April 27, 2024, 04:18:51 pm

Author Topic: Application - Trax  (Read 7610 times)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trax
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2019, 05:15:22 am »
Sorry. I don't know you much. You should start with meeting more members. I may have met you in Vice City Cops And Robbers but you haven't interacted a lot.
Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2019, 07:48:58 am »
Never have I ever seen you in LW, neutral for now.

Sorry. I don't know you much. You should start with meeting more members. I may have met you in Vice City Cops And Robbers but you haven't interacted a lot.
NiCeeeeeeh
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 04:18:27 pm by Sk »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2019, 08:47:07 am »
Met you today in EAD, guess we need to play more in game and then I'll post my point of view about you.

Sounds good.

A ver I don't know you so I won't vote for the moment. You can find me from time to time on EAD, BRL, IL o EC.

Sounds good.

Sorry But i've never seen u before and probably it's because u usually play in RPG server.I'll recommend u to spend ur time in other servers too.                           

Neutral

Will do.
Spend time with other members. You know only some of us who plays in that server. no

Will do.                   

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2019, 08:49:52 am »
Trainee (trax & trex, nice couple hehe)
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2019, 08:51:22 am »
Trainee (trax & trex, nice couple hehe)

Good one XD.

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2019, 11:08:23 am »
Good luck Trax!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2019, 03:26:09 pm »
I think I have met you in VCCNR. It's better you meet other members as well since most of us don't play VCCNR. Try to join LW, EAD,  EC and CTF more. I will vote later

Inferno made this for me <3

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2019, 04:35:29 pm »
I have met with him in EAD, when players was asking him are you VUr Trex, dude you need to spend more time with us. better luck next time
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits: Saim

Callum

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • 😎GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT 😎
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2019, 11:08:59 am »
Quite nice guy with decent attitude so, i'm voting trainee for you :D

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2019, 11:53:18 am »
I think I have met you in VCCNR. It's better you meet other members as well since most of us don't play VCCNR. Try to join LW, EAD,  EC and CTF more. I will vote later

Will do.

I have met with him in EAD, when players was asking him are you VUr Trex, dude you need to spend more time with us. better luck next time

I'm pretty sure we've met on VCCNR to, I can't remember if we ever interacted together it's been awhile since i saw you there. I 100% agree on spending time with other members, It'll happen.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2019, 12:38:40 pm »
I know you since you joined vcmp, everything is fine in you just a little focus on dm is needed, Trainee. :thumbsup:

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2019, 01:47:31 pm »
I saw you in-game and had a fight with you and I think you play from a VPN or something. If I use an Australian VPN I would have the same ping as you, I don't trust you sorry.

Can you also tell me why did you use SF Trax nick and never told in  your app?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 01:57:53 pm by Sk »

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2019, 02:09:50 pm »
I saw you in-game and had a fight with you and I think you play from a VPN or something. If I use an Australian VPN I would have the same ping as you, I don't trust you sorry.

Can you also tell me why did you use SF Trax nick and never told in  your app?

Ok so the vpn thing, I have vpn and just now i just checked my wifi settings on pc and i went to VPN and it shows 2 options and both were checked 1 says allow VPN over metered networks and the second one says Allow VPN while roaming. I guess that was the problem i'm guessing, I don't know much about VPN's so i unchecked both. And the ping looks the same so i guess it's not really gonna make a difference i'll test it in game.

The SF tag i forgot to mention in it. It stands for Special Forces and it's not a clan, It's an VCCNR gang and it's a cop gang and i only use SF tag in VCCNR but not other servers but i'm allowed to remove the tag if i wanted to and the leaders there won't mind if i change it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 02:38:48 pm by GTATTrax »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2019, 05:26:08 pm »
So where are you from? VPN?

You are using Australia (which is because of VPN) you haven't mentioned your original location yet.

Cop gang or criminal gang, it is a clan/gang there is no such thing as using some tag and saying it's not a gang/clan

Voting no for now.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 05:36:16 pm by WiLsOn »

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2019, 04:21:51 am »
So where are you from? VPN?

You are using Australia (which is because of VPN) you haven't mentioned your original location yet.

Cop gang or criminal gang, it is a clan/gang there is no such thing as using some tag and saying it's not a gang/clan

Voting no for now.

My location is Melton Victoria in Melbourne.

Ok I’ve must’ve explained Special Forces wrong, I apologise, it’s not like dm clans it’s a vccnr gang only no other server And I only have the tag In vccnr and the rest of the servers I don’t have the tag. it’s by gaining copskill and getting rewarded money every 1 week that’s all it’s about nothing else and there’s members in it that don’t have the tag in their nick in vccnr and some of them do have the tag and we can remove the tag from our nick and still be in the gang.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 04:24:44 am by GTATTrax »