April 27, 2024, 08:05:20 pm

Author Topic: EazyM4 kicked from the clan  (Read 1429 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
EazyM4 kicked from the clan
« on: April 08, 2021, 04:20:44 pm »
It is with great pity and sadness that we have to announce to the community that our rookie (now former) Eazym4 has been kicked from the clan.

Eazy has been caught hacking under alias in EC, specifically using an aimlock tool. Vice Underdogs internal policy has zero toleration for cheaters and hackers, thereby this decision was promptly made, as no substantial evidence to counter this claim has been presented so far, with the evidence stacking up against him rapidly.

Eazy, you honestly should be ashamed for what you've done. You had the whole clan behind you, guiding you, training you and advising you, but you chose the quicker route. Shame on us as well for not noticing it earlier.

Good luck at whatever you do or wherever you go, but I must inform you that we will be passing on the evidence to other server owners as well, as per our policy.

Agree Agree x 6 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: EazyM4 kicked from the clan
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 04:30:17 pm »
 :( Didn't expect . Good luck eazym4  :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 04:35:30 pm »
Gl in future.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 04:38:48 pm »
Unexpected and unbelievable.

Good luck wherever you go.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 04:55:36 pm »
Never expected that

Good luck...

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 05:10:38 pm »
I knew the company you kept was fishy. I was always doubtful of sezar but how can you use such stuff?
GL dude GL
I just hope you weren't using tools when we won EAD champ. And also that you prove yourself clean and you just came underalias with those cheaters, not using tools along with them.

Prove them wrong my friend  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 05:41:20 pm by MasterOz »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 05:26:13 pm »
For those who are wondering about the evidence :

@PaiN and you call us "hackers" HAHAHAHA
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 05:33:28 pm »
Unbelievable.
Goodluck for future.

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2021, 05:41:09 pm »
I never expected that, you were the guy who blamed me hp hacking in ead(and it wasn't) is now aimbotter? That's really horrible news and unbelievable  :'(
Good luck anywhere you go
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2021, 05:41:54 pm »
Whatever the case, whatever the circumstances, you are fully responsible for what has happened mate.
Wish we had more time as clanmates.
It was good while it lasted, goodluck.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2021, 06:10:22 pm »
I was always doubtful of sezar
My vcmp experience is complete. Neither did I feel that much happiness nor that proud  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

About the main topic :- I don't know what happened so I will not assume anything but only say good luck in future.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Aegon

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2021, 06:13:41 pm »
Good luck mate but this is shocking to hear.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2021, 06:48:02 pm »
I thought you were improving for real. But big disappointment. I wont wish you good luck in future, we don't need hackers in this community, so GL.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2021, 07:03:38 pm »
I honestly struggled to believe that this was real when I first saw it. You were the best of us Rookies and there was such a bright future ahead of you...

All I have left to say is best of luck in your future endeavors I hope you find what you're looking for.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2021, 07:05:43 pm »
Locked.
Agree Agree x 8 (list)