login
April 28, 2024, 04:41:37 pm

Author Topic: Pokemon Go  (Read 1821 times)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
Pokemon Go
« on: July 12, 2016, 09:41:35 pm »
The boom of this new era of phone gaming! whats the perspective on every one that is playing it? Which team are you from? Whats the squad you roll with?

It is fun I believe but it needs some updates ASAP their servers are trash for now, but maybe its cause the amount of people using it. Who knows! Either way i'm TEAM INSTINCT
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Go
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 10:19:32 pm »
Pokemon GO is not out where I live yet, that is my perspective for now :p
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 10:42:52 pm »
I find the old versions better.

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 05:02:10 am »
Yesterday i played Pokemon go and it was showing that the second Pokemon is 2 km far from me so i uninstalled the game :P
who will go that far for catching a Pokemon.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 07:36:11 am »
Yesterday i played Pokemon go and it was showing that the second Pokemon is 2 km far from me so i uninstalled the game :P
Who wont ?
gotta catch em all ya' know
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Sahaj/Blurry

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 08:34:11 am »
Don't know anything about Pokemon Go yet. But I swear those games Pokemon Fire Red, Light Platinum and others on GBA - those were golden!

I found them so addicting back then. If you don't care about the graphics and just want a good pokemon game which allows you to catch 'em all, go to gyms, train/level up your pokemon, make your pokemon learn new moves as they level up and evolve - then it's a must play for you!
Cannot rate own posts

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 07:24:19 pm »
Not out in my region yet but I don't know why I'm not that much excited about it as I was when the first trailer of this game came out. While some people would travel many kilometers per day to catch Pokemons and fulfill their childhood dream, I'm kind of not so interested in this because of the amount of time and work required. It's a productivity killer in short, but a very delightful and cool one. For some people it's worth it, for some? it's not.

I'd still prefer to install the Game Boy emulator on my device and play Pokemon the old fashioned way and I genuinely feel excited about it!  :D
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 08:33:29 pm »
Who wont ?
gotta catch em all ya' know

Lol I know I have walked a lot to catch my squad! hahaha

I'd still prefer to install the Game Boy emulator on my device and play Pokemon the old fashioned way and I genuinely feel excited about it!  :D

It is a little bit better, I just think as time passes by it will become as great. For now its all about catching em all, and battling at gyms. I would like to see a version where you can battle an opponent, that would be sick af!

ITS THE BIG DOG!

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 11:16:38 pm »
It is a little bit better, I just think as time passes by it will become as great. For now its all about catching em all, and battling at gyms. I would like to see a version where you can battle an opponent, that would be sick af!

Yeah, that'd be great. This is the initial release only, they'd definitely add more features provided it's popularity and the fact that it added $7.5 Billion in Nintendo's shares in a couple of days, not even weeks! :D
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

[MLP]Rarity

• Likes to post
  • Best Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 02:02:34 pm »
I walked 40 minutes in city and got 2 pokemons only ! fuck that game.

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2016, 08:50:51 am »
lol I am enjoying this game now because i got more than 20 pokemons sitting at the same place.

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2016, 12:51:22 pm »
You are hunting pokemons and Nintendo is hunting you.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Smok3

• Fanatic
  • The Smokeraptor ϟϟ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2016, 08:17:28 pm »
In another countries

In my country

or

::)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2016, 04:08:44 pm »
Another game by Intelligence Agencies to keep a track on you.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)