login
April 27, 2024, 10:24:35 am

Author Topic: Hello there  (Read 588 times)

Norman

• View Profile
Hello there
« on: May 04, 2022, 06:35:39 pm »
Hello there, I would like to join VU again but I need your opinions first. I know I messed up and I tried couple of times to get back but couldn't because of my previous actions. Everyone needs a second chance and I am here for one if you give me. Thanks <3 <3 <3
Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Hello there
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 09:00:24 pm »
You can check what members think about you through an application.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Norman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 05:25:52 am »
But after that if I get denied, I would have to wait a month. It is better if I get their opinion and improve myself or something like that.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 07:58:36 am »
But after that if I get denied, I would have to wait a month.
Your patience was the reason you left and I guess it hasn't changed.

Anyways, your application will be a better place to exchange words about you. You haven't mentioned anything about yourself and your past for all the new VUs around who don't know about you.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 09:08:02 am »
Just know that my vote will still be no. You started shittalking behind our backs once we said we wouldn't vote for you while playing VCCNR.

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Norman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 10:13:42 am »
Just know that my vote will still be no. You started shittalking behind our backs once we said we wouldn't vote for you while playing VCCNR.
Why would I do that for a mere game?

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 10:37:56 am »
Why would I do that for a mere game?
Ask yourself, not me.

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2022, 12:40:55 pm »
But after that if I get denied, I would have to wait a month. It is better if I get their opinion and improve myself or something like that.

Norman, as much as I respect you for our past friendship, I also have to tell you that this isn't the way. This topic is senseless. But I will give you a few things that you can take for further improvement:

- Your patience: You're talking about 1 month as it were a lot of time. It is not, and specially not if you wish to pursue a change. A lot of people in this family strived to be better people, and those changes took from months to years. Am I saying that you must wait years to join VU? No, but definitely you should start considering thinking less about time and more about improving.

- Your activity in game: Where are you? We need active players. If you're interested just for the sake of becoming a VU and wear a rank in our forum it's okay, but definitely not what we need. Activity is a bedrock for anything: otherwise it is also impossible to see your changes.

- Your honesty / your authenticity: just be yourself, do not try to seek magic solutions here. The only way you will convince us of a true change will be through being authentic. We can smell weak intentions and fakeness miles away.

That's the most I can do for you, and it's been generous: I strongly recommend you to apply whenever you want to hear opinions about you. Don't expect exclusive treatment and feedback next time, because it's simply not fair for other applicants.
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2022, 01:13:45 am »
First of all are u real norman?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Norman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2022, 05:04:04 am »
Indeed I am, I can assure by contacing MD619 and telling him that I have put my application for Vice Underdogs.
First of all are u real norman?
Vedder, I have acknowledged your points and I will do whatever I can to win the trust that I once broke. Thank you very very much for your kind anticipation and cooperation in this regard. <3 <3 <3
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)