login
March 28, 2024, 11:56:53 pm

Author Topic: =TRC=morphine  (Read 39515 times)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Re: =TRC=morphine
« Reply #195 on: April 01, 2018, 10:10:26 am »
I think you and me have a lot in common, like rage, emotions, overall I think you're smart guy and nice, sometime you can be an asshole but that's situation with me too and I guess there's an asshole hiding in everyone once or twice everyone manage to show that person. That day when you said about freestyle_wilson, hope you remember when I said 'People just fail to understand me and never see things my way' I think you have same problem like I do, that's why I'm saying I think we have a lot in common. It's sad we were never good friends and never had chance to be, anyway I used to judge people quickly but judging someone through internet is like seeing cow's ass as her head, and head as ass' lol hope anyone understand my logic lmao.

I guess, I'd be the only one who understands you :p (& same is the case with morph) xD.

You both are one the favorite guys in VCMP. Its in nature of both of you that how you act. But at the end of the day, you two always did something worth remembering in/or for VCMP.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 03, 2018, 12:01:54 am »
Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

[EAF]King

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 27, 2018, 02:41:34 am »
Generalissimus, how are you? It's been a while, although I'm back to activity since the start of this year.

I think I've shared my impressions to you already here. We go quite a way back, and it was all good and worth remembering.

Here's hoping you'll stay whoever you are, but if you do change, I hope it's for the best.

;D
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 27, 2018, 02:50:23 am »
Since you resigned from lw i barely ever see you ingame, i dont like that as we used to talk a lot during the match before.

I agreed with you in the majority of the decisions you took. Hence, i think you should not have resigned as your administrative work was done correctly, atleast from my point of view
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 27, 2018, 05:55:20 am »
He always took fast decision,anyways LW's Daimond
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 01, 2018, 09:25:19 am »
Generalissimus, how are you? It's been a while, although I'm back to activity since the start of this year.

I think I've shared my impressions to you already here. We go quite a way back, and it was all good and worth remembering.

Here's hoping you'll stay whoever you are, but if you do change, I hope it's for the best.

;D

they say everything will work out for the best eventually

Since you resigned from lw i barely ever see you ingame, i dont like that as we used to talk a lot during the match before.

I agreed with you in the majority of the decisions you took. Hence, i think you should not have resigned as your administrative work was done correctly, atleast from my point of view

I know my administrative work was done efficiently and correctly, there were other reasons for me leaving

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 01, 2018, 10:29:52 am »
suk major dik
Agree Agree x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Fairfax

• Likes to post
  • FairFax == Love Cats & Chikens & Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 15, 2018, 11:28:21 pm »
Very good gay.
And his TRC Clan very important :) :D

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 16, 2018, 09:49:26 am »
gay

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 17, 2018, 09:48:01 pm »
use to get dope in voicechat
funny br0

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 12, 2018, 09:02:59 pm »
[22:54:12]  [VU]Ferrari32: your balls fell off when you joined ulk
[22:54:44]  [VU]Ferrari32: it was those days when you shared aimlock with wk
[22:54:55]  [VU]Ferrari32: which is the exact reason this community has gone to shit

just so y'all know I'm a certified aimlock distributor now

reserve your copies now for a special price of $2,99
Funny Funny x 9 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 12, 2018, 10:52:14 pm »
O fuck all trc heck, ban perma big gEY smol dic(ft. eaf)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 13, 2018, 06:28:04 am »
morphine  toro

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 11, 2018, 05:31:32 pm »
You are just there, you join the server with ULK.VoLK and =trc=morphine nicknames which are made with a big imagination and originality. In-game, you choose the Shark skin in littlewhiteys which we could say is the best and sexiest skin, although you aren't able to run like a bitch as i do with green skin. When somebody says something wrong in this forum and doesn't tell anything useful, you do either this:

man shut up

ok

what the fuck lol

What do you think guys?

man shut the fuck up already

Again, trying to understand your extraordinarily high intelligence is a problem for most of humans; your perfect combat skills and your admiration for Kanye West make you the man that every lady would want. You, in less words, are the god of VC-MP. Praise morphine.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 11, 2018, 06:47:12 pm »
Quote from: biozcalhoun
You are superior to 90% of the VC-MP playercount, extremely smart, a son of a bitch, and Kanye West fanatic. Your IQ is probably around 120 to 130 and not comparable with other guys ones. Your badasses answers to stupid questions, your simplicity to just say "denied" to a 4-pages 1305 words ban appeal of Bninin are the characteristics/reasons of why i'm always wanting to suck your 35.83cm dick.

You are just there, you join the server with ULK.VoLK and =trc=morphine nicknames which are made with a big imagination and originality. In-game, you choose the Shark skin in littlewhiteys which we could say is the best and sexiest skin, although you aren't able to run like a bitch as i do with green skin. When somebody says something wrong in this forum and doesn't tell anything useful, you do either this:

man shut up

ok

what the fuck lol

What do you think guys?

man shut the fuck up already

Again, trying to understand your extraordinarily high intelligence is a problem for most of humans; your perfect combat skills and your admiration for Kanye West make you the man that every lady would want. You, in less words, are the god of VC-MP. Praise morphine.

my man, keep that kinda shit to yourself please
Agree Agree x 2 (list)