April 27, 2024, 01:41:52 pm

Author Topic: Just a piece of shits.  (Read 4384 times)

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Just a piece of shits.
« on: June 14, 2017, 04:48:04 pm »
Quote from: From Rip VCDC rules
Ping must be below 400 ms and fps should be between 20 and 60. You will be automatically kicked by the server if your ping and fps are not stable enough. If you gets kicked more than 3 times you will forfeit the match.

Kindly Explain for what reason this rule contains ?
that was our problem not yours if we get 3 times kick we are out of match... and why only me and wolf ? there are too many players containing VUs getting high ping in your provided hosting kindly stop bullshitting everywhere and get a better host for your events instead of kicking someone without any reason.

Thanks.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Just a piece of shits.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 04:52:17 pm »
As a Pakistan player, we all know truth about our own internet, please stop insulting our country kindly by making such posts. but i somewhat disagree about insta kick, server should wait 1-5 sec before kicking a player for high ping.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 04:55:18 pm »
Bro i suggest you to use Mobile 4g or atleast 3g internet for this event.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Roystang's art

As1

• Regular
  • UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 04:58:48 pm »
but i somewhat disagree about insta kick, server should wait 1-5 sec before kicking a player for high ping.
I agree about instant kick, lagger can't get benifits of his lag :D

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 04:59:46 pm »
dont act like you're surprised, other ppl may lag as well but not as much as you do, you two are always between 350 (rarely) and 600, plus you two play like nothing when having 460-590 ping at times, killing ppl like nothing while you cant be hit at all, just fix it cos its not only VCDC server, its CTF EC EA etc

since you're mostly marginalized in our community cos of this issue and i guess you're aware of it, try fixing it or dont play at all.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 05:06:16 pm by JuaN. »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 05:06:49 pm »
As a Pakistan player, we all know truth about our own internet, please stop insulting our country kindly by making such posts. but i somewhat disagree about insta kick, server should wait 1-5 sec before kicking a player for high ping.
Insulting Country What? not me but it looks like you'r insulting it by posting such replys... showing others that Pakistan got bad Internet company.
As you already mentioned it so here is something for you... i know Pakistan got R.I.P Telecommunications...that is not our problem go kick PTCL outta Pak instead of us from your Events. :V
But the main reason of this topic is VCDC s rules which i already mentioned in the post.
you guys hosted server from india for asia but only indians are getting good ping on that host not other Asians.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 05:08:25 pm »
Insulting Country What? not me but it looks like you'r insulting it by posting such replys... showing others that Pakistan got bad Internet company.
As you already mentioned it so here is something for you... i know Pakistan got R.I.P Telecommunications...that is not our problem go kick PTCL outta Pak instead of us from your Events. :V
But the main reason of this topic is VCDC s rules which i already mentioned in the post.
you guys hosted server from india for asia but only indians are getting good ping on that host not other Asians.

Hmm no, i already threw away ptcl years ago, if you want to beat up them, go ahead, that's your problem, not ours.

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 05:08:53 pm »
I use it too & get a good ping, believe me its cheaper than PTCL or witribe etc.

also, the server waits 3-5 seconds before kicking, as I observed it in VCDC matches.

I a also a Pakistani players, and face ping problems a lot of time but we've to manage everything, I played 4 matches till now & no ping issue.

((I am getting less ping in asian hosted server, below 120))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 05:10:29 pm by Sevrin »

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 05:11:20 pm »
dont act like you're surprised, other ppl may lag as well but not as much as you do, you two are always between 350 (rarely) and 600, plus you two play like nothing when having 460-590 ping at times, killing ppl like nothing while you cant be hit at all, just fix it cos its not only VCDC server, its CTF EC EA etc

since you're mostly marginalized in our community cos of this issue and i guess you're aware of it, try fixing it or dont play at all.
/ignore Butthurt... as already mentioned in rules if we get kicked 3 times we lost the match. kindly stop writing a big pragraph instead of knowing what is going on kindly open your creepy wooden eyes and read the topic again.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2017, 05:12:12 pm »
I use it too & get a good ping, believe me its cheaper than PTCL or witribe etc.

also, the server waits 3-5 seconds before kicking, as I observed it in VCDC matches.

I a also a Pakistani players, and face ping problems a lot of time but we've to manage everything, I played 4 matches till now & no ping issue.

One more better thing is zong 4g device that i use and monthly packages are costly but i would suggest them some cheaper internet because this event wont last forever :)

Roystang's art

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2017, 05:12:37 pm »

Pakis ping more lower in Europe hosts than Indian or any Asian host bruh, look at Freak, bhai or Elk, they got less than 150 ping on Europe host and with the low ping shit, we're not privileged at all, since ping limit jitter there is 150, I've got another host, I messaged axxo the same in which you and darkwolf were pinging 150-160,it'll be online at night, but you ppl are impatience.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2017, 05:17:04 pm »

Thanks both of you for information kindly ao na kabhi Kohat/KpK khushboo laga k... only PTCL Witribeand other telecommunications oh yes zong 4G you will get 2 or rarely 3 signals of zong in our area you cant even get 2g on it... for ufone full singals everything good even downloading also good but uploading sux .!.. .

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2017, 05:18:07 pm »

/ignore Butthurt... as already mentioned in rules if we get kicked 3 times we lost the match. kindly stop writing a big pragraph instead of knowing what is going on kindly open your creepy wooden eyes and read the topic again.

the one who came typing piece of shits and all of that was you not me(butthurt), so you should have more comprehesion of what you say, second those are facts, if you dont want to be treated this way fix your lag and try not to have 450 ping.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2017, 05:18:55 pm »
Spaino-pak war
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2017, 05:19:44 pm »

Pakis ping more lower in Europe hosts than Indian or any Asian host bruh, look at Freak, bhai or Elk, they got less than 150 ping on Europe host and with the low ping shit, we're not privileged at all, since ping limit jitter there is 150, I've got another host, I messaged axxo the same in which you and darkwolf were pinging 150-160,it'll be online at night, but you ppl are impatience.
we were waiting for that host that is why i postpond my match with Fulton But We got Kicked without playing any match.