login
April 27, 2024, 09:17:20 am

Author Topic: Reporting Admin ULK.Kevinsito (Vice War) <Accepted>  (Read 7646 times)

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting Admin ULK.Kevinsito (Vice War)
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2011, 02:45:14 pm »
[03:43] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked tmavs4. Reason: slot reserved to new comers

When there was only about 20 - 25 players... I was just specing and the second i spawned, i was kicked.

And kicking players for high ping was in inadequate reasoning. Mainly everybody's ping was high on the server, some reaching from 200 to 537. Obviously we can't do nothing about that.. And what Knucis said.. maybe we don't want to become admin, because the main focus is lag & ping issues. People lag at certain spots like the bases, where most of the dm gameplay was going on. Some peoples fps would be around 12 when entering red base or Prawn Island, which causes them to warp or morbid lag. You'd actually think its worth kicking repetitively or banning... Just let them play..

All I'm saying is that next time we have a Vice War, accept players who don't make a big fuss about this or that, because you know many random players are going to report ''that'' admin.. This is mainly the reason why this war wasn't so interesting.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:58:25 pm by Maverick »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2011, 03:37:00 pm »
If kicking rodrigo was legit, the whole [AsS] Clan should have been kicked with all the other red laggers and they weren't. As i said ingame they had really heavy lagg, and when i asked why wouldn't they be kicked and blue players would, i never got a serious response from any admin, and some admins didn't even said anything.

I think it's pretty disgusting how some people in the blue team think they have the right to whine about how "red admins" weren't kicking "blue players" and shouting "ZOMG ABOOSE I TELL CUTTON ON YOU" when they didn't make a single fucking report. You see someone lagging morbidly or breaking the rules? /c report, don't whine about "OH ADMIN DIDN'T SEE LAGGER BUT IT'S THEIR FAULT FOR NOT KICKING ANYWAYS"

Most of the time when I got a report, I even went so far as using /kill and spectating the person in question. And guess what? I'd say about... 4 blue team players were actually reporting, while the others complaining didn't even make the administration aware of any problems.

If you wanted to accuse the entire administration of abusing when you didn't do jack shit, without telling us about the problem, let alone even give us a name or ID to check out, then honestly, I feel you should've been banned from the event.

Did I? no. inb4 "ABUSER"
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2011, 03:56:54 pm »
About lag part (=/=ping), man this goddamned vcmp habitats about 80% of them, so just forget this rule unless ONE is LAGGING EXTREMELY of EXTREMELY. Adding to that, sometimes host is alone an issue of all of that.

and yeah you guys need to "fight" before you can summarize that guy has lag, and mostly admins are "red" so red have to fight the blues, simple you're just looking into one side, i am not saying that everyone was into this, but yeah blue were mostly affected from this.

Tobi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2011, 04:06:59 pm »
Post removed, user banned from posting for 2 weeks. Potential ban from next event pending.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 04:51:43 pm by Cutton »

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2011, 04:13:58 pm »
About lag part (=/=ping), man this goddamned vcmp habitats about 80% of them, so just forget this rule unless ONE is LAGGING EXTREMELY of EXTREMELY. Adding to that, sometimes host is alone an issue of all of that.

and yeah you guys need to "fight" before you can summarize that guy has lag, and mostly admins are "red" so red have to fight the blues, simple you're just looking into one side, i am not saying that everyone was into this, but yeah blue were mostly affected from this.
thats true they really didn't give a fuck about blue team they keept kicking us for lag , and they forgot that also reds are full of laggers and now they come here to say "OH NONONO ITS OUR FAULT" yes it is your fault an admin shouldn't make difference between anyone..compared with the last VW this is a shit .
Red weren't full of laggers, nor blues were, the point is only blue's were getting kicked, i guess we probably got outnumbered too(?)

UJIbU4

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2011, 04:20:48 pm »
[03:43] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin ULK.Kevinsito kicked tmavs4. Reason: slot reserved to new comers

When there was only about 20 - 25 players... I was just specing and the second i spawned, i was kicked.
btw if you spectate for more than 15 secs you got kicked, also you might spawn at the moment the kick cmd was entered, once happen to me.

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2011, 04:24:37 pm »

btw if you spectate for more than 15 secs you got kicked, also you might spawn at the moment the kick cmd was entered, once happen to me.
heh, them whom was he kicking? :P
it's a straight kick, not bug.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2011, 04:49:16 pm »
If kicking rodrigo was legit, the whole [AsS] Clan should have been kicked with all the other red laggers and they weren't. As i said ingame they had really heavy lagg, and when i asked why wouldn't they be kicked and blue players would, i never got a serious response from any admin, and some admins didn't even said anything.

I think it's pretty disgusting how some people in the blue team think they have the right to whine about how "red admins" weren't kicking "blue players" and shouting "ZOMG ABOOSE I TELL CUTTON ON YOU" when they didn't make a single fucking report. You see someone lagging morbidly or breaking the rules? /c report, don't whine about "OH ADMIN DIDN'T SEE LAGGER BUT IT'S THEIR FAULT FOR NOT KICKING ANYWAYS"

Most of the time when I got a report, I even went so far as using /kill and spectating the person in question. And guess what? I'd say about... 4 blue team players were actually reporting, while the others complaining didn't even make the administration aware of any problems.

If you wanted to accuse the entire administration of abusing when you didn't do jack shit, without telling us about the problem, let alone even give us a name or ID to check out, then honestly, I feel you should've been banned from the event.

Did I? no. inb4 "ABUSER"

Bo-oh give me a fucking break, even tough we didn't /c report sometimes, we CONSTANTLY said it on the chatbox about the stuff that was bothering us. And don't fucking say you didn't saw it, you were even replying with quotes such as "stop making excuses", "stop crying", "stop whinning".....way to go huh? Admins acting like this, ignoring players....

And it's not like you need people to /c report to act as an admin, i guess if a cheater was playing and we say about it on the chatbox you wouldn't do anything about it because no /c report was used....ffs you just chosed not to give a fuck about what we were saying and you kept barking stuff like "stop making excuses", "stop crying", "stop whinning".

And yes i gave names about ppl who were lagging like hell i just didn't used /c report because /c report i mainly to report stuff that is against the rules and lagging like hell is not on the rules topic. And like i said before i didn't accuse the entire administration, so stop making shit up and read my last post, i only accused some admins like you and Kevinsito because you were both kicking some people for retarded reasons, lmao you even kicked someone for camping.......i don't know which game you came out of or how many time you have been playing vcmp but kicking someone for camping in vcmp is just fucking ridiculous.

Once again: I did not accused the entire administration i only accused some admins (mainly you and Kevin) for kicking people for stupid reasons.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2011, 04:52:47 pm »

Accepted, demoted.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 05:05:43 pm by Cutton »

Writer of excessively long posts