May 02, 2024, 04:02:35 pm

Author Topic: Application - Faustin^  (Read 2106 times)

TroN

• Likes to post
  • What are you looking at? o.O
    • View Profile
Application - Faustin^
« on: February 11, 2016, 08:47:40 am »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: Faustin^

Previous Nicks: Add, Addey , TroN, spike , Shuamanja ,kakolocia and many more can't remember

Timezone/Country: Pakistan , GMT+5

Do you speak English? Yes, I'm still learning this at Intermediate level but i can speak well :D

Time you have played vcmp/samp: I started vcmp in 2010. I was searching a file vcmp dictionary suddenly i encounter a multiplayer leftover by rockstar then i thought to google something which may revive these leftovers and i found VCMP :D

Previous clans: *USA* (Closed) R2x (Closed) MA (Closed) DF (Left Because i was only left in this clan the owner stopped player vcmp too)  VLK (Closed)

Do you use IRC: Yes

Why you want to join VU: Well there are multiple reasons of this question but i'll answer all :D . I want to join VU because it is the most Active clan.VU is the most respectable clan and have a brilliant team work . I want to fight Wk really bad last night on european server there were many VU members who were fighting with them and i thought that i just need vu because of there team work against Other teams so it is a powerfull clan. Most of the members here are my friends xD and i would be glad to be with them :D.

Favourite weapon: M60 LMG , M4 Assulat rifle, Pump action shoutgun and Grenades

Which VUs do you know: Sk , Angela ,Dr.Shawn, DronZ , Flash , Freak , Riders , Fercho Ferrari & Gangster

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yes

« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 06:43:10 pm by stormeus »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

When You steals someone's kill              
Quote from: happlyhappy
i donated my brain because i have too many of them

EliteZ

• Regular
  • Haters gonna hate. :P
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Faustin^
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 09:53:24 am »
Good luck bro, you are an old player and with best attitude and skills.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits To Mr.[DUz]Disney / J-Varun ARTS

TroN

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 10:02:12 am »
Good luck bro, you are an old player and with best attitude and skills.
Thank you ^.^

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 10:25:35 am »
I've not met you but this is a great application. The fight in EC last night was indeed great, even when we were outnumbered we were kicking the Russians' asses.

Strong vote for trainee.

Agree Agree x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

FullFilled^

• Regular
  • don't teach father how to rape your mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 11:37:35 am »
First of all, he is denied in mk 1 day ago and applied here what a rubbish guy
http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-faustin-1929/

and he got banned in lw once and he told here he didnt got banned in any official servers
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,23831.msg240933.html#msg240933

and his behaviour/attitude is too rubbish, here is the prove of his attitude.
http://www.ec-gameservers.com/t3176-deniedzeeshan-stupid-admin
http://www.ec-gameservers.com/t3861-warned-sevrin-the-admin-of-year

Charley, Too much players are there in ec who kicking russians asses, and please think once again and check his behaviour bro

Thank you, if you guys heart from me iam saying to you all :)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 11:41:34 am by FullFilled^ »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits Pumak47

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 12:14:36 pm »

and he got banned in lw once and he told here he didnt got banned in any official servers

Charley, Too much players are there in ec who kicking russians asses, and please think once again and check his behaviour bro

salam2all plyrz

the only reason I've actually bothered to write this is because I read "littlewhiteys". banned this guy not too long ago for death evading in front AND from me.

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 12:27:55 pm »
Edit by Charley: - below is an example of a post that is inappropriate in this section of the forum. As an outsider, Hunting is allowed to give his opinion or provide pertinent information on the applicant. The off-topic nonsense below is not allowed in this section of the forum, and if Hunting posts something similar to this again, he will be banned. I'm leaving it here as an example so others can see what is and what is not acceptable.

