April 19, 2024, 03:32:29 pm

Author Topic: Hi, story of kick from EA staff  (Read 5740 times)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, story of kick from EA staff
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2018, 09:15:09 pm »
Funny Funny x 10 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2018, 09:15:52 pm »
sad
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2018, 10:04:31 pm »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2018, 10:49:34 pm »
sad story br0
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2018, 11:00:49 pm »
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2018, 01:38:59 am »
boo
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2018, 02:04:00 am »
Aye kikied
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2018, 04:29:37 am »
Kikichoot
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Lilama

• Regular
  • z0rz0rz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2018, 05:02:57 am »
LILY

::)  ;D  ;D

P.S: get rekt wid mi aimlakh
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2018, 08:31:50 am »
Funny Funny x 10 (list)

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2018, 10:10:23 am »
@Off Topic
Total % of fucks given  = 0.000000000000%
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 10:18:20 am by Thomas »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2018, 11:50:20 am »
The only thing i can say is that the evidences don't seem concrete (my opinion) and i have personally checked many PLs and they don't have any así aimlock version - dunno about exes

Aaaahh and by the way please don't say again that Castagna is feared for simply a script if you don't know the kind of person he is.
Agree Agree x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2018, 02:24:38 pm »

Zubi, keep some for me. I would like to join you.
Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 8 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2018, 03:46:10 pm »
Holis

Quote from: KILLERX.
one day i just accused combot and danny for aimlock and combot started abusing me
Above posted videos were sent to me and gangaras. We both told killerx the same thing that some of the parts in those videos look somewhat suspicious, and we adviced him to keep an eye on the guys in order to issue la maldita ban hammer.

Now as you can tell with the above posted quote/log of killerx. He just let the guy know that he's getting recorded and started accusing him of aimlock and crap. What we server staff usually do is, discuss the suspected guy in our private boards, like starting a topic and etc stuff, but he just told the guy(combot) that he's a hacker and crap. I srsly admire your administration there, Killerx.

Castagna is a good guy but he just supported doom due to the fear of script
lool
Solo mira esto, senior.

Dont divert the topic just look at Danny videos i think those videos are clear enough my main aim was not to tell you what happened with me i wanted to spread awareness in community that PL is Verson 2 of ON using hacks and doing illegal modifications in servers and then some dumb autocrat comes to save their ass by demoting admins with fake reasons.

TRC.Sev used to have some illegal-mods previously, and was punished as well. Does that mean trc as a whole clan is a hack?
SS.Krake got caught for aimlock, plus one of the ss founder as well. Does that mean whole ss is a hack?
There are many guys in this community who used to be hackers in old times, and are now managing different official servers of vcmp. Does that mean they still are hackers?

In PL's case, i don't find anyone hacking around, and there is no such accurate video proof or something to prove it. So, i don't buy it, like you are not suppose to call PL as a version2 of ON clan. Do think before you speak of things here, amigo.

Hello,
Recently many players were sending me private messages and asking why i was kicked from EA staff i am just tired .....

I don't think anyone asked you about your ea thing as you can tell with the replies in this topic.  8)

I was apprised of 1 side story of this fuckery, and i wanted to know what exactly happened there, just to help you out amigo. You just got kicked from ea discord and you made it look like total fuckery. I'm sure you are not gonna deny that you were asked a lot of times to join discord voice and sort out all the misunderstanding, but you just didn't go for it. In fact, i joined pl and invited you once again to talk and sort out the things, but you refused, and you also 1 by 1 deleted like thousands of our discord pms, lol.

So the thing is, we asked you to join and clear the misunderstanding and mierdas, but you refused like many times, and so far as i could tell, you are the only person responsible for everything happened out there.

Agree Agree x 8 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

KILLERX.

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2018, 04:06:41 pm »
So the thing is, we asked you to join and clear the misunderstanding and mierdas, but you refused like many times, and so far as i could tell, you are the only person responsible for everything happened out there.
I didnt asked any pathetic legend to post and tell me who was wrong and who was right i knew it you gona change your behaviour got changed after joining pathetic legend keep supporting them but no one gives a fuck to your replies  ;) ;)
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)
Cannot rate own posts