April 25, 2024, 05:27:27 am

Author Topic: Debate-How does aimlock work?  (Read 1384 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Debate-How does aimlock work?
« on: September 08, 2018, 01:26:05 pm »
Hey lads
Since killerx's post, I started getting confused about how aimlock works so I thought it would be a great idea to make a debate for public awareness.
I am going to give links of video showing players' suspicious weapon shots.

1st video (killerx's):

2nd video (tzunam's):

3rd video (kockex's):

4th video (mine) :

1st: it literally proves nothing but there was a snappy shot, some players claim to be aimlock but it isn't
2nd: between 0:01 and 0:02 you can notice tzunam's snappy shot, players may even say it is aimlock but it is not.
3rd: some players say it is aimlock, others say it isn't and some say "it is suspicious/not enough evidence"
4th: this video is very obvious, it is aimlock.

what I am trying to say is a huge number of admins aren't totally aware of how aimlock works, as a result they keep banning innocent players by seeing their snappy shots while it isn't aimlock at all.
for the following months, I made a private search about how aimlock works but I didn't come to a result, I PM'ed many admins asking them some questions about the so called "aimbot" and I found different results.
some of them didn't bother to reply, the others kept saying "It is obvious you are an aimlocker and it is over" and ofcourse many kindly answered my questions.
so I decided to bring this up to public and I request everyone who tested or used aimlock before to help us know how it works by giving us information and solutions on this topic so admins can avoid misunderstandings and wrong decisions.
thank you.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 01:29:29 pm by PANZER24 »
Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Debate-How does aimlock work?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 01:27:16 pm »
K
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 01:28:18 pm »
Pretty sure most experienced admins in most popular servers know what is aimlock and what is not

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 01:32:03 pm »
Pretty sure most experienced admins in most popular servers know what is aimlock and what is not
Seeing current status of VC:MP, they aren't experienced enough I can tell you.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 01:38:28 pm »
When you slow down a 30 fps video
Result:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 01:39:22 pm »
That's something hard to say

Because we actually have to base our trust on their judgement, they are the guys that are carrying on the fix to this shit, and if we prefer to avoid their judgement, rely on our own opinions and just say that they are "unexperienced"; there will simply not be any kind of control, everything would be fucked up and non organized.
We either trust them and accept what they say, or throw more shit to the topic and literally don't do a shit nor give any other way/solution/method to fix this.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2018, 03:42:29 pm »
Ez, if I get banned they are not experienced, if I don't get banned than they are experienced. Topic solved. Lock O0
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2018, 04:28:02 pm »
Ez, if I get banned they are not experienced, if I don't get banned than they are experienced. Topic solved. Lock O0
but why should you get banned if you are innocent? if you say that then actually 80% of the admins of VCMP are not experienced, even gangstaras made mistakes about aimlock cases so it would be perfect if we can share information about this for, ofcourse, public awareness.

I am not kidding, this is a serious matter sir.

I am telling you that when I actually asked you and other admins, I found completely different results so when you ban a player for aimlock, how can I be sure if you are either wrong or right, how can I be sure if whether that player is innocent or not?
ofcourse there are evidences, but as you see above, many players will say that's aimlock but it is not (1st and 2nd videos)
there is another video for wild hunter about sezaro, his shot was snappy like a real aimlocker, but when setting speed to 0.25 it is not!!
there are admins who ban players without breaking their eyes digging in the video to check its integrity. they are like "that's a snappy shot so it is 100% aimlock, BAN!!!"
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 04:36:49 pm by PANZER24 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2018, 04:59:41 pm »
but why should you get banned if you are innocent? if you say that then actually 80% of the admins of VCMP are not experienced, even gangstaras made mistakes about aimlock cases so it would be perfect if we can share information about this for, ofcourse, public awareness.

I am telling you that when I actually asked you and other admins, I found completely different results so when you ban a player for aimlock, how can I be sure if you are either wrong or right, how can I be sure if whether that player is innocent or not?
ofcourse there are evidences, but as you see above, many players will say that's aimlock but it is not (1st and 2nd videos)
there is another video for wild hunter about sezaro, his shot was snappy like a real aimlocker, but when setting speed to 0.25 it is not!!
there are admins who ban players without breaking their eyes digging in the video to check its integrity. they are like "that's a snappy shot so it is 100% aimlock, BAN!!!"

Making a mistake and being unexperienced are completely different things.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 10:02:28 am »

Making a mistake and being unexperienced are completely different things.
but the mistake is a result of non-obvious evidence.
just let me take my case as an example, when kockex shared his videos about me, and when fulton reported me on ead.
EAD staff team banned me because of the evidences not because of "yes I used aimlock I am ready for my fate..."
but when I actually told them to view the video on 0.25 speed, they were convinced that I was innocent and I was subsquently unbanned.
I want to prevent this, because not every player in VC:MP is aware of what he must do incase he gets banned, they could make mistakes because of their lack of experience, they cannot argue or counter-defend themselves as they have 0% knowledge of how aimlock works (just incase admins made mistakes)
I tell you that when I asked many admins, I found total different results, I just want to gather most accurate information about aimlock and share it to public to prevent mistakes.
the most accurate answer I got is from ELK, he provided me with many precious details about this hack and also gangstaras who explained me the origins of aimlock (sea sparrow and hunter cannon)
the point of this topic is, as I said above, to gather enough info about this hack. many of you know that it locks on head but that's not enough. Many versions were released for the past years, and each one has different characteristics. admins can misjudge someone's aim thinking it is aimlock, like (as an example) someone who doesn't stop shooting m4 while he rotates to turn in front of their targets, they can rotate fast to a point that it looks like snappy hence the admin will say it is aimlock without checking its integrity by digging on the video or by setting speed to 0.25.
in short words, I want to stop this, till this day players accuse me of aimlock but sometimes I click on 4 and 6 continously so it appears like it is this hack just for fun, well honestly I am tired of this and I think I suffered enough.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 11:28:11 am »
You don't play vcmp so frequently as you must be, I bet if you play everytime DM servers. You will get how aimlock works.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2018, 11:37:06 am »
You don't play vcmp so frequently as you must be, I bet if you play everytime DM servers. You will get how aimlock works.
I don't think so.
the point of this topic is, as I said above, to gather enough info about this hack.

this is the point of the topic, I made it for public awareness so if any player faces an aimlocker he could deal with it.
my point from this is to end all misjudges for once and for all.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2018, 01:46:58 pm »
I don't think so.
the point of this topic is, as I said above, to gather enough info about this hack.

this is the point of the topic, I made it for public awareness so if any player faces an aimlocker he could deal with it.
You don't think so because you don't know, take a while and hear what else a guy tells you to deal. Don't be smart enough to judge the things which you are not aware of.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2018, 02:18:17 pm »
I don't think so.

You don't think so because you don't know, take a while and hear what else a guy tells you to deal. Don't be smart enough to judge the things which you are not aware of.
Alright.
I apologise for bothering you all, I am totally not involved in these cases, I feel sorry for all admins because I called them "unexperienced admins", now I promise I will not say that again. sorry for disrespect.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2018, 06:12:42 pm »
Wow people do change their mind after getting so many brain donor rate. And here we have Casper what the fuck is wrong with you?
Funny Funny x 3 (list)