login
April 27, 2024, 04:59:20 pm

Author Topic: Application - Deadshot/Chocolate  (Read 6361 times)

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
Re: Application - Deadshot/Chocolate
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2019, 07:17:23 am »
Are you one of the cafe players?
I just dmed you on discord , I am Joker's brother (not that it matters). My ingame nick is Deadshot, you even voted on my last Application.

Trainee..
Thanks a lot man, i appreciate it!

Meet me in EAD tonight  8)
Inshallah will do, we can also meet in EC, or RTV.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2019, 08:47:39 am »
Are you one of the cafe players?
I just dmed you on discord , I am Joker's brother (not that it matters). My ingame nick is Deadshot, you even voted on my last Application.
I just investigated you and found that you have a nice ban history in LW.
You used to hack? Any words?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2019, 09:24:10 am »
I just investigated you and found that you have a nice ban history in LW.
You used to hack? Any words?
What do you mean? i changed my nick to Chocolate at that time. Then i came back and switched to Deadshot nick three days ago ask any management in lw. I recently switched back to Deadshot. I was told by a friend (DarKneSS) to change my nick to Chocolate, since him go back to 2012. So yeah three days ago, i asked my friends (ELK, Aegon, Spartian) which nick is better they told me Deadshot, so thats why i went back to the Deadshot nick.

Proof:

The proof i mentioned here is from few weeks ago, I got pinged by this player in lw discord. He asked me i am banned, in which i went to the server and checked. So i told him my current nick is Chocolate. So i event send him a screenshot of me joining in lw, and not being banned. If you could check my accounts transfer history in lw, you will know i am not lying. Maybe quitting and not doing anything for the VCMP community didn't let me make a name for myself here, so that's why people have a hard time remembering me. I teach other people not to do any sort of hacks because it affects you for the long run. Peace!!

Deadshot (aka Floyd Lawton, Hitman for Hire, Very Famous Batman Foe) is a common nick originated from DC Comics, it was suggested to me by Detonator from MK. When i was trying to go to MK back in 2015. The "hacks" your talking about might be from before 2013. Since as i said, i started in 2012. I was a newbie back then which is 6-7 years ago. The other history might be of the ban i got for 1 day which was right after my VU app got denied. The ban for 1 day because my kill wasn't registered. Other than that i didn't do any hacks...

Ok one last thing, i would like to add. I used to hack in the first four months of me started in vcmp. Like in 2012 you can confirm it with RiDerS, since he was the one who reported back then in Avenegrs City by Nilz. From my time from 2012 to 2015. You can confirm this with RiDers, since we have met in Nilz's server. Even my time in XE European Server.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 09:43:41 am by Chocolate »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2019, 01:46:35 pm »
I see your UID tree has ban history for hacks.

EDIT:
After investigation, I came to know that someone from FullFilled's cafe got access to Deadshot's account in the meantime. We have such other cases too. Thats why "!givecash" cmd was removed from LW.

Trainee
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 02:07:17 pm by RajPut »
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2019, 03:04:36 pm »
What a shame, I would've voted higher but seeing how everyone else is voting trainee, I think I'll go for that as well.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2019, 03:10:47 pm »
Trainee.

Credits : KocKex

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2019, 06:15:56 pm »
I see your UID tree has ban history for hacks.

EDIT:
After investigation, I came to know that someone from FullFilled's cafe got access to Deadshot's account in the meantime. We have such other cases too. Thats why "!givecash" cmd was removed from LW.
Trainee
What a shame, I would've voted higher but seeing how everyone else is voting trainee, I think I'll go for that as well.
Trainee.
Thanks a lot everyone <3

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2019, 07:27:16 pm »

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2019, 04:06:55 am »
Trainee.
Thanks Man <3 means a lot!!

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2019, 10:39:25 am »
We have such other cases too. Thats why "!givecash" cmd was removed from LW.
to be honest and with total respect to LWs, it is lame to disable a crucial function of the server because of few scandals, the advantages this cmd yields are much more than its disadvantages, I rather see it as a lazy attempt from admins to get rid of server surveillance burden and responsibilities. from a neutral standpoint, shit like this happens, it is normal. Now most of us are deprived of exchanging money because of two or three rulebreak cases that happen once an eternity, how does that make sense? this decision regarding the removal of this useful command is gibberish and infuriating.

Good luck
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2019, 11:10:37 am »
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2019, 04:07:30 pm »
Good luck!

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2019, 04:42:45 pm »
Good Luck Yara

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2019, 06:12:34 pm »

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2019, 08:08:20 pm »
-
Its not LW Forum
couldn't stop myself from replying back to your comment,my bad, I thought it's better to take the chance when you brought up the removal of this cmd to express my point of view.

but at least I didn't go off topic, my reply is still relevant, that's when I made that separating line between my comment and the original reply as you can clearly see :] and also the fact that LWs admins visit VUs forums more often.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري