login
April 27, 2024, 07:36:40 am

Author Topic: Best CW/Match/VCDC/Vicewar you have seen or played  (Read 1161 times)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Best CW/Match/VCDC/Vicewar you have seen or played
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2020, 10:34:53 am »
even thought on that VCDC3 final agaisnt koray we went 3-3 in both rounds (VCDC worked somewhat different back then) and he killed me in both with a certain luck, one by some lucky punch ( i know i should be the least to moan about punching after the way i reached finals on VCDC5) and the other one because of me using ingramls with koray on 5-10hp to get rid of him easily but one of those double-shots that rarely happen when shooting agaisnt ing happened and knocked me down, imo i deserved to win or at least to play the tie breaker but it was

You made strategic mistakes. Everyone watching that match knows that. You making strategic mistakes doesnt mean Koray went lucky. He cant go lucky 2 rounds in a row. Koray got to the finals with pyschologic disadvantage because of the drama caused by Sam, which my brother was completely right, and still managed to beat you fair and square. It is too bad to see you still disrespecting my brother this way. Give the champ the respect he deserves.

we are here talking and debating about old VCMP events and whatever, everyone giving their opinions and as far as i can read above i didnt disrespect  anybody nor anyone else did on this thread  "too bad you disrespected my bro like this" for sharing my opinion and saying that i deserved to at least play round tie breaker? if you leave aside your old thoughts/problems about everyone attacking your brother just because having a different opinion than yours you could notice that VCDC final was the closest VCDC final out of all 5 VCDC seasons(soon 6 because of fulton overstomping everyone) that took place in this game so it may not be such " disrespect" the runner-up saying that he deserved to play the tie-breaker but yet to MK.kelvin it looks like if i backstabbed his brother with a knife lol.

you are alleging psychologic issues that were handicapping koray towards finals, well the real deal i think it was when gudio was clearly winning his match agaisnt koray in quarter finals, your bro left the server and rejoined and made a comeback then gudio accused him of using some kind of hacks i think that makes more sense, but drama caused by Sam? koray went through the semi-finals
without even playing because sam got DQ'd for "avoiding" the match while others had to deal and went through High-skilled laggers like ULK.Kino, such a bad psychologic disadvantages those that lead you to pass through the semi-final stage without having to shoot not even once.

I had my doubts, and didnt mention VCDC3 at the first place because of this, MK.Kelvin stepping in like a bull in a bullfight when reading anything about his brother, but this isnt new even when someone praised koray he would end up finding a single word to consider it as an attack so it doesnt surprise me.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:52:55 am by JuaN. »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2020, 11:30:59 am »
I see no single word used to praise my brother. What i see is the disrespect towards my brother's high effort. If i see my brother getting disrespected, i defend him. Simple as that.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2020, 01:51:30 pm »
Juan's comments are not entirely empty accusations. There was plenty of reason for controversy over Koray's title, as Juan has already explained, but Koray was the champion and no one is disputing that especially not 10 years after. Do keep in mind though that many people were questioning it, not just Juan. Juan is right to feel hard done by, as anyone would losing a final by such small margins.

If you watch sport, you'd know that most teams or players who narrowly lose a final will say the other team "got lucky". That's not showing disrespect to the opposition, but a sign of confidence that you need at the top level to be successful and bounce back from defeat.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2020, 03:14:51 pm »
Juan's comments are not entirely empty accusations. There was plenty of reason for controversy over Koray's title, as Juan has already explained, but Koray was the champion and no one is disputing that especially not 10 years after. Do keep in mind though that many people were questioning it, not just Juan. Juan is right to feel hard done by, as anyone would losing a final by such small margins.

If you watch sport, you'd know that most teams or players who narrowly lose a final will say the other team "got lucky". That's not showing disrespect to the opposition, but a sign of confidence that you need at the top level to be successful and bounce back from defeat.
you couldnt have explained it better, but i would like to clarify one thing i never accused or moaned about koray using something because when i fought him i didnt notice anything and everything was okay. There were others like gudio and cant remember who else maybe sam? (thats why he avoided the match) who accused him not me i even did congratulate him afterwards.

but for a reason or another i still think that i lacked little bit of luck in that match and i deserved at least to play the tie breaker, there is nothing wrong with that i admitt i also had a bit of luck on semi-finals agaisnt ULK.Kino when he missed a matchpoint shot while i was knocked down and let me go up on 20hp and killed him afterwards, or maybe agaisnt Fulton on VCDC5 when i knocked him out despiste the thing he wasnt tha tgood back then but still a hard guy to deal with and i have zero problems admitting that luck had a certain percentage on such wins.

But for MK.kelvin its either black or white, either you think like me and my brother was the most dominant VCDC champion under high psychologic pressure or you think different than me and you are disrespecting my brother so badly and you need to give more respect, and all of this by just saying there was a certain "luck" in the closest VCDC finals out of all VCDC seasons.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 04:49:08 pm by JuaN. »