login
April 27, 2024, 11:02:41 pm

Author Topic: Application - Domek  (Read 1758 times)

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Application - Domek
« on: March 02, 2024, 06:41:40 am »
Nick: Domek

Timezone/Country: GMT +1,Poland

Previous Nicks: Domek_GOS, [VU_T]Domek, [VU_R]Domek, =TLA=Domek

Additional Comments: Dear VU clan and its esteemed members.I do not think that I have to introduce myself as most of you know me very well,but still I have a feeling there might be a few others that may not recognise me so I kindly encourage them to read my previous applications,there are all the details posted.
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17199.0
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17593.0

Briefly to be said, I would like to return to the clan and I will explain why but before that I need to clarify the two major past events that has occurred: my farewell topic and the kick from TLA.

When it comes to my farewell topic all I can do is to sincerely apologise for making that without further thinking,it was a mistake which I realised later and it really was a reckless decision.I had a really difficult time in my life as I had already told some of you on discord and most part of me thought it was the best thing to do to unwind all the bad things that have been happening to me by simply leaving,instead of talking about my problems to the clan members,taking some free time to reflect on things and later solving them I decided to smother it inside of me just because of how introvert I was,and maybe still am.I should not have done that because I was one of the very few representatives in the clan that were still playing,fulfilling what was written in our constitution and especially the ethos.It has really grabbed my heart seeing all those replies of me leaving,I was needed and I chose the easy way out which I can not describe how much I regret. Well I am older,wiser since then and I have worked on being more communicative and I want to assure you that such a thing will not happen again,I promise.After I had left VU for some unexpected reasons (which you know now) I wanted to find myself a new family and my choice fell on TLA. The application I made got accepted and I am not gonna lie that I had spent some really great moments among them,from casually dominating in the team sessions to winning the CTF tournament,beating every opponent clan on our way which was the contribution and dedication of not just TLA as a whole,but all the other team mates.I thank them so much for what we achieved together,it will be remembered for long.All the happiness of being a contributing member of the clan has ended January this year after the leak scandal that has involved me and Tic in it,listen guys this was a serious matter that I wanted to explain in depth,but I failed. Hunting got his hands on leaked screenshots from private clan section somehow. I do not know how or who but I want to emphasize that this is not me,I was only kicked by an assumption that I used to hang out with him 2 years ago and that I may be still in contact with him,on that basis members agreed to kick me out although I tried proving the opposite.And I think that is it, I hope I have accurately explained the two most important happenings around my person.

As of now I am clanless, I have been thinking about it for a whole month and made up my mind to go back to VU:I have always felt good around you,this is where I made some really good friends and teammates,this is the place where I started to grew in skills and kept improving after that, I have a lot of combat experience now after so many competitive matches and duels played,if I was going to contribute something to the clan then it would be mainly that.As far as my behavior is concerned, I think I have not always been a saint in this aspect,I have sometimes said a word or two too much but I think that I am still as chill and friendly as in the past.Regarding the current game state as well as the clan state,I know it is not active like before,many members have lost their interest to play and decided to focus more on real life priorities,and this applies to all clans in my opinion.I completetly understand that all as I am going through it myself but I am still playing from sometimes,if necessary I can be the only active member to represent the clan and all the values which it stands for, I am ready for it and I am not willing to disappoint you ever again.This is where my VCMP adventure has began and where it will end too,alongside you guys. Thank you for your time spent reading this and I hope for good news.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 07:22:18 am by Roystang »
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Domek
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 07:24:44 pm »
I'm voting Trainee, he deserves a second chance, he won't mess it up.

good luck! :)
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 08:46:57 pm »
Trainee
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Eazy

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 10:25:47 pm »
You already call me via discord facing your dm skills from what i've seen you got my tag
as for other i wont read your CV
and what took you so longer to make application in vu?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 10:27:44 pm by Eazy »

Pleyo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Best Sona main ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 03:49:30 pm »
Trainee in my opinion.
Just like I told you, focus on the bigger picture.

