login
April 28, 2024, 04:39:49 pm

Author Topic: Application - Neon  (Read 329 times)

Neon

• View Profile
Application - Neon
« on: June 01, 2021, 03:45:02 pm »
Nick: Neon

Timezone/Country: gmt + 5:30,India

Previous Nicks: saran

Additional Comments: I am Saran, a 13 year old. I started playing VC:MP from last 4 months and my first ever played server is VCCNR.I wanted to join VU because of  the nice members who I see in game.
 I don't like DM servers much so i am less skilled at shooting. I am only good at sniper. I was rejected from most of the clans because I am very young. I am very curious and  everyone(in other servers) have a hard time answering me. So, I stopped asking questions. But i feel completely free to ask anything to VU members. This is the reason I want to join the clan. I hope I will be accepted into the clan.
Thank you.

Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
Application - Neon
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 03:45:02 pm »
Dear Neon,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: We appreciate that your application is well written, but unfortunately only a handful of our members know you at the moment and so we would kindly ask you to familiarise yourself by spending more time with us on both VCCnR and other DM servers.

If you feel ready, you may apply again after a few weeks time.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 03:48:01 pm by Ülker »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)