login
April 27, 2024, 05:57:04 pm

Author Topic: Application - Major^  (Read 4410 times)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - Major^
« on: March 19, 2021, 09:57:02 am »
Nick: Major^

Timezone/Country: Egypt

Previous Nicks: The*Super, Jemery, SniperKiller, Jesterlife, etc

Additional Comments: Dear VUs!
Juma mubarak everybody! How you all doing i hope you are fine so its me again i'm Major from egypt 14 years i had already showed my interest towards VU  i am now applying for the 4th I've improved myself more and more trying to stay calm and always chill i also improved myself in deathmatch and english a bit so i think my dm skills are enough i'm ready anytime if someone wants to test/check my skills i'm always ready i can do anything to join you this is best clan i saw ever and i decided to join so i'm showing you my improvements and i hope its good enough to accept I'll be really happy if i get accepted it will be a dream becoming a real i'd to say what is the stuff made me interested more to join the clan I've seen how VU members treat each other, how do you trust each other, how do you respect each other etc.... and these stuff are really great and beautiful I've come across many VU members i don't think there is someone in VU dont know me i tried my best to caught every VU member who i didnt meet especially in deathmatch servers  I will be loyal to the clan and i promise i will never let you down
So my ban & clan history is same untill now thing new if you didnt read it or want to read again its written in my last application you can move ahead in this link https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17223.0 Well... So i think i'm ready for this and i hope you guys see how i'm friendly to everyone whoever it was i try my best to make everything is chill i dont like fighting/arguing with people because.. So i don't have more words to say except that i'm interested to join nice clan i just want to join it to have fun with friends and make them happy and make me also happy i'm friendly buddy and i help anyone if he needs help i try my best to help untill your problem be solved, so Thanks for reading my application i hope its written well and i hope you guys give me a chance if anyone have a question please ask it and i will reply it honestly walsalam ealaykum warahmat allah wabarakatuh, Allah hafiz amen :)

« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 09:24:44 pm by Siezer »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Major^
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 10:04:36 am »
Good luck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 08:26:48 pm »

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 11:08:13 pm »
Major is funny and cool from what I have seen in EAD.

Good luck dude

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 12:33:49 am »
Good Luck!

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 01:42:35 am »
Good luck!
Good luck!
Major is funny and cool from what I have seen in EAD.

Good luck dude
Good Luck!
Thanks you so much guys this really means alot for me i'm very happy to see you guys wishing me good luck  :)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 09:57:54 am »
Hello there Major, 3amel eh yasta.
It's great to see you mentioning your improvements. Regarding your skills, they are good enough I think. Besides, your tries of interaction in the game are quite obvious thus this is a good point in your favor. In addition to the improvement in your English. And not to mention that you had a good progress regarding your attitude.

However, this :
i hope its good enough to accept I'll be really happy if i get accepted it will be a dream becoming a real.
So i don't have more words to say except that i'm interested to join nice clan.
makes you seem a little naive and puerile. I once did a close thing back in my first application when I was 16
everybody know that VU is a great clan and all players dream to join it.

well it is very normal in that age, yet you can try to make yourself more valuable since you are able to.
We can talk some time on discord if you want, so that we can discuss more about this issue. Therefore, for now, I don't see you fit yet.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2021, 01:11:38 pm »
Hello there Major, 3amel eh yasta.
It's great to see you mentioning your improvements. Regarding your skills, they are good enough I think. Besides, your tries of interaction in the game are quite obvious thus this is a good point in your favor. In addition to the improvement in your English. And not to mention that you had a good progress regarding your attitude.

However, this :
i hope its good enough to accept I'll be really happy if i get accepted it will be a dream becoming a real.
So i don't have more words to say except that i'm interested to join nice clan.
makes you seem a little naive and puerile. I once did a close thing back in my first application when I was 16
everybody know that VU is a great clan and all players dream to join it.

well it is very normal in that age, yet you can try to make yourself more valuable since you are able to.
We can talk some time on discord if you want, so that we can discuss more about this issue. Therefore, for now, I don't see you fit yet.
Ok lets talk honestly dude, i actually dont see anything in what i have said makes me naive and puerile i would be naive and puerile if i said like "please accept me" "i am good guy and veri pro so you should accept me" and etc.. But im not that kind of people, i would agree with you if i have said that and about when i said "Everybody know that VU is a great clan and all players dream to join it" i actually dont see anything wrong in that too i didn't lie and didnt say that to make myself accepted or something like that it's the real everyone is respecting VU beautifully becuse its good clan there is nothing in that makes me dont have valuable
Anyways dude thanks for telling me your opinion about me and i really respect that and i answered you honestly and also thanks for your good words about me  ;)
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2021, 06:33:05 pm »
Trainee
I appreciate your dedication towards VU and your will power to improve despite being that young.

