login
April 27, 2024, 11:28:47 pm

Author Topic: Application - Balouch1234  (Read 341 times)

Balouch1234

• View Profile
Application - Balouch1234
« on: July 19, 2023, 08:28:15 pm »
Nick: Balouch1234

Timezone/Country: Pakistan 7:57

Previous Nicks: [PB]Balouch

Additional Comments: I've been playing VC:MP for over a year and one point i applied to join this gang but i got denied because wasn't very much info on it but i was kinda new i think at that time and now I see what to do. I was in a clan clan name is [PB] here one time but the leader was being very inactive so i left the clan and took a break from joining another clan so now i choose VU. Why did i pick VU?

Because people here are respectful and i been wanting to join a clan where there's no disrespect just respect and just have fun and have a great time. There were times i joined some servers like RT and RW server but i'm mainly active on Vice City Cops & Robbers because i'm an administraitor there and some of you haven't seen me in other servers i have good conversations with some VU members like Xmair , Domek and RoyStang.

I'm a honest person and trust worthy and i'll try to play on other servers more and communicate with other VU members that i haven't met and would like to meet and have fun in servers with them and just have a good time and I like this clan. Thankyou.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 11:29:38 am by Roystang »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: Application - Balouch1234
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 01:55:21 am »
i'm mainly active on Vice City Cops & Robbers because i'm an administraitor there and....

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 06:46:16 am »
I have seen many applications like this before. Most of them got accepted and some of them eventually left the clan with a reason "WE ARE NOT ACTIVE" or "WE ARE NOT LISTENING TO THEM" bla bla bla. Yeah we are not active as used to be because we all are grown up and got our own life to take care. So did you apply for VU just because VCCNR or you really want to join VU? If want to join us give a solid reason why you want to join us other than "I really like VU" because I am already tired seeing people joining and leaving us. Can you also share the link of your previous application?.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 06:54:54 am by DiaZ »

Inferno made this for me <3

Balouch1234

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2023, 08:20:17 am »
Hello, First I am Always active and I do not leave the clan in the future. I like VCCNR or other server like VAD, Gboyz's , Argonoth etc. I apply First time I was declined and I apply again but I was declined. But this I used my all efforts to apply this Cool Clan. I leave my clan [PB] Because the leader is very rude and being inactive. I play all server But I Play most VCCNR. Here's my 2 application link https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=19009.0    And 2nd https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=19007.0

If I will accepted I used VU tag and enter different server who's didn't know Vice Underdogs.This is my promise I don't leave VU clan because it's my big dream.

Thank You  :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 08:45:52 am by Balouch1234 »

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2023, 09:31:57 am »
Trainee, good kid, will learn a lot here

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Balouch1234

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2023, 10:17:58 am »
So,I will be accepted?  ::)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2023, 11:29:24 am »
Nick: Trax

Timezone/Country: Australia 9:51 (GMT+11)

Previous Nicks: GTATrax and GTATraxThroneZ

Additional Comments: I've been playing VC:MP for over a year and one point i applied to join this gang but i got denied because wasn't very much info on it but i was kinda new i think at that time and now I see what to do. I was in a clan here one time but the leader was being very rude and just being disrespectful so i left the clan and took a break from joining another clan so now i choose VU. Why did i pick VU?

Because people here are respectful and i been wanting to join a clan where there's no disrespect just respect and just have fun and have a great time. There were times i joined some servers like LW and VK server but i'm mainly active on Vice City Cops & Robbers because i'm an administraitor there and some of you haven't seen me in other servers i have good conversations with some VU members like Sqmmy, Joker and RoyStang. GoRcEE, We've spoke sometimes but not a lot.

I'm an honest person and trust worthy and i'll try to play on other servers more and communicate with other VU members that i haven't met and would like to meet and have fun in servers with them and just have a good time.

Trax.
Denied, app banned.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 11:35:16 am by Roystang »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin