login
March 29, 2024, 06:46:34 am

Author Topic: Application - Lit.Killah  (Read 6613 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Application - Lit.Killah
« on: March 29, 2018, 09:16:19 pm »
Nick: Lit.Killah

Timezone/Country: GMT -3 / Argentina

Previous Nicks: BiozCalhoun, Stallin, YamahaXTZ, Killah into the most known ones.

Additional Comments: Hello. Well i like to write and be full of details when i make an application so i'm going to start with my VC:MP history. I have started playing this multiplayer-game since 2011 with tomijaja's nickname. I was known during 2012-2013 for being an annoying kid and so many histories of hacking and sharing shit. During 2014-2015 i was inactive maybe 80 percent of those years, as i had so many work and school occupations. In these years of my life i have been working on my reputation and i.e. reporting cheaters, helping newbies and doing things that can change my personal history and people's opinion about me. I guess i have to mention the old clans that i remember i was in, these are: OSK, TzK, NK, CDA and NAR.
I was kicked from OSK by Hipnos around 2013 due to my bad attitude towards members and being annoying. - Some months later i joined NK by using other alias (i think it was Bully or some), was a while then got kicked again. In this period of my VC:MP career a very close friend called Fercho told me that i should stop doing shit and using other nicknames, etc; that was important for me so i took that in a serious way. After that i was clanless around one year when started playing on Extreme Addicts server.- I don't remember if i joined TzK or was invited, anyway, i left playing vc-mp at the end of the year then i left.
Back in 2015-2016 i founded CDA which was a latin-american community of players in littlewhiteys server. I left to play in 2016 again so that clan closed. Back to the present, in 2018, since january i have been as a very active player, with desires to keep playing.

There are some points that i will have to specify about:

1)- As many of you know i have applied in the last two months to MK and UF, moreover i joined NAR. I don't want to look like a clan hopper or a no-trustable guy so i will explain why. I applied to MK because, i have a good relations with maybe, 70 per cent of the roster, but there were some specific guys which for some reason hate me, didn't wanted to talk nor play with me. So i decided to close the app myself, i thought i couldn't be in a clan where some important members hate me and that would be too umcomfortable. I applied to UF then, due to two guys (one of my city) called Plaga and Suriattacker. They seemed cool to me so i decided to try for. I got denied because i hadn't meet the most of members very well.

I decided to be clanless then apply to VU in the future, till Klaus invited me to Ninth Avenue Razors. I was confuse on what should i do, as i wasn't active in Argonath. Finally i decided to try that chance with NAR but failed - my communication with the members was very lower as i only used to chat with them on discord, because i don't like roleplaying, just joined a few times and my mates weren't active in LW. So i decided to leave.

2)- The point about VU, why i decided to apply for it, which members do i know.

Honestly VU was always on my mind since 2013 but it seemed impossible for me to have a chance back in those epochs. The members of this clan have had a respect which hasn't been given to me from other clans nor players. Poodles, Rajput for example have been so humble with me since i came back to VC:MP and Littlewhiteys. I know that VU is a very big clan, with an important history, but i think i have a chance to be in. I made myself that chance, by being helpful and humble since some years ago already (1,2). I have seen on a very old application that VU believes on second chances and i have been thinking on that. Most of trainees and even some full members have a cool relationship with me, thats another reason, would be cool to be in this clan because i would feel good and in community.

The members that i know and who i have seen in game are:

Hotdogcat, Fercho, Nelson, TzUnam, SMD, Sk, Diaz, Hiki, Rajput, PunkNoodle, Trex, Sammael

And i also know Charley, Stormeus, aXXo, Thijn, Luckshya, MD619, Wilson but i haven't had a very big communication with them. Many of them shouldn't even remember me, but anyway.

3)- I forgot an important detail: Why i decided to apply now and not waiting atleast, 1 month for example.

I think i have been acting like i truly am, since i came back to play. Being humble as i said, not becoming crazy or anything when somebody kills me. Learning from guys and making friends as i consider, i.e. Morphine, which helped me a lot giving me advices and those kind of things. What i'm trying to say is that, i see myself as ready to be in this clan. (Combined too, maybe a defect i have, in some cases i'm impatient but i can handle that i guess).

That's my application, please ask me any doubt you can have.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 07:46:00 am by Siezer »
Winner Winner x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Dr.Danny

• Fanatic
  • Take Risk or Lose the chance.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Lit.Killah
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 09:29:55 pm »
Good Luck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Im Funny!
Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,if you Love me i'll stay in your Heart,if you Hate me i'll stay in your Mind.

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 11:11:12 pm »
Well detailed application. I met you in lw if am not wrong but never played against you so for now I will stay neutral

Inferno made this for me <3

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 11:21:45 pm »
Good Luck!