Ps : just work on the temper a bit. You are normie jk.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2021, 06:43:55 pm »
Above is my quote from your first application. That was just over 3 months ago now, and it's certain that your motivation in joining VU has not been deterred, and from what I've seen, you've done a good job of working on your composure and remaining calm under pressure. I personally haven't seen you lose your cool like you used to before, but rather retaining a sensible behavior, even when others have be raging at you. The only advice I can give you now is to show other VUs the same.

It's Trainee from me ;)
Same as before, I'll be voting Trainee once again. Although, don't take this the wrong way but like Inferno mentioned, I have noticed you acting a bit immature sometimes. I understand that this comes with your young age, but please think twice before you say something and just remember; it always pays off to be the bigger man at the end of the day. Other than that, I too appreciate your qualities that I've mentioned before. Best of luck once again with the rest of your votes :)
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2021, 11:18:23 pm »
Trainee
I appreciate your dedication towards VU and your will power to improve despite being that young.

Ps : just work on the temper a bit. You are normie jk.
Thanks inferno man  :)
Above is my quote from your first application. That was just over 3 months ago now, and it's certain that your motivation in joining VU has not been deterred, and from what I've seen, you've done a good job of working on your composure and remaining calm under pressure. I personally haven't seen you lose your cool like you used to before, but rather retaining a sensible behavior, even when others have be raging at you. The only advice I can give you now is to show other VUs the same.

It's Trainee from me ;)
Same as before, I'll be voting Trainee once again. Although, don't take this the wrong way but like Inferno mentioned, I have noticed you acting a bit immature sometimes. I understand that this comes with your young age, but please think twice before you say something and just remember; it always pays off to be the bigger man at the end of the day. Other than that, I too appreciate your qualities that I've mentioned before. Best of luck once again with the rest of your votes :)
Thank you ulker ma bhai i really can't forget what you have done with me you really kept trying to make me good person Thank you so much man you are really goos guy and i promise to you both i will never let you guys down inshallah  ;)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2021, 01:18:51 am »
Strong T

edit: Since the very moment I came from my inactivity, Major has always hanged around with me. Before, when I left, he really used to piss me off because he whined most of the time. Now, he still acts childish sometimes, but not as much as before. He has really changed and that impresses me a lot, of course, once you join you have to stick to that behavior. Also, his effort and dedication to join the clan are evident as well as he's always seen around trying to socialize with our members.

I really really hope you become one of us.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 09:44:15 pm by lederhos »
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2021, 08:13:01 am »
Well first, Thanks for all who are supporting me
First of all i wanted to meet [VU]Zatch after i knew he is playing Brasil real RPG/DM server some guys know that i have a 3rd brother who is called "Dani" and some guys thinks nobody is called Dani and they think i'm using it to just make everyone think that i'm using that account for underailas or to not make anyone know me and all that is wrong.. I have 2 brothers I'm major, 2nd Mody, 3rd is Dani yesterday 24 March i was changing my name in brasil real i changed Dani. name to Major^ and Major^ name to Mr.Prixral and the staff in that server know the story very well.. i asked the staff ofc before doing that, i took my brother(Dani) account in that server so today i saw zatch in the server i told him hi with Major^ i told him i'm dani because dani been always friendly to him and for zatch Major^ is a bad guy, he is still angry from me when i asked him "Are you fake VU member" that question was in Vice City Cops & Robbers(VCCNR) i admit my mistake when i talked with him in a bad way but i didnt really man to do that i just asked that question becuse that time i never saw someone called Zatch and in VU i told him that i'm dani just to not make him angry from Major^ again and about why did i take Dani. account becuse Dani. is no longer going to play this game he told me that himself irl... thats why i took his stuff and changed Dani. to Major^ and Major^ to Mr.Pirxral and these nick changes was helped by the staff team of the server (Brasil real)
So..... i hope i have explained everything and i hope you Zatch dont stay angry at me dude it was mistake and i admit it I hope you guys see what i just tried to do is to make him not angry at me

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2021, 10:09:01 pm »
Sorry guys i will be inactive for some days i have some family problems and exams i hope that dont change anything
Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2021, 04:54:33 am »
Sorry guys i will be inactive for some days i have some family problems and exams i hope that dont change anything
No worries man. Family and studies are the most important things, so always prioritize them first. Best of luck with everything :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)