March 28, 2024, 06:07:37 pm

Author Topic: Application - Kyle.  (Read 2421 times)

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Kyle.
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2018, 05:50:08 pm »
You get rude on small things, when someone kills you for much time you get angry and start being rude to him.

Even when you rule break and someone teaches you the rule, you still get angry.. The thing is VU doesn't promote a member until he changes. You were same (before and after in UF), what if you never change yourself and VU doesn't promote you. Will you leave the clan too as for you think yourself changed but actually is not?

I would not leave this clan btw, from now I'm trying to change my behave. You will soon see a change in me. ;)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits: Saim

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2018, 06:15:26 pm »
I was Stick and active player of UF and I'd talked with management that why you guys don't organized the clan wars, events etc, They said me that we need a big community first and you guys can support us with your loyalty with this clan, I understood and accepted this thing, after some months I again ask the same question from them, Because this time we had accept many new players in our tribe.
Meanwhile, some members began to fight against me that you do not know how to play you are team killer etc, you give a lot of mistakes. There are many things that were against me. I just bear them and they all acts like a leader. I tolerated them for some days and I felt that I have no respect and also management going down because they didn't took any action on this matter. Then I decide to leave them and start my new journey alone.

Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2018, 06:37:46 pm »
You get rude on small things, when someone kills you for much time you get angry and start being rude to him.

Even when you rule break and someone teaches you the rule, you still get angry.. The thing is VU doesn't promote a member until he changes. You were same (before and after in UF), what if you never change yourself and VU doesn't promote you. Will you leave the clan too as for you think yourself changed but actually is not?
Tbh even if we accept him and he leaves, nobody will care lol
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 5 (list)

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2018, 08:30:53 pm »

Tbh even if we accept him and he leaves, nobody will care lol
Exactly.
anyways good luck both of you .
KYLE BEAST

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2018, 09:36:28 pm »
tribe? seriously? 9_9
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2018, 01:34:01 am »

I am utterly dumbfounded at this post. The shots you fired are so on point, I recommend for Thijn make a "Post of the Day" highlight based on the Funny rating. This is new heights level of dissing right here
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2018, 03:28:27 pm »
Good luck mate!

GITO^

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2018, 03:57:24 am »
Good Luck Man!  ;D

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2018, 09:42:24 am »
good luck brother

Bart's Work

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2018, 01:15:20 pm »
Good Luck Tho

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2018, 09:45:51 pm »
Good luck

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2018, 08:54:53 am »
Good luck
state a vote :trainee/rookie/full member
you are a VU member
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2018, 07:53:34 am »
Tribe 😮😮😮😮

Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2018, 09:55:21 am »
Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your application and patience. As stated by many of our members, you really need to work on your attitude and behaviour. There is no doubt, you are a multi-weapon player and you played VW beautifully. Your communication skills are also acceptable(tribe is dope). I would like to suggest you to work on your attitude, try not to rage often, try to listen to people and build a better relationship in community with a positive attitude and behaviour. You don't need to prove anyone how good you are, you just play your game and everyone will notice you by your dedication and hardwork. However, Your application is denied at this time. You can apply in future by working on your attitude and behaviour. Focus on one tribe at a time.

Poll results

Full: 0
Rookie: 0
Trainee: 3
No: 18

Total Members Voted: 21

Regards,
-Recruitment Team
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 09:57:59 am by Ryne »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)