May 04, 2024, 07:28:23 pm

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 1050 times)

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Sorry
« on: March 30, 2012, 06:34:00 am »
Hello!
       I want to say sorry about my past actions.I am ashamed on my past.I acted  with you guys too bad .I know i did mistakes in ULK and MK Clan and i got its result and i am suffering it .I am now starting a fresh start.So try to accept my apology.Especially ULK's  they gave me a chance but i ruined it .Sorry about that :(.Hope you guys will accept my apology.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 06:45:28 am by Nadeem85 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 07:09:53 am »
It's OK
We all make mistakes :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 08:55:54 am »
 I want to say sorry about my past actions.
Really? Do you even remember yourself how much time you said this?  :P

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 09:00:38 am »
I want to say sorry about my past actions.
Really? Do you even remember yourself how much time you said this?  :P
not much (1 time)

megagame

• Never consider lower your self to someone ok :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 10:11:46 am »
i also do fake nicks mistake and vcmp guys gives me chance thanks all and lots of thanks to Cutton(Charleyutton) ty :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 10:13:39 am by megagame »

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 10:14:48 am »
you said the same shit when u hacked 5 million times, you said the same shit about your 99999 million banevades, you said the same shit when you were banned from almost every server, you said the same shit when u got banned from the VU forum, you said the same shit when u impersonated me, you said the same shit when u tried to frame Inferno in, you said the same shit with ZeD and now u say the same shit again. thx to this topic i wasted 5 precious minuts of my life for the same shit again
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 10:19:39 am by brian »

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 10:16:23 am »
you said the same shit when u hacked 5 million times, you said the same shit about your 99999 million banevades, you said the same shit when you were banned from almost every server, you said the same shit when u got banned from the VU forum, you said the same shit when u impersonated me, you said the same shit when u tried to frame Inferno in and now u say the same shit again
really i will not do any shit again

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 10:24:34 am »
not much (1 time)
Oh really? :-
you said the same shit when u hacked 5 million times, you said the same shit about your 99999 million banevades, you said the same shit when you were banned from almost every server, you said the same shit when u got banned from the VU forum, you said the same shit when u impersonated me, you said the same shit when u tried to frame Inferno in, you said the same shit with ZeD and now u say the same shit again. thx to this topic i wasted 5 precious minuts of my life for the same shit again

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR