April 28, 2024, 05:49:42 pm

Author Topic: Application - JeaN  (Read 2002 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - JeaN
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2019, 03:28:00 pm »
This clan has many friends that I know and I would like to be with them.
Can you name them?
Sugar, Trex, PunkNoodle, Febulous, WiLsOn, PaiN, TzUnam, Zatch, some are missing but I think that this is enough
He wrote my name correctly, I'm voting Trainee.
You're are hazard WiLs0n`
Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2019, 10:58:56 pm »
I don't you as a personality. I just saw you few times in ctf long time ago. Never saw u after that time in any other server. Voting Neutral.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2019, 03:02:15 am »
We all deserve second chances to change past mistakes,let's live in the present and forget the past 8)
Trainee Buena Suerte bro
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2019, 08:49:35 am »
We all deserve second chances to change past mistakes,let's live in the present and forget the past 8)
Trainee Buena Suerte bro
Did you even read what most of us pointed out? It’s about activity which is the basic factor for every applicant no matter how old he is. We’ve recruited a lot of new members after him which makes him unknown to them so it’s necessary for him to be familiar with new members to join us.

Also, no-one is talking about any of his mistakes in the past. I’ll appreciate if you could read the entire topic before making any such post.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2019, 10:12:39 am »
Trainee Buena Suerte bro
Did you even read what most of us pointed out? It’s about activity which is the basic factor for every applicant no matter how old he is. We’ve recruited a lot of new members after him which makes him unknown to them so it’s necessary for him to be familiar with new members to join us.

Also, no-one is talking about any of his mistakes in the past. I’ll appreciate if you could read the entire topic before making any such post.

how can u point out mistakes if the player stays inactive and doesn't commit any xDDDDDDD, the only mistake he has is he doesn't even play the game itself x_x

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Pleyo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Best Sona main ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2019, 11:47:46 am »
Just let the guy to actually play the game and get to know us better.
I like the fact that you play Geometry Dash and you have an affection for osu! too, but I'm still neutral.

I'm on LW's these days, find me on there! ;)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Callum

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • 😎GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT 😎
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2019, 03:12:46 am »
Will go with the majority neutral for now.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2019, 11:34:47 am »
accepted as Neutral welcome.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Lilama

• Regular
  • z0rz0rz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2019, 01:11:33 pm »
Wait what, when did u leave DU pig :o
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2019, 07:18:39 pm »
Wait what, when did u leave DU pig :o
Looks like he forgot that he was in DU, just like he keep forgetting his account password.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2019, 05:42:19 am »
You just came back and applied. This is not how it works here. No
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2019, 07:42:47 am »
You just came back and applied. This is not how it works here. No

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2019, 05:01:06 pm »
Thank you for applying and waiting for this long but we must be done with decision as majority of our members are confident about their votes. Poll count:

Full: 0
Rookie: 0
Trainee: 3
Neutral: 4
No's: 15

Application will be denied based on member's vote but the prime element was highlighted was your activity. Some of our fellas are not familiar with you not even me except hearing your name here on forum for creating a lot of accounts. So, get along with us so our members can possibly meet you and cast vote based on that.