login
March 29, 2024, 11:34:18 am

Author Topic: Application - Dr.Danny  (Read 2411 times)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Dr.Danny
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2018, 07:43:25 pm »
Bad Luck.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2018, 07:43:50 pm »
Meet more VUs danny soday  ;D
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2018, 08:12:15 pm »
No- such a loudmothed and blustering chap you are. I patently cast my mind back to the recently gone days when you started flaming me in EAD after defeating Chief VU's ingame and cursing mos of 'em.

On the other hand, I don't trust you and probably will never do. It will require a prodigious amount of time for me to have faith on people like you.
Also,didn't you kept abusing me when everytime I kill you and when u kill me too?
Never ever stopped that habit towards as I made myself crazy many times and saying in my mind "He might change".
But the result as you can see now.
I go for a no man.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2018, 11:13:01 pm »
Danny tbh with you, you still have this attitude problem. Fix it and get my vote.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2018, 11:17:06 pm »
No reasons already stated by others

Inferno made this for me <3

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2018, 03:38:22 am »
Abused my favorite guy JoOoOo^?
Bad move, it's your own nemesis.

Apart from that, What do you think why are we not jeopardizing our privacy by voting you positive?

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2018, 06:22:57 am »
Good luck, I don't know if you really done those things. But know that you're a great guy who can do anything to join Vice Underdogs. (don't take this as a joke)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2018, 08:21:25 am »
i'd told you billions of times when you were on " trainee " rank that still you have time to improve your attitude but you were acting like a boss, but still things are same your attitude sucks, btw  probably you will get a chance if you improve it . gl
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Bart's Work

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2018, 08:42:19 am »
Danny tbh with you, you still have this attitude problem. Fix it and get my vote.

Credits : KocKex

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2018, 09:45:55 am »
Good luck

Dr.Danny

• Fanatic
  • Take Risk or Lose the chance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2018, 09:55:15 am »
Interesting enough, you can see the insult i made towards you while still assuming i was elected as trainee.
What about the insult and hate I've got through you all in the topic where i was humiliated did i said a word?
I mean how facinating it is too see such assumption , you assume me to throw flowers at you after winning a match against you?
if this was all done for the hate i wouldn't have applied in EAD league nor ViceWar.
All the hate was from your aside , besides jokes which I've done to change my mood during the time, if i hated VU that much which you describe I wouldn't have applied again, if i hated VU I wouldn't spoke to my friends who are in VU.
Each and everything depends on you as i said before there is nothing secret hidden in our trainee which would cause the destruction of the planet Earth.
About trust well you did not trusted me but i did had my trust on you all.
Siezer you were from Pakistan if you wanted you could explain the matter to seniors as my English was weak but yet again I'm trusting on you.
And one last thing , don't get me wrong or get offended think it from my point of view or place yourself in my position.
I'm not here to waste my entire life reapplying again and again to prove I'm trust worthy, if i wasn't i wouldn't have applied, so the thing is clear there is no second chance of me applying .
And let's put everything aside you are trusting those who betray their own friends is that it?
I just want to prove that I'm trust worthy not a traitor, would you help me or no?
Would you let those people bashing at me for pathetic screenshots for which i already was punished.

Im Funny!
Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,if you Love me i'll stay in your Heart,if you Hate me i'll stay in your Mind.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2018, 10:36:23 am »
Danny, no matter how many times you get denied. If you truly love us, you will be given place in the clan but at this time you can’t get that place. We don’t hate you but asking you to fix your attitude. There are many people in the clan those who got denied several times and improved themselves and got in. You can do it, trust me bud.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2018, 11:56:58 am »
Well honestly I was against you joining in the first place, so my vote's gonna be no.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Rest

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2018, 01:21:35 pm »
What did you do that got such tons of directly negative votes?  :o
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 01:23:12 pm by Rest »

I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2018, 01:33:56 pm »
What did you do that got such tons of directly negative votes?  :o
He can't beat me in this.
Danny, no matter how many times you get denied. If you truly love us, you will be given place in the clan but at this time you can’t get that place. We don’t hate you but asking you to fix your attitude. There are many people in the clan those who got denied several times and improved themselves and got in. You can do it, trust me bud.
Golden words.
Danny, try it its not hard for few months you'll have urge to abuse then after few days you'll get used to 'not to reply trolls'.
:P

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S