May 05, 2024, 10:44:45 am

Author Topic: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies  (Read 13708 times)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2023, 12:43:34 am »
This post has more word count than my syllabus. Smh. Whoever is hacking / cheating, please do share link with me as well, tired of being noob.
Wanna make ownage videos and get banned like hunting  😞
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2023, 01:55:46 am »
what a hot topic, too hot after i left the game... hunting keep exposing em lol, i just came to make him mad since i left the game :D
he will come and say that am' hunting asslicker ',
I left VCMP ON 29 augest, 2022... kept some loyal players in discord, and unfriended everyone, but ngl i did a bad move by keeping Sos in discord.. anyways forget it..
LETS go back to 29 May, 2023... randomly i was attacked by mr Gerz in discord... LITERALLY NO REASON AT ALL, ( trusted sos that time but he was spying on me by sending him my messages to him that i'm still alive in discord ) adds me in group with gerz and i see alot of harash about me for no reason, ' you deserve to be homeless, living near trashcans etc ', and insults me like usual ofc.. removed sos from discord now i am in peace, please gerz if you're watching my reply, i dare u to insult me again by sending me discord request with your unknown accounts...
is that even normal? lets be honest guys, is changing religion every second is normal? can't you stick with a religion?
actually gerz, no one can trust u because you're literally brainwashed, you made my friends backstabs me, and talks shit against me.. but still thank god i got new friends unlike u, posting videos 24/7.. being toxic in an 2002 game
Actually this game is meh, dead and corrupt so don't expect much :D
hopefully you'll insult me using darksider or mr thunder account.. or any useless damn fake account, i dont care.
idk why yall still playing this dead game xD
anyways.. hunting keep exposing em, you're doing well man and i appreciate that.
thats what i wanted to say since long time ago, peace and am out permanently.
goodluck finding me now, you can't buddy... :3
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 02:02:23 am by Nassim^ »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2023, 02:32:44 am »

Bro copied my name but decided to change a letter 💀
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 02:36:37 am by Scalla »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2023, 04:23:16 am »
This post has more word count than my syllabus. Smh. Whoever is hacking / cheating, please do share link with me as well, tired of being noob.
Wanna make ownage videos and get banned like hunting  😞
us moment.

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2023, 06:32:56 am »
hopefully you'll insult me using darksider or mr thunder account.. or any useless damn fake account, i dont care.
current vcmp state indicates that soon GerZ will be able to use TLA juan's accounts on discord, forums at quite a discount you know xD
nice seeing you around Nassim, this game is good excluding the morons that try to dictate everything

imo everyone should be free, without following TLA juan and his friends' guidelines
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2023, 06:25:41 pm »
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8q64in
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8qbyyy

videos reuploaded in dailymotion to avoid copyright strikes

ps: I reposted all my content on 2 other channels after my original got taken down
content with GerZ using hacks will only be uploaded on Dailymotion to avoid any copyright issues
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Aegon

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2023, 08:33:15 am »
lol55, I don't understand. How can you even use your fingers to click and rate "brain donor" to every single post?

I learned in biiology classes that when your arteriae are overloaded with fat, your muscles struggle to execute their functions. Please, enlighten me. Tell me: how do you manage to articulate your fat ass arm to even click a button?

I do not expect you to write because that would be a suicide letter, yet I hope that your vocal cords be still relatively able to produce sounds.
lmao
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2023, 12:54:35 pm »
https://imgur.com/fbrNToW

Fulton unfriended Hazard for what Hazard was doing against GerZ :)
Fulton says that GerZ left VCMP cuz of what's happening to him and he wants Hazard to leave him alone, and since Hazard didn't agree, Fulton broke ties with him.

Recently, they've been reporting my videos on youtube which contained content which would bring GerZ in a bad spotlight. Now question yourselves, would a legit player do this incase he absolutely knew the videos posted against him were false?

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2023, 02:57:17 pm »
https://imgur.com/jpUwi3F
https://imgur.com/5Rppth4
https://imgur.com/797gLDT
https://imgur.com/q15Qc2r

Proof of Fulton talking against GerZ and suspecting his hacks (1 month ago) reposted via images on imgur to avoid copyright

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2023, 03:56:40 pm »
Lumber 1 investigator

Funny Funny x 2 (list)

DarkSid3R

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2023, 06:53:09 pm »
1 - you removed GerZ's channel before when he uploaded the funvice duel with you, are you dumb enough to not understand karma exists?

