login
May 03, 2024, 09:39:12 am

Author Topic: UrbanY  (Read 241 times)

UrbanY

• View Profile
UrbanY
« on: December 25, 2019, 08:58:02 pm »
Nick: UrbanY

Note: It was unlocked and when I did the test I had maximum resolution, I left to change and I got blocked again
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Re: UrbanY
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 09:16:32 pm »
Did you try it from a different PC or operating system install? Resolution change alone shouldnt cause a strike, plus
However, please note, this is the one and only reset you are given as of Dec 23. If you get another strike, you will remain banned.

You just got this couple hours ago
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

UrbanY

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 09:59:44 pm »
It's not my fault ??? ??? ???

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 10:54:50 pm »
You're digging a deeper hole for yourself.

I have logs of your testing throughout today. You did successfully change your resolution. You were at 1360x768, then to 1024x768, then to 640x480. You passed the test completely when you hit 640x480, then you came back again at 1360x768, and refailed. All was fine before for you. So, is it still as you say?

UrbanY

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2019, 11:24:43 pm »
You are right, can you unlock me, please?

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2019, 12:30:34 am »
Im asking again if you went on a different computer or operating system to redo the test. Youve blown the one chance rule

UrbanY

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2019, 12:51:45 am »
That's right, the pc on which I did the last test has little capacity, so I went back to the first.

You want to give me another chance.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2019, 12:57:30 pm »
You seem young and/or ignorant to the gravity of the situation. I'll reset, but whichever PC you use, you best make sure it can pass the benchmark before you join. So I'd suggest using the one you are sure of passes at 640x480. Whatever happens after this, you dont have another chance.