April 24, 2024, 10:16:58 pm

Author Topic: Application - biozcalhoun  (Read 6208 times)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - biozcalhoun
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2018, 12:32:52 am »
Supporting how great WKs teamplay is, how quiet and how smart are the original WK is purely and exclusively my opinion.
Though I never referred to teaming with them in game which is irrelevant but you are being supportive of their behaviour and that's what I have a problem with

Not to mention, i wasn't around during 2016-2017 at all
Your forum activity begs to differ with that claim

you haven't even mentioned how i've talked with you and tried to change your perspective. [...] Neither how i've been taken as moderator in EA
As I said the trust is broken, that means I have to take every word for granted. If you knew me enough you would know I do not take in consideration achievements and positions in interpersonal relations, as everyone can form their own opinions; I form my own and this is it.

Can't somebody have a bad week? Why don't you look as well as in the good things that i've done within this period?
I do look at and I value them, but for the other reasons that outweigh them, I'm still not going to vouch for you in here

You believe that i'm here just for gaining respect, yet i've left this clan to join a "lower" one and help it.
Does that not earn you respect?

Nor you do know about how i felt when i abused people in LW and got banned for. I've talked with the members about my racism troubles and i've, as stated above, asked for forgiveness later.
You were actually banned for mute evasion, I remember I had temporarily ignored the first time you evaded by joining with another nick after the mute on your main account, because I wanted to let Sk to deal with your case since he was the one involved at first, but then you started throwing shit at people again so I had to take instant action.

i'm the guy putting effort here, as i have done with other guys as well. Do you think that i have just came here, posted an application, laughed and expected to have positive votes magically? No. I've talked with half of the roster, to be honest.
Yeah I clearly see you put in a lot of effort for your purposes

I can say that i was invited by Klaus to NAR, and joined. Lately i felt uncomfortable because i barely ever used to see my mates (i don't like argonath). Later after having joined VU i felt like a ghost here
Both these two cases of joining and leaving happened in a very short time. We should also mention applying to MK beforehand. VU hasn't changed in a very long time, how exactly will it feel different this time?

Left it and joined OSK where i wrote more than 3 guides to help the newbies together with me at the lowest rank, got kicked on my butt real hard for speeching a truth against the leader. Mistake by mistake.
So I assume you had concrete evidences to back up your talk before leaking the truth about your leader, right?

i know that i've changed considerably and can continue changing here.
Interesting, how long has it been in total, two months?
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2018, 01:15:58 am »
Though I never referred to teaming with them in game which is irrelevant but you are being supportive of their behaviour and that's what I have a problem with

-Clearing this out, i'm not supportive of their behaviour but i'll gonna speak a truth here. I have not any trouble with any WK member. I have helped on Hunting's unban in EA because i have talked with him a little and i believe he will not behave like he did anymore. So no, i do not support their bad moves against people in general but i do neither have something against them. In our private boards, i said that i "agreed with almost every thing that they used to say" because Ethan and some other WK guys used to like me, that doesn't help me but after a overall review of the dramas that they occasioned, i can't support such sentence anymore. There are people who are in this clan that had also been directly involved (i wasn't) with WKs but yet they had the chance to be in.

Your forum activity begs to differ with that claim

You just made a review of my posts during such year which were about registering for either Vice War or any other kind of VU event, or a topic related to hardware; topic which used to be interesting to me back to 2016. I didn't check any topic related to WKs drama in this epoch. Checked the forum occassionally and not really involved in VC-MP things.

As I said the trust is broken, that means I have to take every word for granted. If you knew me enough you would know I do not take in consideration achievements and positions in interpersonal relations, as everyone can form their own opinions; I form my own and this is it.
I know and understand that the trust is broken and i also know that the achievements are irrelevant for you when talking about relationship. Yet, i posted that to make you figure out that i'm not just a scumbag and i have some positive things as well. I have also formed my opinion about you in this short period that we have met. Regardless of what your opinion will be, i will respect it so it's okay. No problem.

I do look at and I value them, but for the other reasons that outweigh them, I'm still not going to vouch for you in here
You didn't seem to look at them in your first post. I know that you're not going to vouch for me here and i knew beforehand that your vote would be negative. It's understandable; as far as i have seen your personality you're not the kind of guy which forgive everyone and you've also a special lookout and important one, what i admire, in people's loyalty and how much trustable a guy can be. I also figure out that i've been acting like a dick the days after leaving VU and i'm sorry for this. No other way i can express it more than with words.

Does that not earn you respect?

