May 03, 2024, 08:53:46 am

Author Topic: What is this?  (Read 2390 times)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: What is this?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 01:00:08 pm »
Okay mens heres a veteran lu player's advice: set your resolution to highest and play lu for best quality.  :thumbsup:
If you are talking about GUI problems :P Don't worry, most of the GUIs have a formula for each resolution, so they won't be too big or too small. But of course if you play with a resolution of 800x600 you'll have some small problems. Above 1024x1024 there should be no problems.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Rocky

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 01:16:14 pm »
Okay mens heres a veteran lu player's advice: set your resolution to highest and play lu for best quality.  :thumbsup:
Wow, how did you know that

If you are talking about GUI problems :P Don't worry, most of the GUIs have a formula for each resolution, so they won't be too big or too small. But of course if you play with a resolution of 800x600 you'll have some small problems. Above 1024x1024 there should be no problems.

I was talking about chatbox it totally look sucks especially the Font looks gay when playing below 1024x1024 resolution also you should try disabling the chat back black background using /chatback off for the best gameplay  :D. I hope Gamspark is going to be a awesome server wishing you all the best  ;), is there a exact date of opening?

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 01:20:53 pm »
Wow, how did you know that

I was talking about chatbox it totally look sucks especially the Font looks gay when playing below 1024x1024 resolution also you should try disabling the chat back black background using /chatback off for the best gameplay  :D. I hope Gamspark is going to be a awesome server wishing you all the best  ;), is there a exact date of opening?
Thanks :) And yeah the chatbox can be a problem, but that's up to the players!
We also hope Liberty RPG becomes huge :) And we don't have a certain date yet!