login
March 29, 2024, 10:07:27 am

Author Topic: Application - biozcalhoun  (Read 6173 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Application - biozcalhoun
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2018, 04:13:50 pm »
I'm going to change my vote because I trust you, Trainee. :)

Trainee.

I can't really believe it. Thank you so much, it's a gold opportunity that you're giving me. Thank you so much, seriously.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2018, 04:16:02 pm »
Good luck calhoun
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2018, 04:28:18 pm »
You are an optimistic person and i think theres alot more for you in this community  O0
good luck PAL.

KingCaco

• Likes to post
  • King Caco
    • View Profile
    • Kingcaco
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2018, 04:30:09 pm »
Good luck brother

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2018, 04:33:31 pm »
Good luck calhoun
Thank you daniaasaha

You are an optimistic person and i think theres alot more for you in this community  O0
good luck PAL.
I don't even deserve a good wish from you after what happened between us in MK forum. It's great that we have somehow overcome our personal problems and are like friends now. Thank you man.

Good luck brother
Gracias papudo sos re picante amigo

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2018, 05:20:30 pm »
T.

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2018, 05:31:36 pm »

RoyStang's Art

FuRo[X]o

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2018, 05:41:05 pm »
A mature player, Good luck
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2018, 06:26:30 pm »
Trainee.

I can't really believe it. Thank you so much, it's a gold opportunity that you're giving me. Thank you so much, seriously.
Yeah i did, because i understood your problem that time and i didn't understood as well, let's put that in past. let's talk about future right now, you see here's the thing, i am voting but if you leave again, then i will make sure you leave this planet as well. :)

Good luck with others vote, a tough speech is always good.   8)  O0

Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2018, 06:34:48 pm »
Trainee.

Yeah i did, because i understood your problem that time and i didn't understood as well, let's put that in past. let's talk about future right now, you see here's the thing, i am voting but if you leave again, then i will make sure you leave this planet as well. :)

Good luck with others vote, a tough speech is always good.   8)  O0

te amooooo  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

A mature player, Good luck
Thank you fi77

Trainee.
Gracias fabuloso

T.
Gracias bonito

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2018, 06:44:37 pm »
its such a waste to lose a member like u.TRAINEE  ;)

I'm Rookie :D

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2018, 07:37:24 pm »
You aren't trustworthy. Fickle, clan-hopper and always ready to jump on the bandwagon. You were causing troubles while you were a VU: talking shit about it, praising WK's misdemeanours because "that's what you relate to the most"... you showed your true self shortly thereafter. I've seen you spouting racist remarks when you thought this shit would not cause anymore troubles. You're a deceit.
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 6 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2018, 07:51:01 pm »
You aren't trustworthy. Fickle, clan-hopper and always ready to jump on the bandwagon. You were causing troubles while you were a VU: talking shit about it, praising WK's misdemeanours because "that's what you relate to the most"... you showed your true self shortly thereafter. I've seen you spouting racist remarks when you thought this shit would not cause anymore troubles. You're a deceit.
Fair enough you've been with me, because actually you've got to say and remark the whole shit that i've done in these months. Not to mention that i've recognized it, i've actually talked about it and i've asked for forgiveness privately to the guys that i've abused right after having done it. Regardless of what i posted in private boards about WKs, i've barely ever teamed with them in game. In fact, you can ask aXXo or Tim when we were playing on EC against them, and you can even ask Brian how "loyal to WK" i am; because in fact i like him, and i consider him as a friend, but that day on EC i teamed against him. Supporting how great WKs teamplay is, how quiet and how smart are the original WK is purely and exclusively my opinion. Not to mention, i wasn't around during 2016-2017 at all, and i gotta say that the usage of hacks from the ON guys is something that i didn't know until Gohan told me. Neither about those kids pictures. I've ever sucked a dick for a position in WKs, nor anyone to defend me in-game.

Regarding to "talking shit about VU" please tell me when i've talked bad about VU. I have had fights with Sk, as well as with Matrix, but i've never as far as i can remember mentioned that VU is a bad clan, or a shit. I've even defended it; i said that leaving it was a bad decision, that my mood swings were on me all the moment, but i haven't spended a single word against VU.

You have also put effort on remarking how bad i am, and how i am an absolutely horrible person, with problems, raging insults but you haven't even mentioned how i've talked with you and tried to change your perspective, and how i've put effort during the Vice War spectating and moderating more than 7 hours, helping the players. Neither how i've been taken as moderator in EA and i'm working to revive this community quite more. That is in fact what VU does as well.

. you showed your true self shortly thereafter.

Why does my worst part have to be my true one? Can't someone have taken a bad decision, raged in game and insulted a player once? Can't somebody have a bad week? Why don't you look as well as in the good things that i've done within this period?

You don't know anything about my true side; neither how i've been helpfully to OSK when i was there, managing all the issues. You believe that i'm here just for gaining respect, yet i've left this clan to join a "lower" one and help it. Nor you do know about how i felt when i abused people in LW and got banned for. I've talked with the members about my racism troubles and i've, as stated above, asked for forgiveness later.

You can also ask Norman how much we have talked during these 4 last weeks, how we have acquianted with each other and how he helps me and how i help him with our problems.

Before applying here i knew that i was going to deal with you as you have said that don't want me in this clan, and that you would do all the possible to maintain me out. I am the only one who wants to have a good relationship with you again and i'm the guy putting effort here, as i have done with other guys as well. Do you think that i have just came here, posted an application, laughed and expected to have positive votes magically? No. I've talked with half of the roster, to be honest. Regardless of how bad our relationship is, as i told you on Discord: my desires are to play among VUs and have a fluent relationship with you again. I can't hate anybody. Probably it's about the time to overcome our problems and regain your trust.

After all it's my fault at all the reason of why you don't trust me. I am, as a matter of fact, the guy that has lost trustability and i understand you completely. I have lost the way in this period and it's up to the time to recover your trust. Thereupon, it's okay if you consider me as a clan hopper or a non-loyal guy. I can say that i was invited by Klaus to NAR, and joined. Lately i felt uncomfortable because i barely ever used to see my mates (i don't like argonath). Later after having joined VU i felt like a ghost here and i had mood swings which bassically made me to be VU one day and the following day wanting to leave. Left it and joined OSK where i wrote more than 3 guides to help the newbies together with me at the lowest rank, got kicked on my butt real hard for speeching a truth against the leader. Mistake by mistake. If i'm a piece of shit as by your opinion, it's okay. But i'm here because i don't consider myself like that anymore, and i know that i've changed considerably and can continue changing here. I want to be here with my friends and i have been thinking since a lot of days about it. It's not a quick decision.

So basically i have recognized all the mistakes mentioned by you here and worked hard to repair them. I believe that i am choosing correctly now by applying for VU. I do not want to become part of the "dark side" of VCMP and i am commited to help this community as much as i can.

After all this i encourage you to have a talk from man to man and clear all the doubts and relationship between us, regardless of your vote which is important for me but the more i want to solve is our problems.

Thanks for giving an opinion towards the application.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 09:10:07 pm by biozcalhoun »
Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2018, 08:42:06 pm »
If I write my vcmp journey it will be in 3 paragraphs and you wrote like a whole summary for just a question bro please mercy on ppls like me lazy ass, I can't read this for now .

Well, I don't have a proper reason to vote Positive or Negative, So neutral.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 09:02:19 pm by SMD »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2018, 09:55:15 pm »
One of the guys I enjoy reading their applications
Good luck dude

"Never fight close to omarosh..."