login
May 03, 2024, 11:23:38 am

Author Topic: VU application: brian  (Read 5708 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: VU application: brian
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 05:43:51 am »
i did a apply on EAF
and i thought i can count it
and yea i almost played 5 years on VCMP thats true
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 06:04:03 am »
Brian is pretty generic nick-name. But I guess it's better than choosing Fred or Bob. Ive seen you a couple of times in battle although you never were the black sheep in the heard of white ones. I really don't know.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 08:41:49 am »
Had some great fun in SvM today with you and SaGo, You look like a nice guy so I'm gonna vote Trainee.
I don't know how you behave with no admins or clan members ingame, But there is only one way to find out :)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 08:45:09 am »
yea that was a lol time
only stupid that the car was bugged for me i still havent got :(
but im sometimes not behave but i try to be as much a i can
i would appreciate to become a trainee

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 09:53:58 am »
Well tell me u also play n argo server ,right?

SaGo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 10:10:00 am »
Agrēēd with Thijn
I will vote T R A I N E E tõõ gõõd luck :P

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 11:55:15 am »
Well tell me u also play n argo server ,right?
yea im also there

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 07:23:12 am »
i did a apply on EAF
You were probably denied from EAF, but they deny all cops....so nothing bad about it.

Im curious why didnt you mention the White Shadows clan.
You were a trial member in WS....why did you leave it? or were you kicked as i hear from Klaus.

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 08:59:56 am »
Omg you applied for EAf and at same time VU
Big Nooooooooooo

proof --->http://www.eighthavenuefuries.co.nr/

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 12:06:26 pm »
i did a apply on EAF
You were probably denied from EAF, but they deny all cops....so nothing bad about it.

Im curious why didnt you mention the White Shadows clan.
You were a trial member in WS....why did you leave it? or were you kicked as i hear from Klaus.
i got kicked twice
Omg you applied for EAf and at same time VU
Big Nooooooooooo

proof --->http://www.eighthavenuefuries.co.nr/
EAF is only a argo clan VU is on everything i almost know
btwi requested a topic lock off my app im very clear in my decision that i will go for VU
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 12:14:40 pm by brian »

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 12:11:16 pm »
Well EAF is also DM clan as well as rpg u may ask them to that i can join any Dm clan

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 01:58:12 pm »
So what youre saying is that you want to be in [WS] because its an RPG (Argonath) clan, and you also want to be in [VU] clan for all?

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 03:39:36 pm »
So what youre saying is that you want to be in [WS] because its an RPG (Argonath) clan, and you also want to be in [VU] clan for all?

He is trying to say:
He is kicked from WS clan twice when he was trial (@brian, why though?) , so he isnt related to WS no more.
He has locked his EAF application.
And he is still interested in VU.

EDIT:
When I am on the server, you behave like the perfect person worthy of being a VU trial.
But once i was playing with an undercover nick, i saw the worse side of you.
By the way.....my nick was "DarkBadass", so im sure you know perfectly what i am talking about  8)

Though, you can easily overcome your shortcomings......as you have shown good behavior majority times.
My vote still stays  :thumbsdown: but im looking forward to see your improved personality....which is nothing more than a few tweaks in your temper and your reaction on facing defeat.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 03:49:49 pm by aXXo »

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 03:54:57 pm »
EDIT:
When I am on the server, you behave like the perfect person worthy of being a VU trial.
But once i was playing with an undercover nick, i saw the worse side of you.
By the way.....my nick was "DarkBadass", so im sure you know perfectly what i am talking about  8)

Though, you can easily overcome your shortcomings......as you have shown good behavior majority times.
My vote still stays  :thumbsdown: but im looking forward to see your improved personality....which is nothing more than a few tweaks in your temper and your reaction on facing defeat.

I say No, but until I see you have improved your attitude, then i might change my vote.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 04:28:09 pm »
thx for giving me a canche im goin for VU nothing else
i will going to behave good