Good luck, man!  :thumbsup:

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2024, 06:34:46 pm »
No.
You wanted to join TLA because we weren't competitive enough by your standards. Nothing's changed since then, hence you have no business here.
Agree Agree x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 10:13:05 pm »
I honestly believe that you were long overdue and genuinely deserved your promotion to Full Member back when you were still a VU just for representing and fighting for the clan all on your own for months, let alone the fact that you came runner up in Magna 2021 and were the only one among us (sus) to have achieved as such. Despite this I'm going to have to vote Trainee for now with my sole reason being the fear that any higher rank potentially sparking a negative reaction from our clanmates by my own personal experience.

I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your application buddy ^-^

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2024, 10:56:59 pm »
Trainee.
Is the last chance to prove your loyalty to the team, if you get It.

Give me Galletas

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2024, 11:32:13 pm »
I'm voting Trainee, he deserves a second chance, he won't mess it up.

good luck! :)

Trainee

Thank you for your votes alpays and vedder, it means a lot for me.  ;)

You already call me via discord facing your dm skills from what i've seen you got my tag
as for other i wont read your CV
and what took you so longer to make application in vu?

Hi eazy.I am studying,working and having other responsibilities that needs my attention but I have found some free time this weekend to make an application and apply,I hope that answers your question.

Trainee in my opinion.
Just like I told you, focus on the bigger picture.

Good luck, man!  :thumbsup:

Thanks for voting for me Pleyo,appreciate it  :D

No.
You wanted to join TLA because we weren't competitive enough by your standards. Nothing's changed since then, hence you have no business here.

Hi Ferrari,as I see Punk has also agreed with you so I am going to reply to you both and anyone else who feels the same. You have no idea how much I regret what I wrote,really,it was too much from me.I still remember our common struggles in RTV championship’21 when we were trying our best to win the tournament or when I reached the MAGNA finals together with Inferno in may 2021,it was out of line for me to mention that clan “wasn’t competitive enough ever since the EAD league in 2021” when I never participated/was part of the winning team that time.But you have to understand that back then I was in a critical period of my life: the death of my father, finding a temporary job in hospital as paramedic to look after my family etc. All the frustration I was feeling, I was only stewing in myself as I mentioned above in my app, I should have told you all about it because you have always been opening and listening with me,if I did I could have avoided what I have done,I wish I could turn back in time and change all of that.Also I disagree with the statement that I have no business here,I only have one: to proudly represent the clan as an underdog again just like in the good old days without repeating the mistakes of the past, I think it would be much needed seeing the clan’s activity and the game in general as well,I am still playing so I am ready for any challenges.With remorse and sorrow, I am asking you for forgiveness and a second chance with the assurance that it will not happen again.Thank you for reading this and I expect that you understand me.

I honestly believe that you were long overdue and genuinely deserved your promotion to Full Member back when you were still a VU just for representing and fighting for the clan all on your own for months, let alone the fact that you came runner up in Magna 2021 and were the only one among us (sus) to have achieved as such. Despite this I'm going to have to vote Trainee for now with my sole reason being the fear that any higher rank potentially sparking a negative reaction from our clanmates by my own personal experience.

I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your application buddy ^-^

Hi Ulker,good to see you still around old pal and thanks for your vote as well as kind words about me.   :)

Trainee.
Is the last chance to prove your loyalty to the team, if you get It.

Thank you so much for your precious vote TzUnam, I won't dissapoint you.   :thumbsup:

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2024, 01:46:09 am »
That would be all good and legit if you were coming here out of your own volition. You did not leave TLA and decide to apply here, you were kicked. We're not a B option.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2024, 07:16:43 pm »
From your leaving topic:
My main reason for resigning is because of the clan’s inactivity and not being competitive enough ever since the EAD league in 2021

We are the same old clan, nothing has changed at all except that maybe we got even a little bit more inactive given the state of the mod, why did you decide to join back all of a sudden?
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2024, 01:22:43 pm »
I apologize immensely for the delays,as I have been busy with my life duties.I will respond here shortly.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2024, 11:25:57 am »
GL domek

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2024, 08:16:33 pm »
Good luck Domek!

