April 25, 2024, 01:02:46 am

Author Topic: Application - GoRcEE  (Read 13018 times)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: Application - GoRcEE
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2017, 07:05:19 am »
Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

GamerViceCity

• Banned
  • Fanatic
  • @Halmo Habibi Try give me
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2017, 05:53:23 am »

http://www.shafou.com/

Credits =RK=BNININ

Soon OF Dead >:D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 08:46:15 am by GamerViceCity »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits Kockex

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2017, 09:27:44 am »

Credits =RK=BNININ

I thought its your new clan seriously, but then after watching it I surely died and qouted you lol.

GamerViceCity

• Banned
  • Fanatic
  • @Halmo Habibi Try give me
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2017, 06:07:45 pm »

Credits =RK=BNININ

I thought its your new clan seriously, but then after watching it I surely died and qouted you lol.

You Want More?

ASK =RK=BNININ

Bcz i am not died HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH >:D

Sercet OF RK HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VU Can't Make This
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Funny Funny x 9 (list)

Credits Kockex

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2017, 07:21:19 pm »
Changing to T.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2017, 11:20:30 pm »
Hmm, 4 pages and no conclusion. Likely something importantwas said there that I didnt read.....aw well.....

Not a bad dude fighting along with him in CTF

Voted trainee

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2017, 11:24:47 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2017, 11:40:29 pm »
I think you lack the understanding of the concept discussed in this topic. You try to befriend people by teaming with them, even if they don't really need help. This really breaks the balance of play(especially in EAD and CTF).

In EC, around 70% of the player base are your friends, so you don't shoot at them and they don't shoot at you. It becomes annoying to have you in our team when you don't shoot people because they are your friends.

You need to join the team which needs you more and then be 100% committed to it.
Agree Agree x 7 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2017, 09:09:42 am »
I think you lack the understanding of the concept discussed in this topic. You try to befriend people by teaming with them, even if they don't really need help. This really breaks the balance of play(especially in EAD and CTF).

In EC, around 70% of the player base are your friends, so you don't shoot at them and they don't shoot at you. It becomes annoying to have you in our team when you don't shoot people because they are your friends.

You need to join the team which needs you more and then be 100% committed to it.
Well, I even helped many times to play against. It was like undercover nickname by me, maybe you don't know when I did it but I will do it for sure. About balancing the team, I admit its true but I will improve these things. Huge thanks for this advice.
Thanks to those who have changed their votes and voted me positive :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:23:52 am by GoRcEE »

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2017, 09:57:45 am »

Credits =RK=BNININ

Reality of RK clan

In-Game nick:=RK=Bninin
Ban ID:200
Date you were banned:31/10/2017
Suspected reason:ban evade
Admin that banned you:Human
Why should we unban you ?:because i like this server and im banned in all server plz unban and i dont do ban evade again.
Extra note:my EXTRA note is i like this because i buy a skin and i buy a cars and i shooter and i play with WK so plz unban me/0.o
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:59:40 am by La[Z]eR »
Funny Funny x 8 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2017, 11:19:04 am »

Well, I even helped many times to play against. It was like undercover nickname by me, maybe you don't know when I did it but I will do it for sure. About balancing the team, I admit its true but I will improve these things. Huge thanks for this advice.
You sure about that? I just witnessed you teaming up again with some "specific" guys ( mainly VU members) on Viceland server, to prove yourself worthy,you gotta start doing things by your own,not by covering someone's ass, in hope of votes.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2017, 11:43:50 am »

You sure about that? I just witnessed you teaming up again with some "specific" guys ( mainly VU members) on Viceland server, to prove yourself worthy,you gotta start doing things by your own,not by covering someone's ass, in hope of votes.
Not really, I was like new to viceland and Diaz helped me in some kinda probs. Even he invited me in his gang Team F1ers, I don't know why you considers teaming up as an asslicking.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 11:46:58 am by GoRcEE »

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2017, 02:18:49 pm »
Trainee

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2017, 02:58:38 pm »
Not really, I was like new to viceland and Diaz helped me in some kinda probs. Even he invited me in his gang Team F1ers, I don't know why you considers teaming up as an asslicking.
lol fam, I tried convincing something else, you're calling it asslicking, I didn't mean asslicking or something, these things don't work now a days, probably because people now started to judge applicants based on their communication skills, ability to do the things by their own and as axxo said, not really by seeing you teaming up with them everywhere, where they don't even need any help or something, most of us stopped playing in servers like EC, LW because of this, we plan everything on whatsapp,about how we(Indians only) are going to dominate our opponents,we join EC server, we take unused uncommon skin, then lately you,followed by 10 other pakis or anyone join us, leave no option for us but to get separated and play with different skins,which causes brawl in between us, now we don't mind since it's just a game, killing and dying is it's part, but before that,it used to create a lot mess, hence we get pissed and we quit this game and join some other game, just to have fun together there, playing as a team, but you guys always ruin our game, people won't say these things to you, but you literally piss them off, joining their team and leaving no players to kill, it's not gonna get you votes ever, start doing things being an individual instead of trying to impress this clan members by being an uninvited member to their gang.

Good luck.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2017, 03:04:36 pm »
lol fam, I tried convincing something else, you're calling it asslicking, I didn't mean asslicking or something, these things don't work now a days, probably because people now started to judge applicants based on their communication skills, ability to do the things by their own and as axxo said, not really by seeing you teaming up with them everywhere, where they don't even need any help or something, most of us stopped playing in servers like EC, LW because of this, we plan everything on whatsapp,about how we(Indians only) are going to dominate our opponents,we join EC server, we take unused uncommon skin, then lately you,followed by 10 other pakis or anyone join us, leave no option for us but to get separated and play with different skins,which causes brawl in between us, now we don't mind since it's just a game, killing and dying is it's part, but before that,it used to create a lot mess, hence we get pissed and we quit this game and join some other game, just to have fun together there, playing as a team, but you guys always ruin our game, people won't say these things to you, but you literally piss them off, joining their team and leaving no players to kill, it's not gonna get you votes ever, start doing things being an individual instead of trying to impress this clan members by being an uninvited member to their gang.

Good luck.
I believe its true whatever you have described. I will keep it as my new lesson as same as I do with axxo's one. I understood what the actual matter was behind this getting teamed up at once in server. I didn't really know about it btw thanks for writing this much info for me. I really was aware of it, anyhow your advice maybe worked for now. I'm currently doing whatever axxo told me to do. Thanks for the wish.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)