March 28, 2024, 10:53:27 pm

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 10314 times)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 10:28:50 am »
Well since this is the second time you're pulling this crap, I say go ahead and leave. And don't come back

Good luck on whatever you decide to do next
Thank u Ferrari, appreciate your words  ^-^

Oh man, that's a shame. Regarding the administration of the clan, you should have spoken up man, other people agree with you. The only way that things will change is if someone actually starts a conversation about it. Unfortunately it appears to be really common here for people to say 'I don't like this so I'm going to give up on it' instead of 'I don't like this, so I'm going to try to change it'.

VU got a great history but when something bad happens, everything can be ruined.

This is another thing that happens all the time. People take the most recent drama and allow it to colour their whole picture of the clan. It's a real shame, and a flaw in logic.

Anyway, just so you know, we had planned to make your promotion topic to full VU today haha :') Basically everyone here thinks you're great, and that you've completely shown us how much a member of this family you are. This is out of character for you, and I think it's because of the weird logic that I mentioned above that seems to be symptomatic of VC:MP players. If you wished to change your mind, and try to change how the clan is run, you would be in a good position to do so.

I already took my decision Charley, thanks for your words you will be always a good teacher of the VUs, I REALLY appreciate your words. And thanks for my promotion xd.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Riders

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2017, 10:30:58 am »
Good luck with whatever you do
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2017, 10:38:20 am »
Thank you Riders  :)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2017, 10:53:34 am »
Wow again? you little piece of shit, get the fuck out.
Disagree Disagree x 6 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2017, 11:09:20 am »
I'm not leaving the clan because we lost the vicewar again
Yep, it's amal's reason to leave.
I didn't mentioned it but when I left VU in 27 december, I left because I wanted personally to join in [ON]. I was already thinking, about to take their hacks to report them.
After all I joined in ON, and did my work.
What next clan you will join for hacks?
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2017, 11:44:18 am »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2017, 11:48:53 am »
bad choice , next vice war VU will win and Good Luck.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2017, 12:04:26 pm »

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2017, 12:11:05 pm »
I always feel nostalgic when someone leaves any clan. It's a bit sad decision. Anyway, good luck.

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2017, 01:24:35 pm »
Good luck dude :(

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2017, 01:30:59 pm »
Oh man, that's a shame. Regarding the administration of the clan, you should have spoken up man, other people agree with you. The only way that things will change is if someone actually starts a conversation about it. Unfortunately it appears to be really common here for people to say 'I don't like this so I'm going to give up on it' instead of 'I don't like this, so I'm going to try to change it'.

VU got a great history but when something bad happens, everything can be ruined.

This is another thing that happens all the time. People take the most recent drama and allow it to colour their whole picture of the clan. It's a real shame, and a flaw in logic.

If you look at it Charley, the recent events painted a somewhat hopeless situation. It would denote that it takes "power" for a change to occur, not opinion, and Gohan lacks that "power" to be in a position to have a stronger voice, so you just leave the situation rather than confront it. No matter how we explain it, the circle represents a power to those not in it and my guess is the hope towards being in the circle for dilemmas such as this is causing issues. I could be wrong but thats how I feel.

Regarding Freak's situation, there are 2 parts of it but everyone keeps saying one view so idk if the 2 views are known/considered. My understanding is that after days of no answer he posted an apology and then was kicked, unfair right? I dont blame that view but then theres the 2nd view. The rationale behind the kick was that because of Freak's non-cooperation and then a sudden interest to make an apology, that apology may have not been sincere and was only to prevent the threat of kicking him which he have been aware of before it was executed.

Idk about you or anyone else but one side speaks unfair and the other side speaks justified. Which is true? Idk, without solid proof I think the decision is wrong because what if it was all out of coincidence that the time Freak was ready he was kicked. But what if it is true that the apology was all for show since for days of saying he doesnt care an apology comes couple moments before his kick, what if thats true? Its a hard position to be put in, and someone's gonna end up hurt whether the clan in the long run or a potentially innocent person. Im hoping that was considered in your reasons for leaving. I didnt make the decision but even I cant ignore the possibility. Thats the situation Gohana

chachimat55

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2017, 01:57:48 pm »
[SS]Gohan good look :)
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2017, 02:15:49 pm »

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2017, 02:37:21 pm »
Man, when I saw you leave the group and said to look at forum I know what you had done. Here's the thing about the points you've made that don't link in. The way the clan is runned it might be the best way, theres no absolute power. You're saying that you are against thos T votes with player with bad reputation, man didn't you read my topic on the voyage board? This ideology is what VU is all about, we're here to help improve the community if the player has a potential we're here to help them reach what they want and turn them into someone respectable. THIS, is what sets us apart. We're not the elite circle only acepting elite players. We're not like that.

Anyway you could of spoken up about this. Like we've talked several months ago. Its sad to see you leave man really. You were a really great asset but the way you handle things was not right in MY opinion. Good luck in whatever you do.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2017, 04:20:14 pm »
Good luck in your future.

Credits to Bart.