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2024, 11:15:53 pm »
GL domek

Gracias puta

Good luck Domek!

Thanks ZeeX bro

From your leaving topic:
My main reason for resigning is because of the clan’s inactivity and not being competitive enough ever since the EAD league in 2021

We are the same old clan, nothing has changed at all except that maybe we got even a little bit more inactive given the state of the mod, why did you decide to join back all of a sudden?

The answer to your question has already been mentioned about that in my app and you might have not noticed that,but still I will quote it for you to read it.

"When it comes to my farewell topic all I can do is to sincerely apologise for making that without further thinking,it was a mistake which I realised later and it really was a reckless decision.I had a really difficult time in my life as I had already told some of you on discord and most part of me thought it was the best thing to do to unwind all the bad things that have been happening to me by simply leaving,instead of talking about my problems to the clan members,taking some free time to reflect on things and later solving them I decided to smother it inside of me just because of how introvert I was,and maybe still am.I should not have done that because I was one of the very few representatives in the clan that were still playing,fulfilling what was written in our constitution and especially the ethos.It has really grabbed my heart seeing all those replies of me leaving,I was needed and I chose the easy way out which I can not describe how much I regret."

"All the happiness of being a contributing member of the clan has ended January this year after the leak scandal that has involved me and Tic in it,listen guys this was a serious matter that I wanted to explain in depth,but I failed. Hunting got his hands on leaked screenshots from private clan section somehow. I do not know how or who but I want to emphasize that this is not me,I was only kicked by an assumption that I used to hang out with him 2 years ago and that I may be still in contact with him,on that basis members agreed to kick me out although I tried proving the opposite"

"it was out of line for me to mention that clan “wasn’t competitive enough ever since the EAD league in 2021” when I never participated/was part of the winning team that time.But you have to understand that back then I was in a critical period of my life: the death of my father, finding a temporary job in hospital as paramedic to look after my family etc. All the frustration I was feeling, I was only stewing in myself as I mentioned above in my app, I should have told you all about it because you have always been opening and listening with me,if I did I could have avoided what I have done,I wish I could turn back in time and change all of that."

That would be all good and legit if you were coming here out of your own volition. You did not leave TLA and decide to apply here, you were kicked. We're not a B option.

What would have been if I left out of my own volition? Would you still be positive about me? I mean to me it looks like whatever I respond to you, it doesn't make any impression on you, and you will maintain your position against me by voting negative,I have taken a look at ulker’s app and you did the exact same thing.So supposingly if I were to leave clan of my own free will and said that I am not active as before,or anything else that would still be a big ‘no’ for me. It is possible that I am wrong and it is not the case,I am flawed like any human being and may not be getting it all, so if that is not the point feel free to correct me. I disagree with the term that VU clan is some kind of ‘second option' for me and I think it is inappropriate and unnecessary to say something like this because: A) That is not what I think and it was never the case  B) It can be interpreted in different way.What if that b option for me was to just leave the game and never return,or join other clan?  After that insinuation with leaker thing both options were valid for me, but I didn't want emotions to take over me again like they did 2 years ago.I am not some clan hopper who thinks “if not here,then here, or here I will succeed”,also I have no plans to stop playing,I have a great team in RTV championship that will need my assistance,we have already won one match and I am optimistic about winning more.As I already said, I started with you and I will end with you and this is what im sticking to now. I understand that many of you are still disappointed, and you have every right to do so after what I said in my farewell topic and the assurances from my previous apps that I will be loyal no matter the circumstances.Once again I express my deepest regrets for the mistakes of the past and promise to change for the future.I now address all the clan members.If you believe in giving second chances then this is the right moment to vote for me to prove everything I stand by,however if some of you still have the conviction that I need some improvements or want to test me how I react on possible denial,then vote against and I will apply again in near future.The decision is all yours now.
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)