May 03, 2024, 02:15:45 pm

Author Topic: Something related to Zed*  (Read 3078 times)

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
Something related to Zed*
« on: March 19, 2012, 11:14:30 am »
A discussion regarding a trainee using different nicks with different clan tags is going on in MK forums...and i wished to share something related to VU from that here...here are some pics Moric took as an evidence against him, which point towards that trainee ( [MKt]Face) being or using Zed*'s nick

and i also would like to apologize in advance if you guys feel that MK is trying to spy your private training sessions and that it isn't anything like that.

Peace
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
Re: Something related to Zed*
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 12:03:16 pm »
Not good...
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

asd

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 01:40:14 pm »
nadeem's a spy!

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 01:41:46 pm »
btw this is what he said to support himself regarding this:

I was on irc when DU Vs FS  cw was.I was on #Fs echo.Gudio was here.Gudio invited FS and DU members to his server for CW.All gone to his server,but their was a script bug.so Gudio told them to go to Charley A/d.Gudio told the server password to FS members in irc.me entered too for spectating.This pass is same to VU's A/d.i just tried to get in VU's server,and i got it.i dont know this pass will be of VU's server too

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 01:53:37 pm »
Fucking fucktard.

ZeD

• Regular
  • I R0cK 0uT wItH mY c0cK 0uT....!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 01:56:13 pm »
wtf is that.....i couldn't attend even a single training session in Charley's A/D server! how the heck can i be there? it's totally bullshit that im Face since i've fought with him in xe server many times so how can i be him? just a few minutes ago i was chatting with thomas on irc when he said me that he is also chatting with face!

I r0Ck 0uT wItH mY c0cK 0uT.......!

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 02:01:44 pm »
wtf is that.....i couldn't attend even a single training session in Charley's A/D server! how the heck can i be there? it's totally bullshit that im Face since i've fought with him in xe server many times so how can i be him? just a few minutes ago i was chatting with thomas on irc when he said me that he is also chatting with face!

Calm down...have a seat

and read all again....I said that either he is you or using your nick...which he clarified later that he was using your nick as it wasnt registered or i guess c-ad doesnt have a registration system...

and yes take a look at my second reply too

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 02:11:28 pm »

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

ZeD

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 02:17:37 pm »

Calm down...have a seat

and read all again....I said that either he is you or using your nick...which he clarified later that he was using your nick as it wasnt registered or i guess c-ad doesnt have a registration system...

and yes take a look at my second reply too

Thank God!

Rocky

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 02:23:24 pm »
We checked both IP in our server its different and also i have fought with them together in many servers. So i strongly suspect its Face immpostering ZeD. Also the way they speak Hindi are different.

ZeD is a innocent guy.

ZeD

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 02:24:48 pm »
We checked both IP in our server its different and also i have fought with them together in many servers. So i strongly suspect its Face immpostering ZeD. Also the way they speak Hindi are different.

ZeD is a innocent guy.

Thanx for ur words rocky :)

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 02:45:57 pm »

ZeD is a innocent guy.
You guys seriously dont read posts? -.-"

I have already mentioned in second reply that face himself said that he used Zed's nick

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 03:01:26 pm »

ZeD is a innocent guy.
You guys seriously dont read posts? -.-"

I have already mentioned in second reply that face himself said that he used Zed's nick
and he iant getting any punishment for it? asfar as i know Nadeem used/does this many times
maybe this topic helps you: http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=2205.0 he impersonated me there and tried to frame Inferno

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 03:15:57 pm »
and he iant getting any punishment for it? asfar as i know Nadeem used/does this many times
maybe this topic helps you: http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=2205.0 he impersonated me there and tried to frame Inferno
the discussion is going on, on mk forums...the thing i mentioned here isnt the only case...

today he was in FS server...i got the IP by clicking on his name in Xfire...and when i added it to favourites...there were only 3 players...2 FS guys and 1 DUr...while xfire still showing him in that server...

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 05:03:28 pm »
Incredible Face  :o