March 29, 2024, 10:09:02 am

Author Topic: morphine's 35.83cm dick  (Read 1500 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
morphine's 35.83cm dick
« on: June 14, 2018, 02:05:29 pm »
You are superior to 90% of the VC-MP playercount, extremely smart, a son of a bitch, and Kanye West fanatic. Your IQ is probably around 120 to 130 and not comparable with other guys ones. Your badasses answers to stupid questions, your simplicity to just say "denied" to a 4-pages 1305 words ban appeal of Bninin are the characteristics/reasons of why i'm always wanting to suck your 35.83cm dick.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 16 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

T_T

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: morphine's 35.83cm dick
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 03:07:07 am »
You are superior to 90% of the VC-MP playercount, extremely smart, a son of a bitch, and Kanye West fanatic. Your IQ is probably around 120 to 130 and not comparable with other guys ones. Your badasses answers to stupid questions, your simplicity to just say "denied" to a 4-pages 1305 words ban appeal of Bninin are the characteristics/reasons of why i'm always wanting to suck your 35.83cm dick.
To swallow 35cm you gotta have a very impressive neck
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 05:03:17 am »
impressive? LoL
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

T_T

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 09:25:52 am »
impressive? LoL
Imagine if he does not have an impressive neck (about 36-37cm), the length of the morphine's genitalia will touch his stomach and he will die from lack of oxygen or until his stomach he became crumpled. But as a good person I wish he could accomplish his dream as soon as possible
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 06:18:09 pm »

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 06:43:29 pm »
wow

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 06:58:11 pm »
Thrki

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 07:13:46 pm »
impressive? LoL
Imagine if he does not have an impressive neck (about 36-37cm), the length of the morphine's genitalia will touch his stomach and he will die from lack of oxygen or until his stomach he became crumpled. But as a good person I wish he could accomplish his dream as soon as possible
Okay lol
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 12:27:06 pm »

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2018, 02:23:09 pm »
Thrki
he can say that in Urdu but when I say that in English, 'EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MINDS'.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2018, 07:58:33 pm »
impressive? LoL
I'm suppose to be the doctor over here....
You can live morphine and thank me later.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2018, 08:06:51 pm »

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

T_T

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2018, 11:57:49 pm »
impressive? LoL
If you could save Biozcalhoun then I would kneel and suck your 2cm dick.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2018, 06:15:17 pm »
Topic has been split.
Funny Funny x 3 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2018, 07:35:57 pm »
impressive? LoL
If you could save Biozcalhoun then I would kneel and suck your 2cm dick.
another dick sucker, damn gays