login
April 27, 2024, 09:47:00 pm

Author Topic: Application - Clarke.  (Read 2602 times)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Clarke.
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2021, 05:36:12 pm »
No.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2021, 08:51:47 pm »
Hello Clarke, I've played with you many times in VCCNR server. Well, you're a rule breaker. As you also wrote in your application that you were banned from VCCNR server due to (Death-evade , Arrest-evade etc). How can we trust you that you will not break rules next time? I don't trust on you.
As you write in your application that you was interested in RK clan just by seeing the best killing and playing of leader. Don't forget that, A clan cannot be judged by only seeing that they are killing other players hardly.

So this time I'm going with big NO
Hey Kyle . It's been 8-9 months ago since i broke any rule and i never done that on purpose it's always happen by mistake. Kyle bro human do mistakes even ALLAH SAID IN QURAAN "man has been created weak".so they  should learn from it.Im learning from my mistakes and I didnt break any rule twice (except arrest evade ).

about RK it was my newbie experience so I don't had any idea how clan work.

Thankyou for your words bro.

Ffs don't be this much desperate to join a clan that you need to quote what's written in The Holy Book to justify yourself.
Agree Agree x 15 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2021, 03:37:00 am »
There are many shades about this application that it's even difficult to sum it up. First, I know you have put in a lot of effort to join this clan, that's something I'll always value from you. However, there seems to be a lot of discomfort from some of our members about you. They don't trust you and they don't like your personality in general, combined with your doubtful past demeanor (hacks usage, numerous bans). I think here in VU, we strive to make things flow among members for the betterment of the clan. You must first patch things up with those you are on bad terms with, and it doesn't happen in a matter of days, you'll have to be patient to do so.
Agree Agree x 11 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2021, 01:31:04 am »
Hello Clarke, I've played with you many times in VCCNR server. Well, you're a rule breaker. As you also wrote in your application that you were banned from VCCNR server due to (Death-evade , Arrest-evade etc). How can we trust you that you will not break rules next time? I don't trust on you.
As you write in your application that you was interested in RK clan just by seeing the best killing and playing of leader. Don't forget that, A clan cannot be judged by only seeing that they are killing other players hardly.

So this time I'm going with big NO
Hey Kyle . It's been 8-9 months ago since i broke any rule and i never done that on purpose it's always happen by mistake. Kyle bro human do mistakes even ALLAH SAID IN QURAAN "man has been created weak".so they  should learn from it.Im learning from my mistakes and I didnt break any rule twice (except arrest evade ).

about RK it was my newbie experience so I don't had any idea how clan work.

Thankyou for your words bro.

Ffs don't be this much desperate to join a clan that you need to quote what's written in The Holy Book to justify yourself.
okay brother , i understood ;)

There are many shades about this application that it's even difficult to sum it up. First, I know you have put in a lot of effort to join this clan, that's something I'll always value from you. However, there seems to be a lot of discomfort from some of our members about you. They don't trust you and they don't like your personality in general, combined with your doubtful past demeanor (hacks usage, numerous bans). I think here in VU, we strive to make things flow among members for the betterment of the clan. You must first patch things up with those you are on bad terms with, and it doesn't happen in a matter of days, you'll have to be patient to do so.
Fully agreed , i guess i still have to work on my behavior in general chats. Ofc i wanted to join when I'm 100% ready .. thankyou for keep giving me chance and whoever voted me trainee ( my city mates) too much love brothers  :). In my next app I'm sure no one will have trust issues with me In sha Allah

Also @pain let's family meet up? XD. Why you don't know me bro? I'm playing with you from almost 2-3 and half month. Don't take it serious xD
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2021, 03:33:53 pm »
Clarke, your past has left a very poor first impression on a lot of our members. Moreover, you changing your behaviour selectively towards VUs, make us more uncomfortable about the duality of your nature. I feel much better befriending immature and dumb kids, as they have clean intentions and do not manipulate their homies. I don't think I'll ever have that relationship with you, so I don't see any future for you here.
Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2021, 04:24:38 pm »
Clarke, your past has left a very poor first impression on a lot of our members. Moreover, you changing your behaviour selectively towards VUs, make us more uncomfortable about the duality of your nature. I feel much better befriending immature and dumb kids, as they have clean intentions and do not manipulate their homies. I don't think I'll ever have that relationship with you, so I don't see any future for you here.
Yes bro , i know about my very bad first impression to VCMP . I think that time i wasn't old enough to understand online games and never had tried any online games. Don't let me hopeless bro . I'm trying my best  ;) ;) ;)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2021, 09:15:28 pm »
lol there's a lot of drama with you. nope
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Akolyt

• Vivere est Vincere
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2021, 02:59:08 am »
Clarke, I was really disappointed to learn about your history with aimbot. But the story didn't really add up. As a friend and fellow member of the community I would suggest you to make amends with what you have done in the past rather than trying to deflect all allegations.

I wish the best for your future.

LegendStar

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2021, 07:11:32 am »
This cafe, is soo dramatic with his ugly attitudes
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2021, 08:02:13 am »
Clarke, I was really disappointed to learn about your history with aimbot. But the story didn't really add up. As a friend and fellow member of the community I would suggest you to make amends with what you have done in the past rather than trying to deflect all allegations.

I wish the best for your future.
I've met you when im changed my behavior that's why you're having positive thinking about me. Yes , my behavior was bad af as i wrote everything above . Thankyou for wishing me acolyte.

???

« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 12:30:05 pm by Clarke. »

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2021, 08:46:37 am »
Rip
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2021, 09:03:37 am »
Rip
Sometimes things aren't clear right away. That's where you need to be patient. ;D
Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2021, 09:36:27 am »
Trainee!

LegendStar

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2021, 10:23:20 am »
  ???
I'm not blaming you or disrespecting you. but you're kinda like that you acts like you're loyal but then when you becomes rage a bit you starts showing your multi level attitudes that other players didn't liked you're a Calm player even in real life that doesn't matter you're good or a loyal guy main issue is the attitude and dramatic word lines of you that becomes too artistic/dramatic and so that other random players doesn't like Learn to not over act on anything do it under the limit

Good luck Half improved cafer
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2021, 12:18:46 pm »
  ???
I'm not blaming you or disrespecting you. but you're kinda like that you acts like you're loyal but then when you becomes rage a bit you starts showing your multi level attitudes that other players didn't liked you're a Calm player even in real life that doesn't matter you're good or a loyal guy main issue is the attitude and dramatic word lines of you that becomes too artistic/dramatic and so that other random players doesn't like Learn to not over act on anything do it under the limit

Good luck Half improved cafer
who are you and I'm not cafer

Trainee!

thankyou , I won't let you down!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 12:20:58 pm by Clarke. »