Well detailed application. I met you in lw if am not wrong but never played against you so for now I will stay neutral
Thank you both. Yes, we met some days ago.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 11:42:45 pm »
Putting this much effort in your application to join our clan, you are more then deserving to join, as you have a nice attitude toward players in the server where i usually(only hhh) play. You are good toward me regardless of we are enemy and we still fight. I have seen many players who wanna join us, they start with Sk friends (licking)and then they ask me to vote for them, which I usually don't like and get annoyed mostly. But you my friend you kept fighting me, Just to show me your strength and skills which i think is the best way to Show us what you are made of and what we will get benefit from you in future tasks and events. I would love to give you a vote higher then Trainee, but your skills are not as amazing as to join our Rookie or higher squad, So I will go with a T, and i would Hope you never disappoint me or anyone else.
Agree Agree x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Arsalan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 12:17:44 am »
4)- Hey, did you forgot most important point of your career? Don't worry I will explain briefly....

You were banned in a official server for usage of third party tools or DDOS'er?

In this epoch of my VC:MP i got banned many times, due to the F1 Hack sharing and using.
I was unbanned by KrystianOO 1 year and 8 months after that. In 2016-2017 i don't consider myself as active player, i just joined some few times and became inactive. Then i have come back since two weeks ago. I'm very active right now.

https://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1614.0

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 12:36:06 am »
4)- Hey, did you forgot most important point of your career? Don't worry I will explain briefly....

You were banned in a official server for usage of third party tools or DDOS'er?

In this epoch of my VC:MP i got banned many times, due to the F1 Hack sharing and using.
I was unbanned by KrystianOO 1 year and 8 months after that. In 2016-2017 i don't consider myself as active player, i just joined some few times and became inactive. Then i have come back since two weeks ago. I'm very active right now.

https://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1614.0

Very well, in first place hello. Lemme explain this.

1)- I mentioned that on my app - see:

Hello. Well i like to write and be full of details when i make an application so i'm going to start with my VC:MP history. I have started playing this multiplayer-game since 2011 with tomijaja's nickname. I was known during 2012-2013 for being an annoying kid and so many histories of hacking and sharing shit.

2)- Not only on my app, i have mentioned it in many forums and servers, even i said it directly to Poodles and other VU members. Everyone knows that about me, it's not a secret. (I'm not glad and it's not something to be glad of) but it's part of my past and i haven't skipped it ever.

3)- The ban date: It was when 0.4 wasn't even released. Back in 0.3z, 4 years ago, was my last ban appeal. So i'm guessing that the ban date is 2013-2014. 5 years, i will repeat that again, 5 years ago.
Look at this:

So back to 2013 i was 11 years old, okay i'm not justifying my retardism in that epoch but it isn't the proper age for a kid to play this game.

4)- I have made many mistakes and shit during my VC:MP Career, but what about you? Okay, you came here to post things about me, but, why don't you try to see how you act with your friends, in this community, which bad acts and good ones have you done? I'm not perfect, i never said that. I think you ain't neither.

5)- Don't know if you posted that UF application to say that i'm not loyal towards a clan or something like that: - Just in case of that, i have said to some friends here in VU that i was going to apply to that clan to grow up on my skills and make my reputation. Moreover, i specified that i was looking about joining VU before applying UF, but i didn't consider myself ready. UF is a nice clan and would be good to be there, as i have friends on, but VU is like a dream (trying not to asslick) and i have always wanted to join here.

So good luck, dear.

Edit: About the ban of XE, just to clarify, i asked KrystianOO to unban me from forums and, i dont remember, if from the server too. In any way, i'm unbanned in forums, IRC and the server isn't on anymore and even if it were on, i'm sure that i would have no ban.

Thank you so much Sk, i really appreciate your vote.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 01:19:51 am by Lit.Killah »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2018, 02:56:28 am »
Going with a trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Luckshya

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2018, 03:15:58 am »
Neutral for now. I have seen you ingame, maybe fought you too but I don't really know you that well.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Credits to Pumak47

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 04:50:21 am »
Ary bhai Bhai Bhaai
Good Luck  8)

RoyStang's Art

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2018, 05:02:44 am »
Going with a trainee.
Thank you!

Ary bhai Bhai Bhaai
Good Luck  8)
Thank you too baby

Neutral for now. I have seen you ingame, maybe fought you too but I don't really know you that well.
Yeah i have had some fights with ya in littlewhiteys. Hope to see you ingame soon. Thanks!

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2018, 06:15:57 am »
If you get accepted here, please don't miss that opportunity dude. The past is gone and now focus on the future as I told you before. Suerte bro!
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 06:30:04 am »
You seems like a good guy, as well as your detailed application shows. But I want to meet you in-game. Neutral for now.

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2018, 07:15:07 am »
I thought LKt.Killah. btw good luck!  :P
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2018, 09:16:07 am »
Thanks for your good, proper and absorbing Application. I really commend the effort that you've induced in your Application.

I'm voting trainee.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)