login
April 27, 2024, 08:11:02 pm

Author Topic: VCMP's Forums Launcher v0.2  (Read 1066 times)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
VCMP's Forums Launcher v0.2
« on: April 23, 2021, 06:53:30 pm »

i share some hacks specially for vu Uhm. alright Presenting a New Program which is made for VCMP and it's my first experience on C++ i have no idea if it's useless but it isn't Actually This Tool allows you to head on the forums in easy way just to click on any button of forum you wants to visit. then fly over there. Okay so as there are different buttons for some clans/gangs and ingame servers that's all provided in this tool Try for sure and the bug that exist in the tool is maybe Inferno hacked the Tool Cause at the top i used to apply Vice Underdog's Forum but As you can see in the Screenshot there's Vice Freemode Server whos owner is Inferno so he did kek. Jk. idk it's aligned to that button somehow and messed on it. but still can be seen and it's working as usual so VU is on the top in that tool. after that vice freemode's button Alright. i have also done a small test of this tool before but was just for test so i would like to provide that one too. Try for sure leave your thoughts on it. let me know recommend me some more extra fresh things that i can do on it. And for soon i'll be creating more useful working tools for vcmp gl!

Download Links:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cD7ma9M1JugHdcYDbgDSc337kBBMzn18
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cg77noogwy2zjhv/VCMP%2527s_Forum_Launcher_v0.2.exe

Previous Version (Public Test):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b14hhkp0egxjlc1/VCMP_Clan%2527s_Forum_Linker.exe
Winner Winner x 10 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: VCMP's Forums Launcher v0.2
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 09:27:50 pm »
add chlenix owners from our site and all of us in WK will spread it  ;)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 08:11:01 pm »
So, why did you post this on the VU forum, and not add the most important clan forum to the launcher?
Also, ever heard of bookmarks? :P
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 10:50:17 pm »
So, why did you post this on the VU forum, and not add the most important clan forum to the launcher?
we all know why x
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Akolyt

• Vivere est Vincere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 07:32:11 am »

i share some hacks specially for vu Uhm. alright Presenting a New Program which is made for VCMP and it's my first experience on C++ i have no idea if it's useless but it isn't Actually This Tool allows you to head on the forums in easy way just to click on any button of forum you wants to visit. then fly over there. Okay so as there are different buttons for some clans/gangs and ingame servers that's all provided in this tool Try for sure and the bug that exist in the tool is maybe Inferno hacked the Tool Cause at the top i used to apply Vice Underdog's Forum but As you can see in the Screenshot there's Vice Freemode Server whos owner is Inferno so he did kek. Jk. idk it's aligned to that button somehow and messed on it. but still can be seen and it's working as usual so VU is on the top in that tool. after that vice freemode's button Alright. i have also done a small test of this tool before but was just for test so i would like to provide that one too. Try for sure leave your thoughts on it. let me know recommend me some more extra fresh things that i can do on it. And for soon i'll be creating more useful working tools for vcmp gl!

I don't get what you are trying to convey through this text mate.
Also why do I need to visit all clan forums?

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 06:29:06 pm »
Of which Clan you're talking about? is that VU? if yes then VU is aligned after ViceFreeMode Button that can be seen will fix. it. Also No. Well The truth and secret is leaked of this tool it's actually not made in C++
https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=8467.msg51097#msg51097 you will get to know the information right there. I was waiting for someone else to use mind. and find out what it could be except C++ and 1 person did.

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2021, 05:08:34 am »
Also No. Well The truth and secret is leaked of this tool it's actually not made in C++
https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=8467.msg51097#msg51097 you will get to know the information right there. I was waiting for someone else to use mind. and find out what it could be except C++ and 1 person did.

Bro just tell you got exposed. Just learn C# Windows Form or WPF as Athanos said.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2021, 05:40:47 am »
I make web app with my 20 bookmarks and share
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 10:30:42 am »
I would Try. but it might take more time And My work was to share this tool everywhere cause every forums are included in. now it's all up to you if you likes to download or not. i don't care good luck.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2021, 10:40:13 am »
You're all being pretty rude. I for one find this app useful, especially when it comes to promoting events for example, won't have to scroll through long lists to find every single clan/server website. Thank you for your effort viper :)
Agree Agree x 6 Friendly Friendly x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2021, 06:25:39 pm »
You're all being pretty rude. I for one find this app useful, especially when it comes to promoting events for example, won't have to scroll through long lists to find every single clan/server website. Thank you for your effort viper :)
Yes Thanks for your words. i'm not being rude i just said that in other way if you thinks that tool is useful for you then you're good to download and use and if it's boring or not necessary for you then you may not try this. It's all up to you guys that's clear. i don't really care about that. and i'm not being rude overall maybe you're saying because i said I don't care. don't take it in neutral way sometime be positive for Strange things
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2021, 12:21:59 pm »
Yes Thanks for your words. i'm not being rude i just said that in other way if you thinks that tool is useful for you then you're good to download and use and if it's boring or not necessary for you then you may not try this. It's all up to you guys that's clear. i don't really care about that. and i'm not being rude overall maybe you're saying because i said I don't care. don't take it in neutral way sometime be positive for Strange things

I'm pretty sure he meant everybody replying to your tool dude, not referring to you! Actually all the way around, giving you props on the tool and effort!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2021, 10:00:14 pm »

I'm pretty sure he meant everybody replying to your tool dude, not referring to you! Actually all the way around, giving you props on the tool and effort!
Now it's you. took in different way... well everybody has their own imaginations. i really doesn't mean to be rude because of no one's replying. I'm just seeing opinions. and no my friend. I'm good. i don't hate anyone for no reason *I don't care about that* actually it was in different word but i let it get posted. don't take it in any negative way come on. I'm normal right now. and just hearing opinions. and feedback. Why i posted this program everywhere? cause everything's on it is related to every forums i meant to let everyone know about this program and to see their thoughts opinions about this.  :laugh: I'm not sad or being rusty from inside. or wait i should edit that message otherwise the tables are gonna turned. anyway I know all have taken the action on this i'm just chilling and trying to learn more good stuff. and Thank you also.

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2021, 10:10:43 pm »
1 more reality about me. that i wanna share.

I'm actually Toxic to those players who hates/ignore/annoys me for No Reason For? no Reason. but if with a reason then that's alright. and i'm still Toxic for those People only.

And to be honest. lately i realized That's Thijn replied here. even though he doesn't reply to anyone else that much. So he seems to be like a Celebrity for me as a joke or as a real. and i'm Glad he gave the first Opinion. I'm thinking it of course because i see he's like bot. he Approves Applications and other things. and nothing else. maybe used to did. around 2008/9/10 and more. a casual Thanks goes to you again my friend. as a loyalty.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2021, 10:48:14 pm »
Interesting, how the forum launcher topic became a reality posting topic.

Ps : There is only one Bot in VU and thats me  8)
Funny Funny x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)