April 27, 2024, 10:30:55 pm

Author Topic: Difficult IRL Problems  (Read 1699 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult IRL Problems
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2020, 10:50:00 pm »
standing up to a bully is only scary until you do it :)

best of luck, be brave, you are not alone
+1 ,Trax you should listen to him . He has experience.                  ...as a bully

consequentially, yes :) but I’ve always been more about getting people out of hell than dragging them into it, and being familiar with both sides of the coin has helped me develop a more rational and efficient approach to such cases.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2020, 12:30:35 am »
What morph said although controversial is correct. Punch first, you'll probably get your ass kicked. But everyone will also know you're not the kind of person that'll take shit from them. It's a cruel world, and unfortunately we're forced to adapt. Make sure that punch is filled with confidence though.
Agree Agree x 5 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

UsmanSheikh

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2020, 02:38:18 am »
I would say there are times where you really have to bring out the man in you, I have no idea what kind of issue you had with that guy but I would suggest you to just go directly to him and do a man to man talk.. you could probably share the experience with your some friends too if you are on the right side they will support you or at least testify that you were on the right and that too is a big thing.. don't be afraid its okay.. everything will be alright.. I told you to talk to him because this is the only way to sort this shit out or else this will just keep eating your brain and he will never stop doing this by himself.. worrying is not the solution.. doing the right thing to solve that is.. Good luck, I assume you are quite young now but trust me issues like these or even bigger will come on your way throughout the lifetime and you would have to deal with them either way, stay strong be brave.. we are with you.
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2020, 03:15:25 am »

will miss you noob  ;D

good luck for your real life.
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2020, 09:10:28 am »
Good luck brother but i think you should not have shared it publicly this online world and specially vcmp community is more cruel than you can think.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 14 (list)