I gave him the suggestion,and as I said on XE forum shoutbox,I predicted he was going to come here and tear from his eyes,obviously he's here to "beat russians" which isn't good .When joining a clan you should be interested in its loyalty and sync first.Since if they're all over VC-MP getting owned I wouldn't be interested,at all it is faustin's opinion to show this so called "Respect" and probably after getting denied going to apply for TRC or UF or any other clans,
As I said,he's only interested in "being better than russians" ,but I seen him in game and his way too useless.

Saying my opinion,not my vote,regards
I've not met you but this is a great application. The fight in EC last night was indeed great, even when we were outnumbered we were kicking the Russians' asses.

Here m8.
I think you should learn to  make difference, as "ONLY the STRONGEST will survive"
You got less numbered and you gave up went to ammu,since you had nowhere else to camp,besides if wilson gets butthurt he'll deny this guy's application,gl faustin.

OH BTW,
I made my stats on VU,and my money money money :>

« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 03:43:38 pm by Charley »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

After lose from russians closed VU clan forever

TroN

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2016, 01:25:37 pm »
Hello @Fulfilled
Yes i got rejected in mk :/ because the members there didn't knew me and they were voting negative without a valid reasons.You can sure go ahead and check that  ^-^.About my attitude i don't really like the way when an admin playes with 17 fps so i had a report on, and that link you gave didn't have anything about my "Rubbish Behaviour".

Comming towards @Morphine yes as i told you i was ashamed of my acts  :-[. And as i promised you that i would never do that  again and you won't hear reports against me. Did you heard one? xD

@Hunting as i said if i'm even rejected in this clan don't think that i would join ON, I would rather eat my own shit instead of that xD.

I'm so much addicted To battlefield Bad company 2 and other games which requires teamwork. Yes i'm Thrifty for team work in vice city too, When i first saw MK i thought to give an app there and when i saw VU members last night i decided to apply here!. I'm really interested in this clan
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 01:45:44 pm by TroN »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 01:31:33 pm »
@Hunting you're full of crap instead of blood.
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

DronZ

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2016, 01:48:17 pm »
Maybe later, but not this time.
Good luck.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2016, 02:06:00 pm »
Okay, a few points.

• Thank you FullFilled for the information. I do not trawl through other clans' forums these days, so it's good when others can point things like these out, and in the mature way that you did.
  • Hunting, that post was wholly inappropriate. This topic is between the applicant and the clan. We allow outsiders to comment on clan applications so that they can offer pertinent information, or provide encouragement to them. You are perfectly within your rights to discuss our fight last night and your views on VU elsewhere on the forum, but not here. Consider this your first and last warning. As for the one valid point you made about his wanting to be 'better than the Russians' - that is fine by me. As I see it, the Russians, despite not grouping themselves into an official clan, are VUs biggest, strongest and most worthy opponents at the moment. In the past, people joined VU because they wanted to beat MK or ULK, and people joined MK or ULK to beat us. Now that ULK and MK are not active opposition forces, it's natural that people will want to come here to beat the Russians, who are.
  • Despite Tron's numerous transgressions and outwardly provocative manner, I still think he's one of the strongest applicants for a while. Even if he does not know this game or our servers particularly well, he is willing to fight to learn and challenge those around him. Tron has the attitude of wanting to be better than everyone else, and as long as he maintains a degree of humility in doing so, this sort of determination is good for fighting clans.
  • Tron, I'm changing my vote to no, because of the rule-breaking you've committed recently, and because you appear to me to be angry, arrogant and antagonistic. If you can learn a little more about the game, the servers, this clan, and learn to control your anger, then I think you could become one of our most valuable members. If you're still interested in a month, and you can prove that you've changed, apply again. In the meantime, please join us ingame and fight together with us as part of the team.

Writer of excessively long posts

TroN

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2016, 02:07:40 pm »
Maybe later, but not this time.
Good luck.
Ahh I was sure that You were going to give a positive vote xD! but Ok Np mate  :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2016, 02:52:37 pm »
Improve yourself and apply after a month, voting no for now.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2016, 03:15:48 pm »
Improve yourself and apply after a month, voting no for now.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2016, 03:35:29 pm »
so yeah - meet more VUs.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 (list)