login
April 27, 2024, 05:31:22 pm

Author Topic: Application - Nassim^  (Read 2094 times)

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Nassim^
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2021, 12:27:20 pm »
I've no idea who approved your application and why? You've been banned by me lots of time in LW for hacking as well as evading your ban. Investigate before voting fellas.
Since that was a 2 years ago and i didnt mean that to hide that, also thanks for reminding me, cause i totaly forgoted that, well iknow i have did a ban evade, that time i was really retarded before of what i doing.
Nassim, are you sure the last time you were banned for hacks / ban evaded from any server was definitely 2 years ago? The reason I'm asking this is because it's always best to come clean about everything in full detail rather than hide any of it.
okay so, i ve started playing LW before, and then i constantly death evading because i was newbie that time, then admins banned me for death evading frist reason i think, when i was joining with my normale nick its saying i not banned, and i didnt use any ban evade tool or hacks, but i kept joining with other nick names, and admins started banning me for ban evasion, i dont know if its exprie or no this time, i really aplogize of what i was doing in the past because i was really newbie.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 12:34:38 am by Dark_Killer^ »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2021, 02:36:01 pm »
I wish you the best I know that you can be better than that useless like thunder and syne and the others kf members
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2021, 11:17:27 am »
No

Inferno made this for me <3

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2021, 11:03:04 pm »
So, as you obviously know Nassim, I've been spending quite a lot of time with you recently, grinding skills in VCCnR together, and I've awaited your VU application for a few months now. Like with Major, from what I've personally seen, you've grown quite a since your toxic past, especially in terms of your attitude and composure. Your loyalty to the clans you used to be a part of, (when you were a part of them,) is something else I quite admire about you.

However, following the LW ban / ban evade history which Siezer's brought up, I think it'd be best if you spent some more time clearing your name and proving to other VUs that you have fully moved on since then. Once you've got their approval, you will surely get my vote too. I feel inclined to remain Neutral for now, but I wish you the best of luck on your journey to redemption! ;)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 11:15:47 pm by Ülker »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2021, 07:36:49 pm »
Hey dude,

I am sharing the poll results with you before anything else. I could give this application some more time but I think it wasn't worth it. It is better to conclude it now and let you know the loopholes. Anyways, find the poll results below please:

Full Member: 0
Rookie: 0
Trainee: 2
Neutral: 5
Nope: 11

Thanks for your concern towards VU and I really appreciate that you are trying to be a better person and we all can help you with it but I believe this isn't the right time due to following reasons:

• As said above, we appreciate that you are trying to remove dark side of yours but considering your recent hacking history in some of the main servers, our members are having trust issues. I think you can take example of BanJack who was caught using 3rd party tool and still struggling to prove he has changed. Our members are still aren't able to trust him. I'm not saying that it requires the same amount of years for you to prove us but we think it's kind of too early to be one of us.
  • Some of your statements are contradicting for example you said that you've been banned two years back but after viewing the server logs, I can confirm those "bans" were pushed some months back. I suggest that you explain yourself clearly and stop hiding the information. In your application, you never mentioned about your bans which is sort of infuriating for us. When you apply for the clan, you've to put forward both negative and positive traits of yours but you only revealed about your bans when one of us disclosed the details. Write your application in detail that how you've been been better and what makes you different than before.
  • The interaction between VU's and you isn't so great. After observing closely, I believe you are only focusing to target our VCCNR members but let me tell you, our majority plays in DM servers. Our members have to know you before casting their vote. Spend more time with the members and communicate with them so they can feel your existence. They aren't going to find you but it will be you who's going to find them because you are struggling to be part of our team.

I think these are enough points for you to understand why your application is denied. I suggest you to take some fair amount of time and apply back when you feel like you have improved. However, right now, it requires a lot of effort and work on you in order to join us. As I said earlier, we really appreciate that you've decided to come clean and our members will try to help you with that. They can give you some tips if you will ever need them. So, In a nutshell, I would say next time be original, no bad deeds, spend more time with us and prove VU's that you've changed. Don't be eager to apply back until you feel major improvement.

At last, I wish you all the best Nassim. Hoping to see a well mannered Nassim very soon  :)

« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 07:42:40 pm by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)