login
April 19, 2024, 02:42:09 pm

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 16030 times)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2017, 03:39:51 am »
The Trainee tag is to improve upon your shortcomings and problems. But the tag also worsens some of these shortcomings, that is attitude and arrogance. The VU tag is often exploited as a license to talk shit and belittle others. I feel you would turn into your worse self if accepted as a trainee rather than improve, given you already show traces of arrogance.

Hence, voting no.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2017, 03:50:02 am »
With full respect, I'm going to say that if I had my chance and got accepted i would have been better than now, but I get your point.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2017, 06:02:50 am »
GL
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2017, 07:34:07 am »
I guess there's no luck for me buddy, just kidding :D. Thanks alot!

Shark

• #LK
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2017, 01:39:57 pm »
Good luck

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2017, 08:33:14 pm »
I have faith in you. You can improve and I am going with a T, don't let me down,

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Hiki

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
  • 私は存在しません
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2017, 08:45:04 pm »
I have faith in you. You can improve and I am going with a T, don't let me down,

God is dead.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2017, 08:52:46 pm »
actually, i played with this dude after a long time today in EAD
he seemed to really have changed, he is willing to be even better and wants to join this clan

You earned my respect for that change, going to change to Trainee
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2017, 09:30:36 pm »
I genuinely feel bad that people try really hard to mess up Trex's application every time he applies.

Siezer have a valid point, I was going to say exactly same thing about you.
But you disagree to his post which shows that you do not wish to improve.
With this shitty attitude of yours, you can get the fuck out! There is no place for people like you in VU.

Honestly speaking, if someone told me to 'get the fuck out', no matter how I've been in past, whether good or bad, I'll be really mad about this and will reply in a similar tone.

Also, I see Trex you have been very patient and at times responded calmly to random shit thrown at you in your applications, including this one. Just one advice: Respect and defend yourself. If you're receiving crap for nothing, you have the right to shut down all of those idiots using a slightly ruder tone. Self-respect above everything.

I might be right or wrong, but speaking with all my honesty I wouldn't reply politely at all if anyone said these things to me as posted by many people in this thread.

Agree Agree x 2 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2017, 09:42:43 pm »
Well, To be honest if I've done this and abused him I'll lose other members votes and I don't want this to happen. I hardly made MIMO change his vote and getting others vote while they could've voted no for MD's story was also hard.

This is how it works man, If i've abused him maybe now you'll be coming to vote negative for me. Wilson taught me ignoring this, he used to tell me everytime learn to ignore that's how i'm controlling myself till now.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2017, 09:44:35 pm »
Trainee

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2017, 09:54:58 pm »

This is how it works man, If i've abused him maybe now you'll be coming to vote negative for me. Wilson taught me ignoring this, he used to tell me everytime learn to ignore that's how i'm controlling myself till now.
There you have proof for what i was teaching you. :) people will say nice about you.
Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2017, 06:48:26 am »
Yeah man, however, it took me alot of time to stop raging up fast and to ignore these people that keeps abusing.

Yes, I do abuse but rarely and that's good I am unlike the past. In the past I was abusing like jah ;D

I really now feel the change, according to Madkiller's reply, I've made a good decision by controlling myself. Thanks Wilson, you really taught me something that gets me benefit, respect and I appreciate your help alot man!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 06:50:02 am by Trex »

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2017, 06:54:08 am »
I'm willing to give you a chance. Don't disappoint me.

Voting trainee!

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2017, 05:34:32 pm »
I'll explain why my vote is no, my vote would have been trainee, but let's face it Trex, you're friend with karan and i don't want karan's puppet in VU, you're a good guy and good friend of mine, but i can't vote you trainee just because of this, it's not about what you did in past or what you were in past, i explained my reason.