April 27, 2024, 02:06:44 pm

Author Topic: new cheating in VCMP  (Read 7539 times)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: new cheating in VCMP
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2021, 07:15:46 pm »
Isn't funny how VU is protecting or promoting toxicity in community or i say in their own forum by their own members since they are not even deleting the post contain abusive content and giving verbal warns again and again when the same member of VU is abusing again and again.

If it had been by hunting he would have been banned by now.

I hope now no one comes and delete this post aswell with reason dont go off-topic.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2021, 07:30:09 pm »
huntpig, 

gimme your thoughts on this :

100% using it

@spiller i had no idea that the no reload would cause this effect with shotgun
but then again, Crow gave this away himself:

not sure that the players using it would use the no-reload, it would be too obvious while playing and watching their ammo

my guess is, who does use this, modified his fast switch, as in your last video spiller, and as crow has mentioned in that comment

this is a serious hack in 1v1, it's something on par with aimbot, you cannot win a single round no matter how good you are when a player uses this + the lag cheat, cuz you simply cannot hit him, it's like he's turning your shots against yourself..
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sosx

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2021, 08:59:34 pm »
huntpig, 

gimme your thoughts on this :

100% using it

his aim is also sus, but still sucks

@spiller Nope it's not a fps issue, he had 60 fps, i checked it

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2021, 04:09:13 am »
@spiller Nope it's not a fps issue, he had 60 fps, i checked it

I hardly believe he can get stable 60, but if he did it more than just once, probably yeah.

not sure that the players using it would use the no-reload, it would be too obvious while playing and watching their ammo

Yeah its not no reload that they're using. I'm not saying that they are, but whatever it is, it does something similar to what no reload does to the reload animation, whether it be aurora or animation modifications. All in all, there's no absolute way of doing this without such modifications.

And its hard to catch if someone is using it and they don't spam fast enough. It's too subtle, yet gives too much advantage in combat.

I have not analyzed any proofs regarding this, and I don't think I'm going to. Because in the end, it leads to nothing but same excuses of this game being broken, players playing with absolutely wack internet connections, monitors turning off and whatnot. Its better off if I don't bother.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 04:16:09 am by Spiller »
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2021, 12:34:42 pm »
ok so ban the cheaters with no questions asked when this has been settled, although it took time for me to actually believe fulton was using this

turns out even most "CLEAN PLAYER" can become a cheater any day, all cuz of the ego

keep your eyes peeled however, I doubt they're not the only ones involved in this..
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2021, 03:15:39 pm »
Good finding guys! Shotgun is easily fixable.

I went through this topic and realized:
- Shotgun bad sync happens due to Reload Speed as Spiller mentioned
- Stubby has no problem according to Hunting.

Its known that all these values are defined in weapon.dat which can be modified in server settings. So, I checked the ReloadSpeed values of both weapons
Stubby is 250
Shotgun is 450

I changed shotgun's ReloadSpeed to same as Stubby:
Code: [Select]
SetWeaponDataValue(19, 4, 250)
and the results are amazing!
Shotgun is syncing on every rapid C-Glitch shot. There is no other change in that I noticed, though you can test further.

I'm not sure if the hack exists, but if everyone is enabled to make those rapid C shots, it would practically become useless.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2021, 03:42:45 pm »
Good finding guys! Shotgun is easily fixable.

I went through this topic and realized:
- Shotgun bad sync happens due to Reload Speed as Spiller mentioned
- Stubby has no problem according to Hunting.

Its known that all these values are defined in weapon.dat which can be modified in server settings. So, I checked the ReloadSpeed values of both weapons
Stubby is 250
Shotgun is 450

and the results are amazing!
Shotgun is syncing on every rapid C-Glitch shot. There is no other change in that I noticed, though you can test further.

I'm not sure if the hack exists, but if everyone is enabled to make those rapid C shots, it would practically become useless.
good lol

but the problem is, the one who has this hacks is most likely to be in posession of some other shotgun cheats, as Crow mentioned

this is a problem indeed as long as it's used through hack, but there's 1 more thing: the lag efficiency can be set in the aurora's controller

if everyone would be able to make these shots, then it would be absolutely amazing

but, like i said, stubby and shotgun do have problems both, only stubby is LESS bugged

if you do that double shot with stubby, you need to press and immediatly release sprint after getting up from crouch animation, just before firing again

if this makes shotgun just like stubby, then it's 50% fixed, still something however..

i want to see this in action before i talk about it..
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2021, 05:24:07 am »

Well looks like it fixes the sync problem on rapid shooting.

