login
March 28, 2024, 01:12:14 pm

Author Topic: We need more players to join the H.K.  (Read 647 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
We need more players to join the H.K.
« on: January 07, 2018, 09:45:43 am »
Well, all of you know that The horrifying killers is a very little gang and I consider this unfair because there are only about 6 members and in other gangs there is a huge number of players(+70) Some of you probably heard that we're going to withdraw our gang and it does seem to take a long time for admins to do this as there are many things to manage as well as unfinished scripts. But I still have hope. I realised that the number of participants at other gangs would clear our fate at VICE WAR 7 and it is loosing so we need more players to join the H.K, We're not like MarineForce so please join this gang. I'm begging you guys for community's sake. We assure to you that you will have fun with us as well as you're going to have a serious cooperative battles. Indeed!!!
note that my english is bad when I'm in hurry and thanks for your attention.

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: We need more players to join the H.K.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 10:09:22 am »
Well, all of you know that The horrifying killers is a very little gang and I consider this unfair because there are only about 6 members and in other gangs there is a huge number of players(+70) Some of you probably heard that we're going to withdraw our gang and it does seem to take a long time for admins to do this as there are many things to manage as well as unfinished scripts. But I still have hope. I realised that the number of participants at other gangs would clear our fate at VICE WAR 7 and it is loosing so we need more players to join the H.K, We're not like MarineForce so please join this gang. I'm begging you guys for community's sake. We assure to you that you will have fun with us as well as you're going to have a serious cooperative battles. Indeed!!!
note that my english is bad when I'm in hurry and thanks for your attention.

Dude whoever wants to join will join, you can't simply force someone.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 10:32:23 am »
Just withdraw, problem solved.

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 10:47:11 am »
Just withdraw, problem solved.
The great solution!
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 11:17:48 am »
Panzer close your gang and Join Night wolves ;)
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 11:46:07 am »
Now that the date has been postponed, you have more time to recruit. Being a smaller gang could be really fun, if you do it right. Good luck Panzer!

And to clanless players, maybe you should take a chance with a smaller gang like HK, it will be something different than usual.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts