April 26, 2024, 09:06:10 am

Author Topic: Application - Tim01/Tim1997  (Read 6194 times)

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Tim01/Tim1997
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2018, 05:07:06 pm »
Yea neutron that's me.

Panzer you don't have any skills and that doesn't means if someone kills you he might be using anything.
You haven't saw me playing yet the way i play.. anyways what ever you say doesn't matter to me because you showed to me your attitude due to which i don't care to give you any answers even.

Thanks hotdog I'd love to play with you.
Saim , I hidden my profile that sound pretty obvious that i just used UF to make me more anonymous or new player you can say. I'd say sorry to cola you believed me mate and i already betrayed you from the start.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2018, 05:24:33 pm »
Yea neutron that's me.

Panzer you don't have any skills and that doesn't means if someone kills you he might be using anything.
You haven't saw me playing yet the way i play.. anyways what ever you say doesn't matter to me because you showed to me your attitude due to which i don't care to give you any answers even.

Saim , I hidden my profile that sound pretty obvious that i just used UF to make me more anonymous or new player you can say. I'd say sorry to cola you believed me mate and i already betrayed you from the start.
oh if it is like that would you please explain me this?
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31415.0/topicseen.html
and please don't judge me like I don't have any skills, I can kick your ass if you remove this aimbot.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 05:34:00 pm by PANZER24 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2018, 06:09:09 pm »
Panzer enough explanation is given in the topic if you can see.

you pro I've no competition with you actually.
And yeah Report isn't accepted , wait for the admins reply.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2018, 07:12:43 pm »
uh as you like, leave the topic for admins, as for the evidence: I see it too clear to prove that you use aimlock, remove that and play clean man: you steal got a chance.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2018, 07:34:39 pm »
Yea neutron that's me.

oh if it is like that would you please explain me this?
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31415.0/topicseen.html
and please don't judge me like I don't have any skills, I can kick your ass if you remove this aimbot.
It just skill lmao wonder these new stupid kids think every thing is aimlock.

If i play with a new nick and on a new PC i am 100% i will suspected/banned for aimlock(new pc becuz no alias)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2018, 08:13:48 pm »
uh as you like, leave the topic for admins, as for the evidence: I see it too clear to prove that you use aimlock, remove that and play clean man: you steal got a chance.
In first place i recommend you to learn how to detect aimboters. In second place: Report not accepted, thing didn't happen. Stop trying to make an applicant look like a hacker when he doesn't use anything weird. Do it if you have got a clear evidence and in case a report gets accepted.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2018, 09:59:01 pm »
Considering you just came from inactivity, you need some more time with us.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2018, 08:43:20 am »
Tim... The first time I met you in EA I had a duel with you and you had wonderful skills actually.
I don't know your history as all judge you about hacks ,etc..
You need to show more activity on servers and improvement in your attitude as some VU members judge you.
Neutral now.

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2018, 09:22:24 am »
I really appreciate your decision Ryne and JOOO , Thanks mate :)
I will try to be more close to you people.

Many thanks everyone.

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2018, 03:45:00 pm »
I saw you in LWs, NICE AIMBOT xD.
4 real man, do you use any axis tools or something that would boost your lag. just asking.
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31415.msg293406/topicseen.html#msg293406
Get the fuck off fucker.

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2018, 04:41:55 pm »
I think as suri had banned you from posting on LWs you deserve a ban from posting from here too.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2018, 05:39:55 pm »
I think as suri had banned you from posting on LWs you deserve a ban from posting from here too.
Me when finding everyone provoking me cuz of a JOKE and I don't have nothing to say:

:sighs:

on-topic:good-luck
Funny Funny x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2018, 11:19:29 pm »
Me when finding everyone provoking me cuz of a JOKE and I don't have nothing to say:

:sighs:

I'm not sure what you mean by "everyone provoking me", but enforcing the rules on someone is not provoking. Now speaking of general, I'm sure you've got a view now on how the community works, and let me tell you something, no one in here is 100% perfect, every single person in here made a mistake once, some showing an immature/childish behaviour and so you can go on. The important thing in here is whether you want to work on yourself, in other words the choice is up to you if you want to improve or not and become a better person in the community. 

Learn from your mistakes. Even I found myself at that position and still doing shits most of the time, but working on yourself and following the positive advice of others is one of the main things that brought me this far. You will also notice offensive posts thrown at you, don't just ignore them, instead of ignoring them try to get a view on how things can be improved, don't let those offensive posts have a negative effect on you. Don't worry if you make mistakes again, that's how it's supposed to be, there's never an end.  :P

I'm sorry for going off-topic here, my apologies.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

punketo

• Fanatic
  • K ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2018, 06:25:41 am »
gl amigo
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2018, 10:51:54 am »
Gracias amigo le aprecio punk 😘