention Sephiroth. ewww..

Sephiroth

« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2012, 08:44:12 pm »
And you especially Sephiroth, since you constantly asked him for information from other clan's private forums like the better part of last year or some shit? Don't pretend to be surprised man.
you mean in 2009? when he was on a lw manager's account, trying to find out what it took to get me in there as a ULK representative admin on LW? That doesn't relate to this at all imo. I just didn't think he would view VU private forums to be honest. viewing a rival gang's private forums has absolutely no relation to viewing a server's private forum

Yeah, I don't think many would do this. And anyone that I believe that would and would now try to make themself look better *cough*Sephi*cough*, I'd point out.
And let me just get this out of the way right now, I could care less how anyone sees me in this community anymore. I don't care for it enough to bother. I'm just with ULK, I haven't played vcmp actively in a long time and I don't plan on it in the future either. I fully admitted a long time ago to the whole littlewhiteys scandal and my part in it.
So please tell me how am i trying to make myself look better? My reputation is tarnished and i dont give a fuck

Nothing less was expect from akiharu, but this time you  are drowning along with rest of the gang. Who knows, how many others were also involved with this situation in secret and not to mention Sephiroth. ewww..
excuse me, who are you? you werent even around during the last akiharu situation. get off the bandwagon tard
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 08:51:13 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2012, 08:45:26 pm »
I don't see what is there to debate about ULK. I never liked them and I always knew that they were assholes.
I knew this before today's events, before VCCT and even before joining VU.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2012, 08:58:50 pm »
Damn, the community seems to be tearing apart, a bit....

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
   "The Beginning"

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2012, 08:59:00 pm »
Ah this aki and LW's management rights solves a mystery I've been puzzling over for a few years now. Akiharu was banned on LWs back in 2008 for using hacks. Only he wasn't using the name Aki, he was using the name Sophie and was adamant that 'he' was a girl. 'She' used the same email address as aki and 'her' IP traced back to the same place as his.

When Strike and I found out and started chatting about it, his ban appeal mysteriously disappeared and no one knew how, or who had done it. Funny shit, so Aki you're not only like Ray, you're also like Ashay. How embarrassing.

Writer of excessively long posts

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2012, 09:04:49 pm »
Seriously, fuck this shit. I am tired of so many retarded people doing retarded things for such a meanless game. Was it really worth it?

Sephiroth

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2012, 09:05:41 pm »
i dont even know my part in this anymore.. i wanna say i dont care about it but i do in a way...
Cannot rate own posts

X_94

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2012, 09:06:11 pm »
Who gives a fuck?, only kino, rilex and some few others are good members, everybody else are the same :P

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS NOOOOBS!!!
Right Now  8)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 09:07:47 pm by X_94 »

<X_94> messi suckz!!
<~Baldachyn> yes x94 finally some sane words from you

Sephiroth

« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2012, 09:07:32 pm »
CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS NOOOOBS!!!
Right Now  8)

honestly, for the methods akiharu uses, i doubt that will do any good.
Cannot rate own posts