March 28, 2024, 08:59:44 am

Author Topic: Application - Tim01/Tim1997  (Read 6121 times)

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
Application - Tim01/Tim1997
« on: April 14, 2018, 04:48:29 pm »
Nick: Tim01/Tim1997

Timezone/Country: GMT +5/Pakistan.

Previous Nicks: KingArsalan , Tim , Moskvish , Tim4A1. (Many nicks used for 2 - 3 days)

Additional Comments: I started this game in 2012 with many bad vibes , showing lack of loyalty, joining different clans with different nicks , maybe a tough bad attitude too. I've applied in Vice Underdogs for 4 times i think and i got denied every single time with various reasons. Now, after 1.5 year I've again started playing this game i have totally changed myself , maintained a good attitude have started being friendly to the players apart from being quiet or showing a bad attitude. I can obviously now offer my loyalty , skills and good attitude to you guys .
Again I will say i had a bad past what ever happened wont change but for now I can show my good vibes to you guys , many thanks for everyone to read.
Allie - Tim.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 02:49:15 pm by Siezer »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Tim01/Tim1997
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 04:50:18 pm »
KingArsalan nick reminds me something. Neutral
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno made this for me <3

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 04:56:29 pm »
Seen you around, had massive talks in between. Try to be active in servers. Not a bad guy. T

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 04:58:21 pm »
Good luck! (spam)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 05:34:02 pm »
Tell me the nick with which you played the most.

UF : Actually i felt uncomfortable with some members and I also deserved a higher opportunity.
What if you feel uncomfortable with any of our family??
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:37:01 pm by RajPut »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 05:35:12 pm »
I remember that you were part of NK and you used to play in XE. Can you list your others past clans, also tell in which servers do you play mostly?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:38:14 pm by biozcalhoun »

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 05:41:13 pm »
Hello Tim1997  :) Trainee

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2018, 05:43:12 pm »
Good luck!

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 05:51:20 pm »
For DiaZ : I know you since you were a part of TLK from 2013, i was a good friend of yours i still remember, then you went inactive for long You might be thinking i was in NYB and was a player with kiddo attitude yeah i was but no more mate thats all i would like to say , any further questions you may can ask :)

Reply to Rajput : I have mostly played this game with nick Tim.
Rajput , VU is a highly decorated clan and i respect that after playing 6 years i know that loyalty is the thing which is considered on top i wont let you down if you stake your trust on me I owe my words.

Reply to biozcalhoun:  Xe was the most loved server and i usually played for at least 2 hours back in 2012-14. Now i mostly can be found on LWs and Extreme Addicts. 
Past Clans : NYB , NxS , LK , NK , TZ  , UF , DU .

Thankyou Gorcee , Casper , Legend , Zaim  :-*

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2018, 06:06:06 pm »
Good luck

p.s UF nick?

RoyStang's Art

Detonator

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2018, 06:09:45 pm »
Good luck Tim, I hope you changed this time for good ;)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2018, 06:17:19 pm »
Weren't you also part of ON?

Anyways since we never talked that much and i haven't seen you ingame since february i will stay neutral.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2018, 06:19:38 pm »
Reply to Rajput : I have mostly played this game with nick Tim.
Rajput , VU is a highly decorated clan and i respect that after playing 6 years i know that loyalty is the thing which is considered on top i wont let you down if you stake your trust on me I owe my words.
What if you get denied here once again?

And if I am not wrong, 1 week before you were just able to write Punjabi.. No Urdu, no English.. But now you are going that better with english.. How??
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 06:22:26 pm by RajPut »

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2018, 06:28:31 pm »
Thank you detonator  ^-^

Calhoun i forgot to mention yes i was also a part of ON clan for 2 to 3 weeks only. Catch me in game I will be online for hour maybe for now in-game.

Sana my nick was Moskvish in UF.

Rajput , that was just for fun my English is fine i guess not much good even. Its not like if I'm speaking Urdu or Punjabi in game so i cant speak English mate :)
If i got denied I will apply here again with more spark instead of doing the same I did in past 4 years.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 06:37:48 pm »
Just noticed.

Why you keep changing your forum accounts??

Pakistan!
Zindabad!