April 27, 2024, 01:03:14 pm

Author Topic: Application - Tic  (Read 2425 times)

Oreocake

• Sunshine mixed with a lil' hurricane.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Tic
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2022, 04:16:11 pm »
If you see from a sympathetic POV, he deserves a chance he can become VU_T or VU_R or even VU, if you outline, observe and explicate from a logical POV, he doesn't even deserve to come closer to VU.

Reason being, you all gave him a chance when he was at his lowest, he was f'd up, had nowhere to go, and he kicked that in your face, VU is known for giving everybody a chance, giving everybody a good place to stay, making them feel at home, and then you rip them off like it's nothing.

You shouldn't even have the balls to come up and say 'yeah what happened, had happened, I wanna rejoin' like it was nothing and you're not even serious about it, where everything is fun and games to you, you mess your relations up with everybody, and you come back, that's virulent af.
You'd still give him a chance, but be mindful, snakes shed their skins to become even bigger snakes.

Let's say you still accept him, if I be pessimistic, it's all gonna go south, and if I be optimistic, I don't even know what to say for this guy because he's made sure that he disarrays and plights everything ..

I'm nobody who's here to judge, it's just what I think and I think this is what anybody would think who'd discern this, & not putting a jinx on this guy or make decisions for VU, just giving an insight ..

P.S,
No hard feelings, as it's coming from a guy who has been in somewhat of a same diegesis, but you should know your worth.

Good luck Tic! :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 03:10:13 pm by Oreocake »
Agree Agree x 7 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

cooltext410186585731151" border="0

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2022, 05:33:20 pm »
I would like to have you back in the clan. Though, my current vote is no.

If you are willing to fix the below issues, I vote T.
If you prove you have already fixed these issues, I vote Rookie:

• Admit what is your favorite BEST SERVER IN VCMP?
  • You trash talk and act like a clown at all times. Never seen a meaningful, intelligent sentence coming from you.
  • Stop raging.....that doesnt mean go mute and ignore everything. Be a reasonable person.
  • Improve in teaming up. Contribute in team sessions, strategy discussions, join voice chats, be more than an average remote nading brawl voter.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2022, 06:08:25 pm »
Trainee, as Ferrari has vouched for you and also I see potential in you.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 07:48:33 pm by RajPut »
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2022, 06:37:55 pm »
I would like to have you back in the clan. Though, my current vote is no.

If you are willing to fix the below issues, I vote T.
If you prove you have already fixed these issues, I vote Rookie:

• Admit what is your favorite BEST SERVER IN VCMP?
  • You trash talk and act like a clown at all times. Never seen a meaningful, intelligent sentence coming from you.
  • Stop raging.....that doesnt mean go mute and ignore everything. Be a reasonable person.
  • Improve in teaming up. Contribute in team sessions, strategy discussions, join voice chats, be more than an average remote nading brawl voter.
BEST SERVER KOTH,
I will try my best to improve my attitude and notes as u said above
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GM46

• Likes to post
  • SinDhi*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2022, 06:41:23 pm »
Mast chudja chut kehn jaye ja
Good luck Tic ;)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2022, 06:42:40 pm »
This oç kebap wrote more for his previous nicknames than actual additional comments... Retard husband of Siezer he is. :P

In all seriousness, I'm voting Rookie for you on the basis of our friendship, your exceptional DM skills and because I personally have faith both in you and things going better this time around. However, I cannot assure you that the feeling is mutual amongst all of my clanmates nor can I vouch for you this time around as you really should have put more of an effort in your application and been more serious from the start. It's still not too late to make a good impression, even if it won't be your initial one. Please add more detail for your additional comments and respond to every member's questions properly. I know just how much of a pain in the ass it is to communicate in a language that you barely understand, but I can promise you that your efforts will not go unrecognised.

Best of luck with the rest of your application kanka. ❤️
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2022, 07:37:45 pm »
I understand why you left and I get it, but you don't have to go through everything on your own.
We as a clan would support each other at any time, sure we troll each other because we are still playing this old ass game for fun and there is no point in playing if it only stresses you out.

I don't think you need to go through the Trainee phase again, I am voting Rookie.

Goodluck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

MarshM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2022, 08:36:16 pm »
Good Luck.

Image Credits [ULK]Gulk

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2022, 09:49:16 pm »
Always prefer talks before action. Shit happens but you shouldn’t skip entire steps of possible fix and jump to the final step of quitting, what I mean is if you have any problems you can speak to anyone in the family you will definitely find it helpful. And most important thing is think with calm mind.
I want you in the family and my vote is positive <3 luv ya <3

Roystang's art

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2022, 12:28:01 am »
Commit yourself to working on what aXXo said. Specially on point 4.

Last chance. Voting trainee.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 01:11:53 am by Vedder »

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2022, 12:49:59 am »
I invited Tic to reapply a few days ago. Honestly I think he's a perfect fit for our clan, and I think it's a shame about what happened in the past. I wasn't happy when you left, but I feel we can rebuild bridges and get back on track. I really believe in you.

Rookie from me

You are joking right? I am going with a no.
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2022, 02:32:51 am »
No. Honestly speaking, the clan has gone to shit if it makes it so easy for someone to rejoin after disrespecting the ethos and leaving pathetically.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 07:10:00 am by Xmair »
Agree Agree x 7 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2022, 04:08:08 am »
Waiting for you to join back, if someone really deserve a chance I think its you. Rookie

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2022, 09:10:56 am »
I do not consider myself to be in a position to cast a positive or negative vote, because of my level of activity. So my vote in the poll will be neutral.

However, I will say this. From my perspective, you acted like a giant dick, and didn't take responsibility for it. It seems, in fact, that you struggle to take responsibility for any of your actions.

It is not enough to say 'I made mistakes in the past, but I won't do it again'. That sentence alone is a start. But, it doesn't show any awareness, on your part, of what particular mistakes you made, the consequences of them, and the reasons why you might want to change.

Not long ago, I PM'd you about your violent, rude, frankly disgusting conduct on the forums. I did my best to be sympathetic towards you, and addressed you like a family member. Meanwhile, I was defending you to other members of the community, who were messaging me about things you had said, complaining that I was administrating the forum like a hypocrite. The communication I got from you in return was short, blunt, and showed no friendliness whatsoever.

It might be that you have a hard time communicating. It might be that you have a hard time writing long messages, and that's fine, I get it. But from my impression of you, it seems you're not, really, a friendly person. How much can that really change?
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 3 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2022, 12:14:06 pm »
Why you guys vouching for a guy like him? You deserve better
Agree Agree x 2 (list)