However, the fire rate is bizarre when crouching, check 0:19. Not something I'd want to put. I can try placing it in RTV for some time and see the response.

ok so ban the cheaters with no questions asked when this has been settled, although it took time for me to actually believe fulton was using this

turns out even most "CLEAN PLAYER" can become a cheater any day, all cuz of the ego

I don't know what "clean" even means anymore. I won't be shocked if anyone turns out to be a cheater, you never know.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

SpitFire

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2021, 01:22:54 pm »
Explanation is simple. In-clip ammo is not synced in VCMP and depends on client-side. Switching weapons resetting ammo for both sides correctly, except for shotguns, as it's single-shot weapons. So, for 1 side reload is finished, and for other side its not. And this bug can be fixed with editing 2 parameters:

SetWeaponDataValue(19, 5, 1000), and SetWeaponDataValue(19, 19, 29). So, it won't affect shooting speed while crouching AND will fix this bug.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 5 Useful Useful x 3 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2021, 04:03:42 pm »
Meanwhile Aurora users being happy
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2021, 06:05:15 pm »
dm me hack later once everything is clear so i'll use it too
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2021, 08:50:07 pm »
tested it today in koth, and in funvice

i can say this made vcmp rly better
however shotgun's mechanics still a bit broken, so don't expect same results as with stubby

even so, glad that once this is implemented you can double fire to correct your shot if needed
spamming shots AS HARD AS POSSIBLE is ineffective if it's done just infinitely, cuz it can get u killed, so there's no super weapon in this, just requires bit of brain in DM

and now I want to know what you will do with the 2 caught cheaters [F2]Nassim and =TLA=Fulton

and btw, thx Spitfire for leaking these codes from aurora I guess lol

and lol big thanks to Crow for fixing this bug and making a superweapon with shotgun (lag hack + this = deadly combination)

now the real question is, what other shits do these 2 clowns nassim and fulton hide?
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2021, 09:07:29 am »
On a serious note, let's discuss some technicalities.

Vice City's weapons.dat (https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Weapon.dat/GTAVC) file defines the weapon attributes. What you mentioned is defined in attributes
#   R: animation loop start
#   S: animation loop end
#   T: point in animation where weapon is fired
#   U: animation2 loop start
#   V: animation2 loop end
#   W: point in animation2 where weapon is fired
#   X: point in anim where we can breakout of anim/attack and run away

R,S,T is standing animation
U,V,W is crouching animation.

VCMP has a default weapons.dat file, which is loaded on connect. So, all players use the same values.
These values can be controlled by server owners, but they will impact everyone on the server. Example, Stubby animation was faster in Vice War 9:

What Hunting described in 1st shot.....2nd shot misses is:
Shotgun will only fire in the default fire rate defined in RSTUVWX attributes. Even if you C glitch too fast, the shots will not appear to other players. VCMP does not sync the shots that happen faster than the defined timings. This timing is same as when you just stand and hold the fire button.

Now here is a skill (I first saw Noori doing this) that can be used:
1st shot while standing (uses R,S,T anim values)
2nd shot while crouching (uses U,V,W anim values)
3rd shot while standing again.
and hence, when you alternate shots standing/crouching you can achieve a higher fire rate. Players do this all the time while standing in place and doing double/triple shots. Maybe, it works while moving in between shots too?  :o

Regarding hacking:
Maybe hackers found a way to modify their weapon.dat file read by VCMP. But ideally, that should put them at a disadvantage. They modified THEIR OWN weapons. Not YOURS.
Example, if their shooting animation is faster, then your shooting animation in their screen would also be faster. So, if you think someone is hacking...try doing ghost shots like in 0.3z. If they hit them, that would confirm that it is faster.

Maybe Hunting is a bit right, a few weeks ago I saw a conversation of two players talking about "modifying the double time with shotgun". When I saw that I commented on it in my clan chat.I thought it was not important. but seeing this now.

When I saw some comments on this topic, I decided to find more about this conversation but the discord channel eliminated it.

Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2021, 07:43:24 pm »
removedYou can modify the cooldown of your shoots with shotgun, its obviusly if you can make fast doubles or slow doubles if you know as well the timeline of the cooldown, maybe this case is similar when mixer tought VCMP settings and the keyboard's config was a hack of "macros" XDDD
EXAMPLES
Fast double : MIN 3:52

MIN 3:00

MIN 1:42

sLow doubles: MIN 2:32

removed
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 09:00:59 am by Charley »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2021, 04:27:34 am »
can anyone ban pain from posting? I'm too lazy and bored of him to respond back, I don't even have why, then again he's seriously gonna end up blasting any topic with his useless messages from now on..

@Mixer
pain is a moron, I doubt he can modify anything in his game, but as you know there is others that can help him do it

if he does manages however, he can be caught easily
for now, the only dangerous hacks are lag hack for shotgun or F1, without these, in some servers doubles are already available

make sure to modify OSK DM to these values and see the difference

SetWeaponDataValue(19, 5, 1000), and SetWeaponDataValue(19, 19, 29)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 04:32:10 am by FuckTinG »