Please understand that i do not care about getting respected for wearing a simple tag or any kind of thing. I can figure out easily that VU is a better clan at every aspect than OSK. It is more organized and with just joining a server if you have the VU tag you will be loved. I do not seem to be finding a reason of why joining OSK would be more respectful than being in VU. Rather than being in a respected clan i'd be with my family, and that's what i see in VU now; a family. You have also mentioned that i wanted to be in the EAD League & Vice-War just because of the respect that i earn being staff of. Which is quite wrong, while i am "proud" in some ways of such achievements i am always willing to help (not yet in EAD League, really i haven't found myself as useful yet) but i've made a lot of sentences' translation to spanish in Vice War, and as i said i was in the event moderating it for almost 7 hours.

You were actually banned for mute evasion, I remember I had temporarily ignored the first time you evaded by joining with another nick after the mute on your main account, because I wanted to let Sk to deal with your case since he was the one involved at first, but then you started throwing shit at people again so I had to take instant action.
Yes. I abused a guy of this clan, then i got muted by you. Made an appeal which wasn't forwarded at first instance. The next day there was a guy which i killed, and started to insult me and instead of ignoring, i did wrong and evaded the mute. I agree that i did bad with this. And i understand that you had to ban me there - i've always suffered my punishments and you know it very well. Everyone does.
Both these two cases of joining and leaving happened in a very short time. We should also mention applying to MK beforehand. VU hasn't changed in a very long time, how exactly will it feel different this time?

While i believe that you will think that these are just lonely words and don't work for anything; i'll reply this question sincerely.

I was always a MK fanatic and i sticked with trying to join them for more than 5 years. I didn't apply in any other clan in such period. Some of my applications:

https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-biozcalhoun-2327/
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-carterr7-2001/
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-carterr7/

Whereas you can figure that i wanted to join them desesperately, i loved their group but yet there were members who treated me as the worst possible way, insulted me and told me to fuck off. What would you do in such situation? Sticking with trying to join them? I would have done it, yeah, i tried to talk with those guys who didn't like me and there was no reply from them. My tries were in vain in such clan and later VU guys appeared (including you, who i met and liked at first instance) but yet i didn't consider myself ready to be VU; so i was going to join other clan to grow up a little (matter that was told to Fercho privately) and Klaus, a respected guy and who i appreciate, appeared there in Argonath the first time that i tried it and he suddenly invited me. I thought it was the chance to get a decent clan and grow up in.
Later as you know i didn't play Argonath again and i used to talk them by Discord barely ever. I asked you, personally, for an advice and told me what to do:
You told me that it would be better leaving the clan quickly instead of waiting a lot of time, because they would be even more dissapointed of me. So i followed your advice and okay, did it.

And in the end i felt umcomfortable when i was here and certainly it is not VU what has changed. I misunderstood the real meaning of VU as i said, and asked Ferrari32 for an advice. He gave me a lot to think about, and i finally decided that trying to re join here is the best option. I wrote this some replies before:

And the last question. I think i misunderstood or didn't get the concept of what VU is at all. Ferrari32 helped me to discover this issue, and after this time i think i've finally got it. Also, i can say that i wasn't committed at anything the last time, i was just a guy giving votes on the applications and wearing the trainee tag. I lacked of enthusiasm, determination and ambition. This time i believe i can do better my role here, and i can aspire for having the feel that i didn't have on my past join and i'm focused on doing my best if i get this new opportunity. I wanna be part of the great history of VC:MP and VU and help this community to survive as much as i can. Another thing that i can't skip is the fact of one of my personality's characteristics: desires of leadership role. While myself and Cutton have found such characteristic on me, and probably that's what i meant with: "feeling like a ghost", because i didn't have such an important role in VU and yes i had it on OSK (as stated above for example, i was taken as the EAD League's OSK team leader) i still want to join you guys. I believe that even if my role in VU isn't trascendental during the first steps, and even reaching VU Full Membership it will not be, this is a family, we all are one and i want to be here with my friends

So I assume you had concrete evidences to back up your talk before leaking the truth about your leader, right?
I didn't accuse him directly. I just said that i believed that he was using aimlock, it was a guess actually; which was supported by an honorary member of the clan as well. I didn't say that he was using concrete aimlock and that i was 100% sure. I was going to search for evidence. That's all what i said.

Interesting, how long has it been in total, two months?

