May 01, 2024, 01:08:07 am

Author Topic: Why VCMP is community that eats sh.t and has no future...  (Read 4972 times)

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Why VCMP is community that eats sh.t and has no future...
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2020, 07:44:51 pm »
Funny Funny x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Grand_Master

• Do namaz or burn in hell!
    • View Profile
    • VCMPeople
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2020, 08:57:42 pm »
Dog came to bark a trash about me. I confess - i used speedgear 2 times a couple years ago. But this doesn't compare with spitfire, and even ibee which itself uses special tools.
Yes I use special tools. I openly confess I use them. Wanna know what I use??? BAN HAMMER... Yes, you read it right, I use tools like ban hammer, for retarded hackers like u.
Ibee boy, you only got admin status as Elk's asslicker, without his permission you have no rights. If you really use ban hammer against hackers, then why they all still play on TDW, including you of course? Only for bigger number of players, which gives you and kanjarkhan a sense of power, unlike real life where you are worthless. Normal players have nothing to do in your ghetto for cheaters.
Shut the absolute fuck up u Ukrainian piece of scum. And stop shitting regarding me, elk and others uselessly. For ur info, Elk isn’t in the staff of Extreme Addicts as well as Empire Gaming A/D (both official vcmp servers) alongside Viceland Free-roam server. I have been working in the staff of these servers from way too long for you to remember. If you want to see my “rights” and my “authorities”, you are more than welcome to come in any of these servers and U shall have the dreadful experience of them. Grow the fuck up, go to a fucking psychiatrist and get your fucking brain tuned up... Otherwise in the future, your parents will even regret marrying to one another just because they could have avoided a plague like you from coming into this world...

P.S: That’s gonna be the official last reply from my side on this shit topic as you already got more attention than you actually deserved...

It's nice when you open child's eyes to the reality from which he rage. Of course, you are not only elk's asslicker, you also Dizzaster's and San's asslicker, for which you became admin on their servers. All your power is to bark at the people who opens your eyes to your meager existence.
Continue to use cheats with your kanjarkhan, and eat sh.t in your little kingdom called TDW. I created this topic not for you, but for adequate people so they don't eat sh.t with you.
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2020, 11:13:37 pm »

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2020, 09:00:54 am »
kanjarkhan xdddddddd
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 5 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2020, 10:02:29 am »
Day #3

Even my relationship lasted longer than this drama.  >:(
Disagree Disagree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2020, 03:45:39 pm »
Aren't you the same person / troll who posts these kind of videos on Youtube and putting nicknames in there of whoever you can think can rekt your ass (yes including mines)?

The irony  ;D
Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2020, 04:05:31 pm »
4 pages baj gaye hain lekin party abhi baki hai
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2020, 05:56:07 pm »
Tu tou bc pupho ban k betha hy idhr
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

RoyStang's Art

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2020, 10:18:01 pm »
Meri Ek taang nakli hai, Mai hockey ka bohoth bada khiladi tha.
Ek din Uday bhai ko meri kisi baat pe gussa aagaya aur mere he hockey se meri taang ke do tukde kar diye.
Lekin dil ke bohot ache hai, Fauran mujhe hospital le gaye aur ye nakli taang lagwayi
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2020, 01:46:44 am »
Tu tou bc pupho ban k betha hy idhr

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2020, 03:33:06 am »
Inferno officially destroyed all the drama that could have been annoying for most of us, saved us a lot of trouble of reading all the long posts. PROMOTE THAT FUCKER RIGHT NOW!!
Agree Agree x 8 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2020, 04:13:15 am »
Inferno officially destroyed all the drama that could have been annoying for most of us, saved us a lot of trouble of reading all the long posts. PROMOTE THAT FUCKER RIGHT NOW!!

Agree Agree x 6 (list)

Grand_Master

• Do namaz or burn in hell!
    • View Profile
    • VCMPeople
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2020, 07:59:51 am »
Aren't you the same person / troll who posts these kind of videos on Youtube and putting nicknames in there of whoever you can think can rekt your ass (yes including mines)?

The irony  ;D
Aren't you that person who uses Anonimul's cheats along with hunting? And since you're part of wk, you also have spitfire hacks.
And these videos are created to show the most miserable vcmp players.
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2020, 08:19:09 am »
Yeh bik gayi hai gore-mint
Ab gore-mint mn kuch nahi hai

Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2020, 01:04:42 am »
Dear Inferno's post count,

Sorry. This topic is also played out and is being locked. You will have to find a place to grow elsewhere.

If anyone wants to add something important, they can pm me.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts