login
March 29, 2024, 10:57:30 am

Author Topic: Application - Kamran  (Read 2080 times)

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
Application - Kamran
« on: July 22, 2018, 07:46:52 pm »
Nick: Kamran

Timezone/Country: UTC+5/Pakistan

Previous Nicks: [UF]Kamran, (PRO)Kamran [back in 2012 and 2013],  [UF]K., ED4HS and [ON]ED4HS, [FZ]FAZERS (back in 2014)

Additional Comments: After continuous rejections of my previous applications, I've decided to re apply in the Vice Underdogs.

My career started back in late 2011 and early 2012 when Megawar and Xe were the only famous servers within vcmp. I got to know a lot of attractive personalities including Sephiroth, akiharu (I had my very first duel with him), I'm only mentioning those who were the first to talk to me in vcmp. Those were the golden days when Xe was full of Russians, Indians and Pakistanis and everything was going alright.
After playing for like 3 months as far as I remember, I got an invitation from (Pro) Chocolate, I don't even know if he's here or not to join the clan, and I joined.
Though I don't remember the exact reason that why I left that clan, most probably it was closed.

So I stayed clanless for like a year or so and I joined FZ, which was being managed by a guy named Hunbal. I stayed there for a long time (I was also it's co leader), then came the UF and everyone knew that every UF member had a lot of issues with management, even Thomas was victim of the management, so we both decided to leave UF.

My worst 2 months came in those 7 years when I joined ON, and this was the time when ON was completely broken down within a month which led me to leave for a while and focus entirely on my study until it was mitigated.
I always wished to apply with Thomas because we've been together for a very long time, the only difference is, he is a computer science student (means he's a programmer) and I'm a medical student, which doesn't make any sense for vcmp career.
And I made a mistake by joining ON and he didn't. I hope this is pretty much it.

Thank you everyone!

« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 01:05:24 am by Ryne »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Kamran
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 07:53:34 pm »
good luck bro :D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 08:18:21 pm »
Ahahahahahahqhqhahahahahahqhqhqhqhaqhahqhq

No.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 08:54:04 pm »
I don't know you. Don't really wanna risk it.

No.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 09:53:53 pm »
You should've waited more before applying. What is changed in a month?

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 11:51:59 pm »
You should've waited more before applying. What is changed in a month?

I was asked to be active in my previous application since some new members were not familiar with me. So I tried to stay active as much as I could so that this thing could be compensated.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 11:55:42 pm »
I do not want to involve my ass in applications where i should not involve. But, why do you apply in this clan when you haven't got a single friend here, moreover some guys hate you?

I believe a clan is a group of people that you like and where you engage and fit in, and just my opinion but you dont fit here.  And certainly threatening the forum and the clan, insulting their members, defend hackers and use hacks, even if it's part of your past, is hard to forget man.

Whatever, good luck.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 12:01:51 am »
It's not like I've no friends here but I agree to that "Hacker” thing to some extent. I know these pills are hard to swallow but I've given myself enough time to make it completely vanished from my career. I took a long break of 3 years, and applied here, I was denied. Came back here last night, people are still talking about it. I mean, what else I have to do to change what happened? I've taken enough time to keep myself away from everything and came back for the second time. What else can be expected to be done?
I have no idea what else can I do to convince everyone. I've done everything I could

Ps The whole clan was alleged to be a part of hacking, while it was only proved that 2 or 3 members were involved and I wasnt a part of them, so hacking was never proved against me.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 03:14:46 am by Kamran/K. »

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 03:52:30 am »
You are not even active after your last application got denied. Try to play with us and interact with us. No
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 04:46:18 am »
You are not even active after your last application got denied. Try to play with us and interact with us. No
This.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2018, 04:52:18 am »

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2018, 05:17:25 am »

Credits : KocKex

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2018, 07:34:13 am »
Good luck.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2018, 09:36:25 am »
Nie

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2018, 10:12:13 am »

RoyStang's Art