2 - regarding fulton accusing gerz take a look at this:

3 - as for hazard i've already mentioned before, he lost everyone the moment he started asslicking you, already showed the discord chats of most people who used to be his friends that turned against him once he started supporting a scumbag who's banned in every server

there's a difference between reporting someone for the sake of the server, and reporting someone for personal problems with fake evidence + (teaming up with a hacker who is perma-banned everywhere) while doing so, so yes don't blame fulton or anyone else for blocking him

perhaps it's time for you to finally realize whos time is really over in this game, by the looks of it, it seems like you didn't just lose a bunch of people who
were on your side, but you also lost the channel in which you spent your entire life cutting and editing videos for,

good luck reuploading

PS: dont forget to accuse me of being gerz admins can check my ip and see for themselves just because i sent gerz your reply and gotten his point of view about it that doesnt mean he has to join my account gerz doesnt wanna waste his time on your bullshit because he has a life, something which you lack.

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2023, 07:57:39 pm »
1 single thing as reply for Darksider:
https://imgur.com/LIEMJoC

learn to defend yourself with real account GerZ, we all can see the way you type and recognize your distinct brain donor mentality from the rest

PS: Fulton told the truth to Max, it wasn't even Max that leaked the screenshot :)

about video reports - I didn't report anything that had proof against me, cuz I knew they were fake, the fact that I took GerZ's old channel down (YOUR own channel, GerZ, I'm not talking to Darksider now) it's because I wanted to troll you

if I really wanted to go far, I could've saved your videos and reported them, I even had some of your vids unlisted, but ceased to, cuz I don't care about your shitty content, and whether it's on youtube or not it's absolutely up to you xD

you reported my channel only cuz it had major reports that stained your reputation of "clean player"

another mention:
KF T's role has been taken off at WAR discord, because GerZ suspects Thunder talks to me, this is how far it has come - he doesn't even trust his old friend, he thinks everyone wants him banned

DarkSid3R

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2023, 09:54:06 pm »
keep on being desperate and contradicting yourself like i said admins can check my ip and see for themselves fulton thought gerz uses my account because he gave me the war discord pics when i told him that hazard is talking shit about him in vu forum

as for the channel takedown stuff, you literally saved gerz's LCS video which thunder uploaded on entertainment & ownage channel and reuploaded it on your channel and copyright striked gerz with it when he uploaded the spree compilation video

isnt it funny how you accused him of doing that when youre the one who did it?

Whats even more funny is that pain is the one who copyright striked you 3 times not even gerz XD

I told gerz to not waste his time on someone like you he accomplished way too many things irl to be wasting his life on an introvert kid with a face full of acne, so this is probably the last reply youll get from us, it's not late to get a life just remember that.

PS: thunder got his role taken by hyperzone/or fulton because he leaked their group chat with you, not because thunder leaked gerz messages to you.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2023, 10:16:44 pm »
another mention:
KF T's role has been taken off at WAR discord, because GerZ suspects Thunder talks to me, this is how far it has come - he doesn't even trust his old friend, he thinks everyone wants him banned
i am there and i have access to every channel if you need any information just send a DM to me on discord.
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2023, 03:00:45 am »
keep on being desperate and contradicting yourself like i said admins can check my ip and see for themselves fulton thought gerz uses my account because he gave me the war discord pics when i told him that hazard is talking shit about him in vu forum

as for the channel takedown stuff, you literally saved gerz's LCS video which thunder uploaded on entertainment & ownage channel and reuploaded it on your channel and copyright striked gerz with it when he uploaded the spree compilation video

isnt it funny how you accused him of doing that when youre the one who did it?

Whats even more funny is that pain is the one who copyright striked you 3 times not even gerz XD

I told gerz to not waste his time on someone like you he accomplished way too many things irl to be wasting his life on an introvert kid with a face full of acne, so this is probably the last reply youll get from us, it's not late to get a life just remember that.

PS: thunder got his role taken by hyperzone/or fulton because he leaked their group chat with you, not because thunder leaked gerz messages to you.
in short: pls leave me alone I'm not Gerz this is fake I will stop replying anything else apart from nonsense
nice having you here GerZ, but the time's up unfortunately.