Got banned from the most important server of the whole VCMP in half 2013. Started to appeal for a unban in December 2013. Always been in silence, not breaking a single rule in any server from March, 2014 to May, 2018. (Although i had inactive periods). Stopped to do retarded and childish acts in 2014.
My change hasn't been a thing from "two months" or a quick one. It took years of learning how to behave. Yes, i have probably lost the way these months but for some reason i was accepted in first instance here; because i was ready for the trainee position in the lookout of the majority of the members, i am still a good guy but that commited mistakes within the past month. There is a guy who has been warned by Siezer in VU for his constant abusements to other players and even to me. He said for example that i was a fucking retarded for leaving VU to go to OSK and abused my country; do you think that it's a good behaviour? No, but he is not a bad guy. Not for any reason he is here.
What i am wanting to say is that i'm not perfect and nobody is, but i'm getting back to that old Lit.Killah and throwing away my agressive behaviour and i consider myself enough ready to be here. VU could help me a lot regarding my rage issues and other problems.

At the end, i'd like to say that i will respect your decision, whatever it is.  :)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 01:25:33 am by biozcalhoun »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2018, 05:00:04 pm »
hi bro did you take a shower before applying here? good luck :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2018, 07:57:10 pm »
I like this guy already, he's just 16 and writes too much.
If he gets in, i'm asking him to write my English assignments.

I'm releasing the tension in air by these above arguments.
He's just 16 and teens at that age makes mistake, we can take example of most of players around who joined clans and now are one of veterans of vc-mp.
Good luck dude :)
Try teaming up with me in LW next you see me.
: )
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 08:07:44 pm by Thomas »
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2018, 09:50:18 pm »
I like this guy already, he's just 16 and writes too much.
If he gets in, i'm asking him to write my English assignments.

I'm releasing the tension in air by these above arguments.
He's just 16 and teens at that age makes mistake, we can take example of most of players around who joined clans and now are one of veterans of vc-mp.
Good luck dude :)
Try teaming up with me in LW next you see me.
: )
Regardless of how convoluted and extense may my replies be, it would not mean anything if it hasn't coherence itself. However, thank you for your compliment; and yeah we will team in LW anytime  ;)

hi bro did you take a shower before applying here? good luck :thumbsup:
Took one before applying and will take another when it's handled. Ty pal  :-*

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2018, 03:36:42 am »
No, you should start controling your cockiness.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2018, 04:02:43 am »
Thanks for giving your opinion. I will try to follow your advice.  :thumbsup:

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2018, 10:05:12 am »
People can change!

good luck.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2018, 04:51:53 pm »
Good luck

Icy7rider420

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • May be silence, but have some skills!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2018, 06:07:49 pm »
No, until you come up clean.

Wow ... something happened while i was away? mmm ...

RoyStang's Art

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2018, 06:38:36 pm »
People can change!

good luck.
Guess he became gandhi now eh ?

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2018, 06:56:43 pm »
Sorry but my vote is NO, agree with Shawn there. He is cocky and his temper is so what uncontrollable and I think he is 90%, fake person. I don't care if anyone disagrees.

http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31769.msg294798.html

I can post the abusive logs if anyone want me to.
People can change!

good luck.
Guess he became gandhi now eh ?
Gandhi who?

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2018, 07:03:47 pm »
Sorry but my vote is NO, agree with Shawn there. He is cocky and his temper is so what uncontrollable and I think he is 90%, fake person. I don't care if anyone disagrees.

http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31769.msg294798.html

I can post the abusive logs if anyone want me to.

I think you're right. My temper sometimes is uncontrollable but i am not a fake person, whether you think that or not, i can assure that i am not. I am in a complicated paradox, where i try to find my real personality and looking for the place where i engage the most. In the past month, sometimes i felt just lost and did not think carefully (it's not a justification, if i did something wrong = face the consequences). However just recognizing my errors won't help and it isn't worth if i don't show changes. Anyway, do not have any doubt that if something needs to be proved, like my loyalty, how much this community is important for me or my real way of behaviour, i will do it, doesn't matter how much time it takes.
Thanks for your opinion which will help me to change looking for the future.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 01:37:19 am by biozcalhoun »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Lorenzo.

• Regular
  • California Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2018, 10:02:04 pm »
Good luck man

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2018, 02:17:36 am »
Voting trainee. Biocalzone may have made a lot of mistakes, but he seems capable of owning up to them and accepting consequences.

The situation with OSK seems reasonable to me - almost everyone is nostalgic about the first gang they joined in VC:MP, and would like to recreate its atmosphere. When he tried, it turned out that it was impossible, but if he had never tried, he would never have known.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 02:54:46 am by Charley »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts