April 27, 2024, 10:23:34 am

Author Topic: Application - Ulker  (Read 2821 times)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Ulker
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2023, 06:05:03 pm »
If this is truly your only reason then I appreciate that you've forgiven me enough to decide your vote based on other factors. Although I do believe that there is still a point in giving me a chance because I'm active on Discord and games that other VUs are actively playing too. My rating of 5 is how active I am at this very moment, but of course that's going to fluctuate in time with ongoing life events. My 2nd year of Uni is starting soon and these days I spend most of my free time with my gf, but being accepted back into the clan will give a reason to play VC more regularly to climb back up the ranks. Also if it wasn't clear, I'm more than ready to be substituted into the VU roster for this CTF tournament just like I was for the League before.

That's all I'll say for now. None of this is to overly influence your decision making btw, like my reply to Calhoun's post I'm just having an open dialog with you and I hope you realise that too. I still respect your vote either way.
Winner Winner x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2023, 01:00:52 pm »
Voting positive, might regret later ✌️😜

Jokes aside: I'll shares my thoughts later
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2023, 02:26:45 pm »

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2023, 04:35:08 pm »
It'll be good for me to reread both of them if I get reaccepted - since they're for VU eyes only

Yeah I don't think we ever shared them in full publicly, but a snippet of the ethos is quoted here, just for reference.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2023, 09:04:47 am »
Voting trainee, hope you don’t make us regret.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2023, 05:51:24 pm »
Hey Ulker, since your last application, it's evident that you've reached the hearts of quite significant amount of clan members and with their consent, I would like to extend a warm welcome back to the clan as VU_T. Whatever may have happened in the past should remain there, and together, we are setting sail to forge a brighter future with you by our side.

Welcome aboard! ;)
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2023, 07:37:19 pm »
Welcome back kebabi

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2023, 07:45:03 pm »
Congratulations Ulker. It's great to see you back, and I hope this experience helps you grow and learn from your past mistakes. Remember, respect for our clan's ethos is essential.

I also want to acknowledge that I stressed my point to my clan mates, and I want to make it clear that I have no hesitation in saying publicly that we should vote for you as a trainee. It's important that you go through the same process as everyone else who have made mistakes & are wanting to join us so nothing should be made easy for anyone in that scenario. Hope that makes sense mate.
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2023, 08:08:56 pm »
Bienvenido, Ulker. Espero que en el tiempo en que estés en este clan, te dejés de romper los huevos con pelotudeces, le des bola a todo lo que te digan tus superiores, y respetes el poder constitucional y parlamentario. Te voté Trainee porque te considero un tipo con una inteligencia más o menos razonable. Asi que no me defraudes. También podés usar tu tiempo para aprender español, que es el idioma del futuro.
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2023, 01:47:54 am »
Hey Ulker, since your last application, it's evident that you've reached the hearts of quite significant amount of clan members and with their consent, I would like to extend a warm welcome back to the clan as VU_T. Whatever may have happened in the past should remain there, and together, we are setting sail to forge a brighter future with you by our side.

Welcome aboard! ;)
Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate you all for taking the time to read these applications and giving me this second chance. ❤️

Congratulations Ulker. It's great to see you back, and I hope this experience helps you grow and learn from your past mistakes. Remember, respect for our clan's ethos is essential.

I also want to acknowledge that I stressed my point to my clan mates, and I want to make it clear that I have no hesitation in saying publicly that we should vote for you as a trainee. It's important that you go through the same process as everyone else who have made mistakes & are wanting to join us so nothing should be made easy for anyone in that scenario. Hope that makes sense mate.
It makes more than sense - I completely understand and agree with you. This was never about having my old rank, I'm honestly just grateful to be back.

Maccies on me when I'm in Britain. ;)

(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2023, 02:08:47 am »
Bienvenido, Ulker. Espero que en el tiempo en que estés en este clan, te dejés de romper los huevos con pelotudeces, le des bola a todo lo que te digan tus superiores, y respetes el poder constitucional y parlamentario. Te voté Trainee porque te considero un tipo con una inteligencia más o menos razonable. Asi que no me defraudes. También podés usar tu tiempo para aprender español, que es el idioma del futuro.
Las Malvinas no son Argentinas porque Gran Bretaña es el número uno y Margaret Thatcher folla Leopoldo Galtieri y los muertos del ejéctorio Argentino en la otra vida.

Espero que tengas un buen por la noche tú maricón pedófilo.

(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2023, 06:30:57 am »
Welcome back armenian

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

SKAZ

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2023, 05:18:59 pm »
Congratulations bro 🎉
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits - [VU]Roystang