login
April 27, 2024, 06:10:39 pm

Author Topic: Application - Clarke.  (Read 3376 times)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: Application - Clarke.
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2021, 12:35:59 am »
Well i don't want to waste my time collecting all the logs from old archived discord server of VFS.
You didn't provide the video evidence of your gameplay with the excuse that you are at the village where you either don't have access to PC or internet idr.
After the ban, a few or so, you provided the video footage of your gameplay. What took you so long or why did you delay in such a small task, it didnt matter as you were banned after mutual discussions.

As for EC, how do you know if you never used the aimlocking tool in EC or not? As per your own claim that i didn't know i was using aimbot.
You used to play in EC those days with those insane headshots that highlighted you everywhere in EC and RTV servers.

As for your useless as well as pointlessly needless slogan : tuwada kill rape saada kill aimbot.
I even know who provided you/your brother that aimbot and spoofer file as i have that guy still in touch. Though, I don't wanna reveal his identity in public.
So the more you deny the fact of having used that tool, the worse it will be for you.

And Gito's statement is a bit contrary to what you said.
Your statement : i didn't know i was using aimbot.
Gito's statement : You told him that you had aimbot files on server accidentally and etc.
I doubt if Gito even remember when all these incidents took place.

Basically, whatever is done on your PC, is your fault. Don't let your siblings play on same PC if you don't want consequences.

Also yeah, prove me wrong and send the chats of old conversation. Maybe i am missing out on something important eh?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Scartch.

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2021, 12:55:07 am »
Dont mention my name kthnx its not appeal
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2021, 01:26:23 am »
Dont mention my name kthnx its not appeal
Nice to hear your orders, noted and ignored.
Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2021, 01:44:07 am »
There's no need for this to go any further. To save any embarassment, I will keep the poll results private, and simply say that the vast majority of our members think you are not a good fit for VU at this moment, Clarke.

I believe the past few pages should provide enough information about why.

Thanks for considering VU, and for the amount of time and effort you put into writing your posts, but this application is denied.
Agree Agree x 6 Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts