login
April 27, 2024, 01:03:53 pm

Author Topic: Application - Ulker  (Read 2386 times)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
Application - Ulker
« on: May 25, 2023, 03:02:02 pm »
Nick: Ulker / Ulkz0r

Timezone/Country: United Kingdom | GMT ± 0

Previous Nicks: iNs.Ulker, [VU]Ulker and [VU]Ulkz0r

Additional Comments: Greetings to you all once again. I don't believe that I need to introduce myself as we’re all very well familiarised with each other over the course of 2 years that we were clanmates. It was 3 years ago today when I first applied to VU, and now I return with the genuine regret of my initial farewell, followed by a valuable lesson learned and now the honest intension of rejoining the Vice Underdogs as an esteemed member of the clan.

To begin I would like to start off with my account of the events that unfolded around this time last year that lead me to make this severe lapse in judgement. Although this was all just over a year ago, most of it feels like a fever dream now but I will genuinely do my best to state the events as accurately and with as much detail as I remember them. I may have honestly forgotten or gotten some things wrong so please feel free to add or fix anything.

I left VU on the 13th of April 2022 after stating my disappointment with both the underlying lack of passion and devotion of the clan towards VC:MP and the at the time recent lack of care and coordination of the Administration Circle in handling the leak of VU's private Discord channels - which we believed to have lasted for over 2 years if it still hasn't been resolved since my departure. This would have not only been an immoral invasion of our privacy but furthermore a massive breach of our strategies during clan wars and tournaments. I tried my best to get everyone in the Circle to take serious action as soon as possible, however after 2 weeks of not even the start of conversations I felt the need to take things into my own hands. I told Ferrari and a few others of my idea of joining TLA to not only report back any information that could help us uncover the identity of the leaker within our ranks but to also act as a preventive measure to never allow this catastrophe to happen again. Of course Ferrari immediately denied the idea it was completely against our constitution and ethos, and moreover just morally awful. I didn't listen to him and recklessly left the clan to carry out my plan anyway. Although I left VU with this malicious intension, I soon got to actually meet TLA's roster where I realised that they were all good people who themselves were bystanders to VU's leak. This realisation was what caused me to have a change of heart and attempt to join TLA as an actual member instead, but by then it was already too late as Ferrari had reasonably informed the Administration Circle of what I told him and they rightfully made the decision to inform Juan of what was coming when I applied. I was left with no choice but to withdraw my application and thought I would leave VC:MP forever, but alas here we are today.

When I returned to the community late of last year I apologised to Juan once again for my actions and doubled down on wanting to join TLA but I had understandably lost their trust beyond repair. So that brings us to now. Since then my interest in VC:MP too has dimmed down and can’t really imagine it coming back to what it was with the current state of the game. I guess it was my fate as a true VU to eventually grow out of VC:MP, but unlike others my wrongdoing was to not “retire” with my clanmates.

I will now continue by explaining what has changed since these incidents and why I want to rejoin the clan. To be completely honest, I still believe that VU's underlying problems still exist, or to put it bluntly, the clan is dying but only because the game itself is. The best example of this for me would be how VCTT had to be cancelled due to players losing interest before the event even properly began, and even before then how only 5 out of the 8 required teams applied and 3 out of 5 of those teams consisted of a union of multiple clans as most individual clans these days simply don't have enough active members to participate independently. Although the circumstances are still the same, what’s different now is my outlook on it. I was completely in the wrong to do what I did and I’m genuinely sorry to both you guys for not dealing with the situation as a collective and to TLA for the lies and malicious intensions. I am however almost completely certain on who the leaker was and how he carried it out. I would be lying if I didn't say that I still hate him for what he did.

Most VUs have moved on with their lives, now I have too as I'm just reaching the end of my first year at Uni. Even though there’s not much as much that I could contribute to the clan now, I’m always still ready to put the Vice Underdogs first and adapt for any unexpected resurgence like what we had during the Covid-19 quarantine. *Saying this, VCCnR is looking to making a comeback with a fresh new start, so I'm looking forward to taking over the server like the good old with my fellow VUCnRs, and overall having a great time together just like before.

As much as I would love to pick up where I left off as a Full Member and a contributing member of the Administration of the clan, I'm absolutely aware of how unrealistic that is and would be happy to just have the opportunity to earn everyone's forgiveness and return to my family. On a deeper note I think that the root cause of all this was that I got way too overconfident, but the past half a year of being removed from the VCAD and VCTT staff teams, and temporarily removed from the RTV staff team has definitely humbled me. But all in all I really miss being with you guys, whether that being in VC:MP, other games, or just casually chatting together on Discord.

I think that covers just about everything I wanted to say. If there's any conversations and / or questions any of you have, please feel free to either post them on this application or contact me directly via Discord DMs @Ülker#1999 where I've resent all of you friend requests.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 06:51:57 pm by ferrari32 »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Ulker
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 03:15:57 pm »
Full Rookie
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 08:05:13 pm by Xmair »
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 03:25:43 pm »
Fullker

edit: i changed my mind.. rookie
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 09:47:25 am by Alpays »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2023, 04:05:35 pm »
Full, no doubt

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2023, 04:16:51 pm »
Full.

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2023, 05:15:16 pm »

Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2023, 06:26:25 pm »
caught in 4k

The best example of this for me would be how VCTT had to be cancelled due to players losing interest before the event even properly began...
Sorry, that was just bad organization.

Nevertheless, all the best.
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2023, 06:56:02 pm »
caught in 4k
100% agre

chatgpt finally evolving

on a serious note: i have changed my vote to no after finding out ulker's application is written using chadgpt (real)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 07:00:44 pm by Xmair »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2023, 07:10:11 pm »
caught in 4k
100% agre

chatgpt finally evolving
Bro technically, ChatGPT is not wrong, cuz it just wrote it this way:

Well, let's just not ruin Ulker's application by our casual chit chat.
@Ulker, all the best for your application mate! :thumbsup:

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2023, 07:11:37 pm »

it didnt tho, i wrote it initially

plus:

chill, its edited
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2023, 07:23:53 pm »

You're right bro.
Let's ruin with some logs instead!

-

Turns out Royu was right.
(love you Royuu (full homo))
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 07:32:12 pm by Spiller »
Funny Funny x 4 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2023, 07:31:55 pm »
caught in 4k
100% agre

chatgpt finally evolving

@Ulker, all the best for your application mate! :thumbsup:
Thank you man, I appreciate it ❤️

@Xmair @Spiller as for you two, funny but...

Late Late x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Funny Funny x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2023, 07:46:42 pm »

Yes its time to stop.
Time for you to stop posting edited screenshots of Xmair.

Broooo I have question, if I give you choice you can either be VU or RTV staff.
What you choice? Answer CARfully, my vote depends on it.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2023, 07:56:45 pm »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin